It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop Dogg Poses Over Trump's dead body

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Real story Snoop Dog Creating White supremacists , division , working for the elite and being a retard.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is just Snoops artistic expression of the anger and frustration of more than halfthe country being geld hostage by the electoral college,and the rampant oppression implemented and enacted on innocent citizens by wealthy american business owners.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Snoop has nice flow whether you like it or not. Not saying I listen to it all or that most of the subject matter isn't meh, though.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wow imagine eminem doing it to Obama.

Reaction would be as mild .

Must be that white guilt.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
i want him investigated for ties to isis immediately

Baron must be horrified

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ah more political race baiting.

Stay classy ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Who is Snoop Dogg?

Ex gangster and ex rapper, gone legit. Using his fame to squeeze every last dollar from the system.

You wouldn't though, even though you took the time to bump a thread about him, for views.

edit on 2-11-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
Crypt blue cup in hand over the mocked up dead body of the US pres. Nice.

Ah snoop, what a funster. What can you say about the musical artists the Obama's found perfect to invite to the WH. Yes he was a guest of Obama's in 2013, and he (snoop) thinks it was Michelle who invited him. Snoopers also claimed to have smoked some of his finest in a bathroom in the SH, he is full of class.

It's not the rapper's first political controversy this year, as back in March, a video in which Snoop pretends to assassinate Trump made major waves on social media.

Needless to say, lots of folks on Twitter have been thoroughly butthurt by Snoop's brand of satire, but most of them have Pepe the Frog avatars, and thus, their opinions aren't to be taken seriously.
www.thehollywoodgossip.com...
thehill.com...

Freedom of speech
This is what we veterans fought for. His rights and yours to express those rights how you choose. If you feel he is wrong as I do just stop talking about it. Their power comes from media and we are part of that media.
So if it makes you happy to see this please write about it. If instead you are embarrassed by this just be silent. They are shadows puppets that are blindly following things and people who don't know them. Never will know them.
They will be forgotten eventually. They are looking to be seen. Thats all you realize you are already seen. They need it you don't so stay silent. Why give them what they want... Attention... They are children that's all.
As always your belief your choice
Marlichslar

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Who is Snoop Dogg?

He used to stand behind a microphone and talk over an electronic drum track, so incredibly difficult to do. I think its wonderful that black performers today can say their nursery rhymes in time to a beat.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Hundreds of neo nazi bands? Can you name a few?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

Freedom of speech only protects you from the government, not from the criticism of your fellow citizens.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Snoop has nice flow whether you like it or not. Not saying I listen to it all or that most of the subject matter isn't meh, though.

Kevin Spacey is a good actor too.....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Look at all the triggered Trumpkins giving Snoop Dee oh double gee free publicity with their rage.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Who is Snoop Dogg?

He used to stand behind a microphone and talk over an electronic drum track, so incredibly difficult to do. I think its wonderful that black performers today can say their nursery rhymes in time to a beat.

If rap is so easy why aren't you making millions of money off of it? Let me guess. You're "above that"?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Look onto the supposed gay mafia. Those raps ain't free.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nah. That sounds silly. I'll pass. Unless you want to actually supply some links of what you are talking about that is, but I'm not going to look up some silly conspiracy theory you are using to discredit one of the best hip hop artists of all time.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So the cure for frustration is the death of a President - I understand now

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I heard he's coming to my town on his next tour. The local senior center is abuzz with excitement. They've been shipping in meds and yogurt and stocking up the place.

I hear he's really bringing down some of those old folks homes. Last show went until almost 9:30pm, they missed dancing with the stars for gods sake, hardcore.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Who is Snoop Dogg?

If rap is so easy why aren't you making millions of money off of it? Let me guess. You're "above that"?

Correct, I am a musician and what I do requires application. As for the money, you would cry if you saw my earnings poor person.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Haaa haaa. You are on ATS! Yes yes.

I'm not going to look up some silly conspiracy theory
a reply to: Krazysh0t

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join