It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity says big news coming for Obama tomorrow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hannity Twitter

Wonder what he knows? He's done this before and nothing much has come of it. Heres to hoping it truly is something big.

Uranium One stuff? Or something Else? Maybe he will give us hints tonight.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran Your source is very untrustworthy. You are really reaching for the stars. If you want the big O then the H has to go down first. It is very possible the way things are going but will take some time. Alot of things to go through first.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Three weeks ago it was Tick Tock tick tock and then the next day zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Hannity Twitter

Wonder what he knows? He's done this before and nothing much has come of it. Heres to hoping it truly is something big.

I in no way disagree with you. That why this tweet seemed odd to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Three weeks ago it was Tick Tock tick tock and then the next day zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is right.
Nobody needs to hear anything from Hannity to know that Oblammer is a degenerate Leftist criminal.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hannity Twitter

Ummm...is that a measure of CYA...?

I mean...quote your own post...answering your question you posed...

Weird...but cool...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe Hannity's big announcement is that Tom DeLonge has a big announcement sometime in the future and the reason Hannity has to keep 'tick tocking' is because he's waiting too.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Obama gave Hannity a watch?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Hannity Twitter

And tomorrow, when nothing happens, his viewers will be like "Whoa! We told ya! Take that Obama!"

Poor guy...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

What happened with his last announcement? Oh, nothing? What's next? Will he go full Alex Jones and throw up a fake countdown clock and claim that the feds are shutting him down at 0?

edit on 2017-11-1 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You think Obama follows Hannity on Twitter and is like

"Oh no! Hannitys got something on me!"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hannity's last "Tick Tock" was about the revelation of the confidential informant. The announcement was a day early.

I'll go out on a limb and say this prediction will probably come to fruition either tomorrow...or within a day or so.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
hannity, desperate to stay relevant. must be fun watching those advertisers slip away...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
hannity, desperate to stay relevant. must be fun watching those advertisers slip away...

He's kickin' Maddow's butt.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sigh. Sean, put up or shut up. Really.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I thought his last one manifested into a live sit down interview with the President?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Hannit y destroys Maddow

I don't think Hannity's ratings are hurting any.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

This hit Fox News Radio today. While this shouldn't surprise anyone, it's worth discussing on Hannity.

Earlier this week, as the so-called Trump-Russia scandal dominated the headlines, Ed Klein joined Tom Shillue to shed some light on how the top in people in the Obama White House plotted to sabotage the Donald Trump by intentionally raising questions of collusion.

According to Klein, it all took place after dinner in December 2016. President Obama, former White House adviser Valerie Jarrett and others top insiders quietly discussed how they could undermine President-Election Donald Trump after Hillary Clinton's shocking loss.

After some debate and reluctance by Barack and Michelle Obama, the group decided to raise questions about Trump's ties to Russia by "unmasking" Donald Trump campaign officials.

Klein discusses the dinner and other "deep state" plots against President Trump in his new book, "All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump".

radio.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Oooooh, I think this book is going to be a good one...

After conducting 2,000 interviews, the FBI’s field offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, and New York compiled a 1,400-word report on the Deep State last summer for then-Director James Comey. The field report is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

“The Bureau has gotten actionable intelligence that there is, within the federal government, a growing and organized movement to block or interfere with administration policy decisions,” the report states.

“There have been regular organized meetings of large numbers of government workers at a church in the Columbia Heights area of the District [of Columbia] where plans have been discussed to actively sabotage government programs they disagree with,” the report continues. “These would include immigration enforcement, crackdowns on welfare fraud and any weakening of environmental rules. Plus, there is concern that some dissenting government workers might be dislodged from their positions by the Trump Administration.

www.breitbart.com...

This reminds me of the articles that came out regarding foreigners who were gaining new citizenship and all of their congratulations letters were sent to them with Obama's name on them. Anyone else remember that?

edit on 1-11-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Along with some members.....
Hannity leads the ratings . Of course you knew that . Yet you go on posting inane , meaningless tripe.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join