It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Primaries and caucuses are PARTY elections that are regulated/administered by State Elections Commissions.

It's not the way it should be, but it's the way it is and has been for well over a century.
Yes but the dnc charter says they have to be impartial in primaries...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Right now "DNC" search yields all hits about Donna Brazile.

Hillary seems to have turned into a Zombie of sorts.

She just keeps talking and biting and taking the money.

I half wonder if anyone can stop her.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Well, maybe you have an answer to my question then; is there ANY evidence that the Primaries or the Caucuses were unfair, rigged, etc.? Was Bernie kept off any ballots? Was there election or voter fraud?

Because if not, even before the superdelegates, Clinton clearly won with 54%

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Bernie had no business running as a Democrat. He's not a Democrat. He's never been a Democrat.

Why should Bernie get special treatment.

That maybe...however...I feel as the DNC robbed themselves of the White House. I am an independent with a strong conservative bend and liked Bernie and was prepared to vote for him instead of Mr Trump as were many of my friends. Never would have voted for "its my turn" Clinton, so now they want to blame the Russians...i can tell her what happened and it has nothing to do with Russia. You would think after losing twice that she would get it

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He should have fought back.

He should have stood up for himself.

He sold out.

He allowed it to happen.

He took the payoff.

He failed to publicly let his supporters know what the DNC was doing. Why? Because it would have revealed the dishonest criminal scumbags that make up the Democrat machine.

The night Hillary made her speech accepting the Dem nomination, you could tell Bernie was p*ssed...big time. But he sat there in silence.

A few months later the Sanders' bought a nice new Lake house.

edit on 2-11-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I half wonder if anyone can stop her.

According to the movie 'Zombieland' a double tap to the head is the recommended treatment for zombies.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Well, maybe you have an answer to my question then; is there ANY evidence that the Primaries or the Caucuses were unfair, rigged, etc.? Was Bernie kept off any ballots? Was there election or voter fraud?

Because if not, even before the superdelegates, Clinton clearly won with 54%

Well, first, the wikileaks emails, primary DNC lawsuit, and now Brazille's revelations show that the DNC violated its own charter. This should be a wakeup call for all Democrats and liberals generally going forward.

Secondly, there is strong evidence both from wikileaks and from media appraisals that much of mainstream media was definitely in the Clinton camp and often painted a positive picture of Clinton and a negative image of Sanders. This is a second issue. This is aligned with media collusion with establishment candidates, something you should be aware of if you are not.

Thirdly, what about the revelations just this past week that in NYC 200,000 people were purged from voter rolls during this time.

nypost.com...

I have to find the other analyses that this seemed to target new voters, new democrats, etc, which were calculated to be comprised of a higher proportion of Bernie supporters.

Now even Elizabeth Warren agrees it was a stacked race...

thehill.com...

Regardless, you can't really look honestly at the biased media coverage, establishment support of Hillary, and DNC collusion and STILL say it was a fair primary race. I'm a liberal. But I believe in honesty and objectivity. I also believe that there absolutely is a corrupt establishment which includes leaders of both parties, mainstream media, corporations, military leaders, etc. Clinton and the DNC are neck deep in that. If you really care about progressive issues, their behavior is antithetical to good governance and democracy.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He should have fought back.

He should have stood up for himself.

He sold out.

He allowed it to happen.

He took the payoff.

He failed to publicly let his supporters know what the DNC was doing. Why? Because it would have revealed the dishonest criminal scumbags that make up the Democrat machine.

The night Hillary made her speech accepting the Dem nomination, you could tell Bernie was p*ssed...big time. But he sat there in silence.

A few months later the Sanders' bought a nice new Lake house.

I was a big bernie supporter. I have to kinda agree with you here. If he was so dedicated to his principles and the "revolution," I don't think he should have just rolled over.

Although, some people suggest he may have been threatened.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Bernie had no business running as a Democrat. He's not a Democrat. He's never been a Democrat.

Yet the DNC allowed him to run as one.

didn't the republicans allow a failed reality tv star to run?

Failed the 1st or 2nd season eh? Well if that happened, idk, as I didn't watch it or follow the social classes like others do. Or was his show still on the air when the primary's began? I think I heard Arnold took it did that fail in a year or less also?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The DNC also cost themselves the Presidency, because Sanders would have defeated Trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

That maybe...however...I feel as the DNC robbed themselves of the White House. I am an independent with a strong conservative bend and liked Bernie and was prepared to vote for him instead of Mr Trump as were many of my friends.

Research Bernie. I mean, seriously, research Bernie.

Both Trump supporters and Bernie supporters voted for an Idea/Ideology - - - with a candidate that is not qualified.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This. And this is why I have had qualms joining the hysteria by the Democrats against Trump. For one year straight, there has not been a serious conversation regarding how the DNC and Clinton effed this up so badly, and how their collusion may have propelled Trump into the White house.

This is why the DNC and establishment media have for a year straight have been screaming racism, sexism, nazis, and muh Russia, to deflect from what really happened.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
The DNC also cost themselves the Presidency, because Sanders would have defeated Trump.

The polling before the Democratic National Convention (the one where Bernie delegates were silenced) indicated that he would have stood a better chance of beating Trump than Hillary did.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So here we have Sen. Warren saying that from now on we're going to let the people decide.

Meaning, what the DNC has had prior was not letting the people decide.

Why has this become such a debate? Prominent members of the DNC are admitting that in 2016 (and maybe other elections, too) that people did not choose the nominee but that there was in fact another process at work in which the nominee was chosen - by the DNC, not the people.

Now, as far as the legality goes, I'll let others comment on that, but why even bother? The whole thing was a charade since only Clinton was being supported by the DNC to begin with which meant that all the attacks between Clinton and Sanders (which hurt both of them) was a COMPLETE waste of time.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well Debbie Wasserman Schultz said in Aug 2016 that she was proud and happy to make Hillary Clinton their candidate.

DNC Debbie W Schultz Admits RIGGING election for Hillary Clinton

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I watched the democrat primaries with a lot of interest...
Cheering for Bernie...
He got a lot of votes...

But Hillary got more...

So how was he “cheated” exactly?

Because (referencing your avatar) elections are supposed to give candidates an equal opportunity to win. Candidates are supposed to be given the same box to stand on. Instead, Hillary was standing on all the boxes.

I wouldn't vote Bernie today but last Nov if Bernie was going against Trump I might have voted Bernie. It would have depended on the debates. Clearly I can't stand Hillary so Trump was about all I had to work with and he turns out better than I dreamed because his "bull in a china shop mentality" he has is working for a lot of people. Especially, the ones that have a job now that didn't a few months ago. Even if Trump didn't make it happen, it will be perceived as 'during this POTUS or that POTUS served, the people prospered" or didn't prosper. The masses have been hurting for meaningful employment and the economy though still bad in some places like Detroit, is moving very well. Those with 401 k's are happy with 15-20% valuations of stocks that the Mutual Funds buy.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That maybe...however...I feel as the DNC robbed themselves of the White House. I am an independent with a strong conservative bend and liked Bernie and was prepared to vote for him instead of Mr Trump as were many of my friends.

Both Trump supporters and Bernie supporters voted for an Idea/Ideology - - - with a candidate that is not qualified.

How was he not qualified? He has a lifetime of working in the Senate.

Also, I'm going to preempt your "She was the most qualified candidate ever.." She did have qualifications, but she's also a neo-liberal Wall Street shill and a war monger. I don't want someone "qualified" who represents all of the wrong NON-progressive values.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

That is untrue.

Clinton won the vote in the Primaries and Caucuses by 54%.

That they held all the marbles to keep Bernie down and had DNC voter suppression in the primaries, super delegates and rigged caucus'. I submit those are the real reason Bernie lost.

According to Brazile, the DNC money was being used by Hillary cause she had paid their debts and insisted on the control. A trickle apparently for Bernie, that is what the fix was, no shared support until the general like they should do. Bernie had a following that was way bigger than Hilldog at every rally we got pics from. I am going say I would be willing to bet that the DNC was writing the numbers in too. They are crooked as a 3$ bill and have proven anything goes to get Hillary a win, so she's in.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

How was he not qualified? He has a lifetime of working in the Senate.

Also, I'm going to preempt your "She was the most qualified candidate ever.." She did have qualifications, but she's also a neo-liberal Wall Street shill and a war monger. I don't want someone "qualified" who represents all of the wrong NON-progressive values.

She is qualified to be Queen of the Universe but we live in a Republic and don't have Queen openings.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Annee, I have read your posts over the years, I think this is the most clueless opinion you have ever posted.
To be against Trump is one thing, I get it, but to be against Bernie too, is just, well out of touch with the current political climate, you are a tiny minority. If Bernie ran against Trump he would have held the blue wall and probably won Florida too, so no Trump presidency. The DNC committed political suicide this election cycle by letting Hillary do what she did.

And now the DNC is introducing Hillary to the undercarriage of a bus.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join