It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people down in shooting at Colorado Walmart: police

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

White Men Have Committed More Mass Shootings than Any Other Group 
www.newsweek.com... 

Weird, because I don't see any of these listed in Mother Jones' data (cited in that article).
That's just from ONE metropolis in a 21 month time frame between Jan 2012 and Sept 2013 (not 2017 back to 1982). What would we see if we actually compiled all the multivictim "mass shooting" data?
Weird that they choose not to do that and omitted these data points, isn't it? Almost like they selectively chose what gun violence really "counts" to move an agenda... I mean, it's shocking really.
Probably just a mistake, eh what?
edit on 3-11-2017 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You mean to tell me these people are dishonestly and selectively cherry picking data to support their biased conclusion? You don't say

Heh, posts with that kind of bravado, hyperbole and callousness are funny because they debunk themselves.

The second amendment is the most widely attacked and beleaguered part of the BOR. I can only imagine the outrage if we targeted the 1st, 4th or 5th amendment. I personally can't imagine cherry picking parts of the Constitution I felt should be discarded - this very notion defeats the purpose of its protections.

Nice post though RR, lots of great points sir

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join