It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Plane sized" void found in the great pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Elon Musk needs to start "Pyramid X" for ways to open up the chambers.

We can send up the robot Djedi, but thats not good enough. I think it will turn into the Oak Island treasure fiasco when they sent down the rover that just bounced around in the corner the whole time!

Keep the Lagina Bros out of Egypt!

Ha!... GD Oak Island. New season is about to start next week, but I think their dig / research has pretty much run its course. I mean, they'll still dig but nothing will come of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What if it is an airplane and the Pyramid was built to protect proof of ancient technology from the global catastrophes which seem to visit us from time to time.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Might be the remains of a previous, sneaky little grave rob by the French

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah. Our government cant throw enough billions at him, why shouldnt all the other governments out there?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"Plane sized" or maybe boat sized. They already found boats hidden in chambers beside the pyramid.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I hope it's more exciting than spaces left during the construction to relieve pressures and stresses.

... but it's probably empty constructional spaces...

Because real life is boring.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If there is anything wild and amazing in there, we will never be told

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Scientists find X... translates as X fits in the agenda so make it public.
Oh yeah and Vikings are muslims now.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Which chamber do you think the Uranium went in? Rod chamber on top or bottom? Isn't there evidence of running water under it as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

In a way, you're right. It was designed to be a place of "initiation" or for the channeling of cosmic energy. All pyramids are energy conductors to some degree, and the alignments of the Great Pyramid are too precise to suggest it was accidental.

The idea that it was built to be a tomb is complete misdirection.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

a few years back they found a ship buried next to one of them, but then we introduced democracy and capitalism to egypt, fires still burning.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

We can send up the robot Djedi, but thats not good enough. I think it will turn into the Oak Island treasure fiasco when they sent down the rover that just bounced around in the corner the whole time!

Keep the Lagina Bros out of Egypt!

Do you honestly think they stopped the project and not just removed it from the public eye? Clearly, they did send cameras with drills into the shafts and know already that something is in there.

Do any of you remember the "fake" report by a reporter who was, in fact, real, about the meeting of archeologists in Egypt who wrote that one of the speakers there announced that they found something in that void and it "was not of earth"?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

“This large void has therefore been detected with a high confidence by three different muon detection technologies and three independent analyses,” the scientists said. “While there’s currently no information about the role of this void, these findings show how modern particle physics can shed new light on the world’s archaeological heritage.”

www.rt.com...

It could be the room where the Pharaohs met with their Gods for monthly management meetings?

I'm kind of hoping there is an airplane in the "airplane sized hole".

Everyone knows it wasn't really an airplane in that pyramid, but a missile. Where's the wing debris?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
a reply to: jjkenobi

a few years back they found a ship buried next to one of them, but then we introduced democracy and capitalism to egypt, fires still burning.

Still, that is not the kind of ship mentioned in the emerald tablets.

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean (not to be confused with the Emerald Tablet of Hermes from the 9th century AD) were originally published in mimeographed form in the 1930s by a mysterious "Dr Doreal". They contain information that might be regarded as prophetic, relating to the Hall of Records.

Here is a quote from Tablet 5 of The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean, interesting because of its mention of a spaceship beneath the Sphinx, the Great Pyramid, and a mysterious Key of the Seven, which I believe may relate to the royal cubit of seven palms: "Raised I to Light, the children of Khem. Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship, waiting the time when man might be free. Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form of a lion yet like unto man. There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship, forth to be brought when need shall arise. Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. Then awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.

grahamhancock.com...,830737,830737

There in the apex, set I the crystal, sending the ray into the "Time-Space," drawing the force from out of the ether, concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti. Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming, yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti. He who in courage would dare the dark realms, let him be purified first by long fasting.

www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Link to scientific explanation at phys.org - Scientists discover hidden chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid.

Removing post because I like where Seaworthy has taken us!

edit on 2-11-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: forgot about the Emerald Tablet of Toth

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A crappy, robot-voiced video about it, for those who can't play the one in the OP's link (like me):

This is a really cool find--there is so much to still discover in and about ancient structures, especially in Egypt. I am wholly convinced that accepted explanations for most of these structures fall well short of being accurate.

Wouldn't it be funny if actually found a mummy, or verifiable original inscriptions/writings? I say "funny," because if so, it's possible that it would indicate something completely different than what is currently stated as historical fact.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

I like the ideas of that Frenchman, Jean-Pierre Houdin, about the construction of the pyramids, where he surmised the grand gallery could have held a giant sliding counterweight that would have helped to haul the giant blocks used in the roof of the kings chamber into place.

www.reuters.com...

If there is another void above the grand gallery, which looks almost parallel to it, it could also have been used to house a second giant sliding counterweight to haul the next level of giant blocks a little higher during the construction of the pyramid, once the construction got too high up for the grand gallery to remain useful.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: typos. my bane.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

That is what Seaworthy is posting about!

Graham Hancock has a forum up at his site about a UFO conference where a presenter said they would find a door with brass handles, like the one they had just found in the air shaft, leading from the Queen's Chamber. Less than a year later, it was found exactly like he predicted.

The Emerald Tablet is even more out there! That one says they will find a chamber with keys to a spacecraft under the Sphinx. Hall of Records or real, bleeping UFO, there seems to be something under the Sphinx.

There is also talk of an alien artifact that will bridge the gap of our history. That would be cool. But haven't rad that one yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
What if it is an airplane and the Pyramid was built to protect proof of ancient technology from the global catastrophes which seem to visit us from time to time.

Well.. it's plane-sized.. not plane-shaped. Now if it were plane-shaped, that would be pretty cool. : )

I don't think they would ever approve any sort of removal of blocks to get at that empty space though.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
You'll find that everything stopped with anything to do with the pyramids after a certain Zahi Hawass was head of Egyptian antiquities. If he couldn't get his face in it or get top credit it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join