It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop Dogg Poses Over Trump's dead body

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah. I did "youtube video. pass. Youtube video. pass. youtube video. pass" and on and on as those aren't evidence of anything but confirmation bias. Looking at the titles too tells me more about your own insecurities than anything though.

Those are all interviews with the actual people.

Its a big subject, one that a person hearing it for the first time cant just read three paragraphs and 'get it'.

And you refuse to yet you're going to harp like people that get it are a bunch of gay bashing right wing conspiracy nutters?

And I'm the asshole in here too, right?

KIDS are being raped. And not just boys either. But nobody can call it out or they're just gay bashing haters? WTF a matter with you. It's not just boys being exploited by predatory gays, its not just sexually assaulted, anyone that goes anywhere near that corporate music industry trying to get a pinch of fame faces selling out their soul, their ass, all while getting screwed on their deal overall.

But you cant be bothered to listen to an interview by musicians who have been there, and especially not a BET producer who threw his career away to turn whistleblower, but you sure are quick to try to make people look like a bunch of bigoted chumps for daring to express concern about wicked exploitation being at the helm of our freaking CULTURE.

Whether or not it has a gay angle to their down dark and dirty recruitment initiation process this stuff needs to be discusses, and if it does have a gay social engineering agenda (which can be detected in nearly every TV show nowadays) then its a whole nother level of diabolical because its KIDS they're going after.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think we should even it out and have Kid Rock do the same album cover but with Hillary instead.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If wealth is not important to you, why did you reply to my original comment with a statement that made specific reference to it?
a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Those are all interviews with the actual people.

Yeah and? Interviews don't prove anything. There are tons of interviews of people seeing aliens, ghosts, jesus, whathaveyou, but that doesn't mean those things are real. Plus you even posted a video talking about the pedophilia scandal like no one would notice you are linking pedophilia to homosexuality. That was a HUGE red flag that you are basing this CT off your own intolerance as opposed to any truth.

Its a big subject, one that a person hearing it for the first time cant just read three paragraphs and 'get it'.

Maybe to homophobes it is.

And you refuse to yet you're going to harp like people that get it are a bunch of gay bashing right wing conspiracy nutters?

Possibly. You don't have to be right wing to be a gay hater. Gay hating used to be bi-partisan. Especially in the 80's and 90's. Looks typical to me.

And I'm the asshole in here too, right?

You said this, but now that you did. Yeah. It looks that way.

KIDS are being raped. And not just boys either. But nobody can call it out or they're just gay bashing haters? WTF a matter with you. It's not just boys being exploited by predatory gays, its not just sexually assaulted, anyone that goes anywhere near that corporate music industry trying to get a pinch of fame faces selling out their soul, their ass, all while getting screwed on their deal overall.

And here it is the pedophilia = homosexual argument and why I have no desire to listen to your insane ramblings. Go tell them to Alex Jones. I'm sure he'd love to hear them.

But you cant be bothered to listen to an interview by musicians who have been there, and especially not a BET producer who threw his career away to turn whistleblower, but you sure are quick to try to make people look like a bunch of bigoted chumps for daring to express concern about wicked exploitation being at the helm of our freaking CULTURE.

Awww are you feelings hurt? Need a safe space?

Whether or not it has a gay angle to their down dark and dirty recruitment initiation process this stuff needs to be discusses, and if it does have a gay social engineering agenda (which can be detected in nearly every TV show nowadays) then its a whole nother level of diabolical because its KIDS they're going after.

I agree the pedophilia issue needs discussion but your topic is just dumb. But if you want to discuss it, then I feel it is a good way to out homophobes. So there is that.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Lol. The VERY wikipedia article you linked to says they were using it in the 1970''s as a joke.

[The term was tongue-in-cheek, describing a powerful social clique, not some truly devious alliance ruling either an industry or politics.]

And that was 50 YEARS ago.

50 years of infiltration. 50 years of maturation. 50 years of a growing political agenda. 50 years of growing Malthusianism. 50 years of the development of Critical Race Theory, which in 2011 went full blown Level 10 across all the liberal identity politics with that "Progressive Stack" (to now include gay trans you name it). 50 years of Hollywood evolving along all of the above to become the "Nu-Liberal" social engineering powerhouse that it has become, and that its bizarre sex rituals and pedo rings and so on all now being exposed as its reaching its maturation.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Dude. Get some real evidence. Some actual dirt and come back to me. Until then you just look like a hater with an ax to grind. Your speculation is just your biases speaking. I'm not going to be convinced with that bush league arguing.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Dude quit quoting per sentence. Its a total pain in the ass to respond to and not even worth the trouble.

Not all of us get paid to do this BS around here.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

If you can't understand why I asked why you weren't earning tons of money doing something that you suggested was supposedly easy then there is no helping you. You need to go relearn how to pick up on subtlety.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Keep posting per sentence? Ok I will keep doing that since you just violated the T&C's with your post here

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I think the next few election cycles are going to be interesting because nothing is sacred any more.

Wives, children, spouses, the beheadings, the glorification of assassinations, the rape threats and attacks on children have really opened politics up into an ugly street brawl.

They should start the next election cycle with. . .

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Dude. Get some real evidence. Some actual dirt and come back to me. Until then you just look like a hater with an ax to grind. Your speculation is just your biases speaking. I'm not going to be convinced with that bush league arguing.

What would constitute "real dirt"? What a sex tape video?? You already took videos out of what you're even willing to look at.

Explain it to me!

If you're even open to the concept I gave you all you need to get started. There's actually some compiled documentaries if you are, which clearly you're not, but I figured it'd be more relevant to list out the different people that have made statements to be found just on the first easy pickings page of youtube results.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Charges. Documentation. People of interest. Trails. Bread crumbs. Organizations like this don't exist without having some sort of visible presence. A ringleader, lieutenants, soldiers, etc.

#ing detective work man! I know internet detectives shy away from real detective work, but that's what I need to believe you.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Dude.... in just one of the responses above you have SEVEN quote boxes in there. Who the F is going to bother dealing with all that?

And thew fact is a lot of people around here are on a payroll. So maybe they would deal with that, but not me.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude.... in just one of the responses above you have SEVEN quote boxes in there. Who the F is going to bother dealing with all that?

Dude. It isn't not hard to type a bracket, the word quote, and a closing bracket. Especially when you type at 80 wpm and have a history in computer work and coding. I'm not going to dumb down my typing for you. Addressing each of your paragraphs is how I do to make sure all your points are addressed.

And thew fact is a lot of people around here are on a payroll. So maybe they would deal with that, but not me.

I don't care what you think. Accusing someone of shilling is against the T&C. Just because you suck at arguing with me doesn't give you the right to break the rules.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"Make America Chronic Again" would have been better.

I cant take political advice from anyone in the entertainment industry. Nugent, Slim Shady, the Carpenters, and Bjork included.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Meh, don't pay any attention to Snoop. That was just locker room talk.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Charges. Documentation. People of interest. Trails. Bread crumbs. Organizations like this don't exist without having some sort of visible presence. A ringleader, lieutenants, soldiers, etc.

#ing detective work man! I know internet detectives shy away from real detective work, but that's what I need to believe you.

Talk to Corey Feldman. Are you calling him a liar?

Open Secrets, there's your documentation of charges/detective work blah blah blah, how the system works. In and hour they explain the whole thing in what it'd take someone weeks to write up and with half the umph.

And thts just the TV industry side which isnt half as notoriously exploitative from top to bottom inside and out as the music industry people.

And here this BET producer whose been where TV & Music industries intersect, he lays it all out and threw his career away to do it:

You act like an institutional analysis of an ENTIRE INDUSTRY can be laid out in a 2 page article, well you're insane and mentally retarded to believe that would even be possible. Which I know you're not (mentally retarded at least
) so quit derailing please.

And an article that takes as a long to read as it does to watch those two videos, well for the weeks itd take to write them nobody is gonna read it all. SO WHY BOTHER? Why dedicate weeks of someones life to do a massive institutional analysis breakdown when YOU arent going to read that any more than you'd watch the videos?

Or would you? Huge subjects broken down in detail you're thing, as long as its mostly words? Well I've got a list of pieces I worked on all last year like that that you wont touch.

So nice try.

If you're not willing to actually LOOK at a subject then why be a jester and ridicule people that were trying to give you a heads up? Unless that is you have an agenda?????

edit on 2-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hopping on the anti-trump gravy train.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think we should even it out and have Kid Rock do the same album cover but with Hillary instead.

We can hope. Then the same folks crapping their pants about this can high five each other for that.

With any luck somebody will call somebody a snowflake, too!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Abysha

Hundreds of neo nazi bands? Can you name a few?

Honor, Race War, Prussian Blue, Skullhead, Blue Eyed Devils, Kolovrat, The Dentists, The Vents, Tragic Minds, White Boss, etc.

This is after a super duper quick search. It's especially prevalent in punk music and almost every old-school (non-white-supremacist) punk rocker has stories about kicking skinheads out of their shows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join