It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm still waiting for anyone to show one Primary or one Caucus that was "rigged" against Sanders.

The coin flip decisions.

Have evidence of a two-headed/tailed coin then?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Gryphon66

And before you waste time on stupid claims that I'm pro-Hillary Clinton again, she is and was a psychotic liar who likely has committed heinous criminal acts ...

Yea you keep repeating this whopper in just about every anti Hillary thread.

... and here you are with pointless off-topic snark from the sidelines again.

Please help me understand how does someone claim to not like Hillary, calls her a psychotic liar who has committed many heinous crimes but still try to cover for them?

What have you added other then liars, liars and liars?
edit on 2-11-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Of course Brazille is covering her butt.

Doesnt change the fact that now top dems are admitting the system was rigged.

And now we see some making excuses for this, and blaming the right wing.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

And before you waste time on stupid claims that I'm pro-Hillary Clinton again, she is and was a psychotic liar who likely has committed heinous criminal acts ...

Yea you keep repeating this whopper in just about every anti Hillary thread.

... and here you are with pointless off-topic snark from the sidelines again.

Please help me understand how does someone claim to not like Hillary, calls her a psychotic liar who has committed many heinous crimes but still try to cover for them?

What have you added other then liars, liars and liars?

Because in the real world not everyone is on one team or the other. If i choose to counter the stupid lies here that Sanders was “cheated” when there has been ZERO evidence of that presented, why does that bother you?

I have presented plenty of sources for any statements of fact I have made. What have you done?
edit on 2-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Elizabeth Warren Says 2016 Democratic Nomination Rigged For Hillary Clinton

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said “yes,” she believes the 2016 Democratic nomination for president was rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton, and that the party faces “a real problem” in dealing with the fallout from the revelation that Clinton’s campaign secretly took over control of the Democratic National Committee in 2015.

Responding to the disclosure by Donna Brazile, who became interim chairwoman of the DNC as last year’s election approached, Warren told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday that Democratic leaders must restore faith in the party’s operations.

click link for article...

edit on 2-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm still waiting for anyone to show one Primary or one Caucus that was "rigged" against Sanders.

This is repeated over and over and over. I know why the liars backing up the right-wing media narrative are doing it, but surely, moderates, liberals and Democrats here can show us which election was fraudulent. Right?

Or is that all just more of the ever popular "anti-Clinton" narrative? And before you waste time on stupid claims that I'm pro-Hillary Clinton again, she is and was a psychotic liar who likely has committed heinous criminal acts ... just not the silly fringe garbage that the RW media chamber echoes.

I think you are conflating two things. When people say the "primaries were rigged," They aren't referring literally to just the voting station, rolls, or caucuses. They are referring to the DNC affair, DNC email leaks, etc.

You are focusing in on a literal meaning to obscure what people are actually referring to.

Again, it isn't a fair race if the media and party are skewed towards Hillary.

Oh he knows this.

He knows that no one is claiming russia or trump changed any votes or ballots, and yet he has went post after post after post screaming about that.

But now that the DNC did this, if no ballots were changed, then the election was legit.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Yeah, the mental gymnastics of many mainline Democrats in this case is a sight to behold. Well, basically the whole election cycle.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I’m not conflating anything. Clinton and Sanders were on every ballot for every Primary in every State.

Clinton and Sanders were available in every Caucus in every State.

Democrats voted; Clinton won.

Dredging up all the intangibles that might have had an effect or could have influenced someone this way or that really proves nothing.

With more time, i think it can be shown the media colluded. That was also referenced in the wikileaks emails.

Here is a mind opener for you (apparently). If the media and entire establishment collude to obscure the REAL issues with Hillary and focus on gender and state dept emails, rather than war mongering and corruption, while also disparaging Sanders and barely covering his rallies, then you do NOT have a fair race.

If the public is basically propagandized, without unbiased coverage, then it isn't a fair primary. This goes for any issue, any ballot, any race.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If Hillary was such the right choice, the most experienced etc why rig the primaries? One would think she would have cleaned the table, both in the primaries and general election, all on her own without the need for lies and crimes.

link   

This is repeated over and over and over. I know why the liars backing up the right-wing media narrative are doing it, but surely, moderates, liberals and Democrats here can show us which election was fraudulent. Right?

Or is that all just more of the ever popular "anti-Clinton" narrative? And before you waste time on stupid claims that I'm pro-Hillary Clinton again, she is and was a psychotic liar who likely has committed heinous criminal acts ... just not the silly fringe garbage that the RW media chamber echoes.

I think you are conflating two things. When people say the "primaries were rigged," They aren't referring literally to just the voting station, rolls, or caucuses. They are referring to the DNC affair, DNC email leaks, etc.

You are focusing in on a literal meaning to obscure what people are actually referring to.

Oh he knows this.

He knows that no one is claiming russia or trump changed any votes or ballots, and yet he has went post after post after post screaming about that.

But now that the DNC did this, if no ballots were changed, then the election was legit.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Yeah, the mental gymnastics of many mainline Democrats in this case is a sight to behold. Well, basically the whole election cycle.

Wrong again.

I’m a man.

I’m an Independent.

link   

edit on 2-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh he knows this.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Wrong again.

I’m a man.

I’m an Independent.

You are not an independent and if I recall correctly you have stated your party / candidate (Democrat / Clinton) preference in other threads before the election.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Oh he knows this.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Wrong again.

I’m a man.

I’m an Independent.

You are not an independent and if I recall correctly you have stated your party / candidate preference in other threads before the election.

And after the election, not unlike Bernie, I went back to being an Independent, and have mentioned that many times in the last year.

Always good to hear from a fan though; but you should really get on topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh he knows this.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Wrong again.

I’m a man.

I’m an Independent.
Apologies, I could have sworn we had a conversation about your husband. You sure aren't sounding like an independent or Hillary hater. You sound like a stereotypical mainline Democrat liberal.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If Hillary was such the right choice, the most experienced etc why rig the primaries? One would think she would have cleaned the table, both in the primaries and general election, all on her own without the need for lies and crimes.

Oh, you can show is now how the Primary elections were “rigged”? You couldn’t before.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Oh he knows this.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Wrong again.

I’m a man.

I’m an Independent.
You sure aren't sounding like one. You sound like a stereotypical mainline Democrat liberal.

Thanks for your opinion. You sound like you talk out of all sides of your mouth and ignore the facts when it’s convenient.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I’m a Gay man, i’m married to my husband of 10+ years.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Oh he knows this.

Hypocrisy at its finest!
He is a she.

Wrong again.

I’m a man.

I’m an Independent.
You sure aren't sounding like one. You sound like a stereotypical mainline Democrat liberal.

Thanks for your opinion. You sound like you talk out of all sides of your mouth and ignore the facts when it’s convenient.

Which facts? So far we have the side of facts on our side re the DNC and Dem leadership colluding against Bernie. We also have wikileaks emails regarding media collusion. What do you have?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Eggs cracking.

Hillary guilty.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I’m a Gay man, i’m married to my husband of 10+ years.
I apologize.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Oh, you can show is now how the Primary elections were “rigged”? You couldn’t before.

No I provided you with the information you demanded and you subsequently ignored it.

That is entirely your problem.

Also it looks like Twitter worked with Clintons campaign to bury tweets dealing with dnc leaks and Podesta emails among other things. Twitter buried 49% / 25% of each tweet category.

This is from a executive at Twitter in written testimony to Congress.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join