It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman to name names on Dr Oz show today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So it might be worth watching the Dr Oz show today. It looks like Feldman Is going to name some names of the people who abused him.

www.doctoroz.com...
IM off work today I think I will tune in.

edit on 2-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Page Missing

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Page Missing

hmmm

www.doctoroz.com...

Ok I think its fixed.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
is this the 15th or 25th time he's done this?
hint:it's never groundbreaking, the dead can't sue.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
is this the 15th or 25th time he's done this?
hint:it's never groundbreaking, the dead can't sue.

He has only named names once in 1993 when the police were looking at Michael Jackson. He said they did not care and nothing was done, They only wanted to hear Jackson raped him.

He said his relationship with Jackson was the healthiest relationship he has ever had. Go figure.

I for one believe him...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Corey Feldman Vows to Release Names of Hollywood Pedophiles During ‘Today’ Interview

Feldman did not reveal the names of his alleged harassers from his days as a child star, citing legal ramifications, but he did vow to eventually “release every single name that I have any knowledge of.”

Last week, Feldman launched a campaign to raise $10 million to finance a film about pedophiles in the industry.

Feldman says in addition to needing the $10 million to fund his film, he needs the money for his attorneys and a security team for his own protection.

It's looking awfully like he's milking this to get back in the spotlight and to get donations. If he has names, spill them and stop dragging this out.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Corey Feldman Vows to Release Names of Hollywood Pedophiles During ‘Today’ Interview

Feldman did not reveal the names of his alleged harassers from his days as a child star, citing legal ramifications, but he did vow to eventually “release every single name that I have any knowledge of.”

Last week, Feldman launched a campaign to raise $10 million to finance a film about pedophiles in the industry.

Feldman says in addition to needing the $10 million to fund his film, he needs the money for his attorneys and a security team for his own protection.

It's looking awfully like he's milking this to get back in the spotlight and to get donations. If he has names, spill them and stop dragging this out.

He has spilt them. And why not make some money? Do you think he wasnt raped?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Does he remind anyone else of OZZY?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I think he should've gone to the police first, or at least someone in local government, unless he thinks this is the only safe way.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Does he remind anyone else of OZZY?

Lately he reminds me of Charlie Sheen (his aging facial features). I hope it's not due to the same illness, it would be horrific if he caught something like that from one of his abusers. If he is ill like Charlie it is most likely due to dirty needles but this is just me speculating.

This definitely seems like a distraction.

He already hinted towards Weinstein (not directly) and as another member mentioned there's a chance the names he shouts will be dead people...we shall see as the day proceeds!

I am very curious as who it could be, a lot of candidates to choose from it seems.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I think he should've gone to the police first, or at least someone in local government, unless he thinks this is the only safe way.

He's already told the police.

And now he is afraid of them...
edit on 2-11-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I bet my hat he does no such thing. Or he just eludes to his documentary and how people can donate.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That's not what I said and not my point.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
I bet my hat he does no such thing. Or he just eludes to his documentary and how people can donate.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that his intentions are sincere but his behavior has my spidey senses tingling. My wanting of the house of card to tumble might leave me a bit gullible on this subject.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe that his intentions are sincere but his behavior has my spidey senses tingling. My wanting of the house of card to tumble might leave me a bit gullible on this subject.

Yes me too. And the fact I have always liked Feldman makes me want to believe him.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Exactly. He's repeatedly said he'll name names in his movie so I can't honestly believe he's had some massive change of heart about that.

And, in regards to the comment that he won't go to the police now because he's scared of them, that is categorically not what he said. At least not recently. He told the Today Show the reason he isn't going to the police is because the statute of limitations has run out on his abuse and he doesn't want to get sued for (wait for it....wait for it....) NAMING NAMES.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It does not say he is naming names today. The teaser asks “will he name names?” Answer no he will do what he has been doing and beg for 10 million dollars and capitalize off of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I know nothing about this OZ guy - can you watch him online or is it TV only?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Or does he just need to be in the public eye.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I dont get why people are quick to jump on this? We know theres a problem in hollywood. And there has been one for decades.

If hes afraid of lawsuits and his life... it kinda makes seen why he initially thought he needs a war chest like this. Some half wit lawyer prob told him he can reveal in a movie and avoid a lawsuit. My guess is hes getting better advice and wont need 10 million. The guy certainty needs funding for attorneys if you ask me. Hes taking on the powerful elite in hollywood. That requires cash, plain and simple.

To say he just wants to be in the spotlight is a joke. He has been complaining and hinting about this for years now. He claims someone tried to kill him (two trucks apparently ran him off the road) and thats why hes decided to go public now.

I for one believe him.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join