It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon Resigns Amid Allegations of Inappropriate Behaviour

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

The uncensored list mentions that Fallon has 'odd sexual penchants and sexual with fellow MP Mike Freer - a drunk.'

I'm not sure how accurate it is though.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
sexual assault and pee parties, where did our politicians learn ths from?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

He's a token sacrifice meant to appease the public while far worse have not resigned - or been asked to - take a fall for the party.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
He touched her knee.

Its not like he was PU$$UY grabbing Trump, he just put a hand on her knee.

How many times has a guy done that during a flirtatious conversation with a girl, put a hand on her knee or just patted her leg its not hardly sexual assault/harassment.

If that constitutes some kind of harassment or assault then every guy in the country might as well just hand themselves into their local police station.

There has been some messed up stuff that has came out so far, such as one individual who claimed to be raped and the Labour Party covered it up. That is some serious stuff that needs to be fully investigated, if found to be true people should be losing jobs and going behind bars.

But touching a leg.....

Its getting pathetic.

The only thing that I can think of that might mean this makes some sense is if there is more revelations to come out about him that would mean this would have to happen anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If that constitutes some kind of harassment or assault then every guy in the country might as well just hand themselves into their local police station.

Yes, I think a career in politics might now be out of the question...

The only thing that I can think of that might mean this makes some sense is if there is more revelations to come out about him that would mean this would have to happen anyway.

Either that or he jumped before he was pushed. May's under pressure to clamp down on sleaze and Fallon could have been the sacrificial lamb. The first one anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
by the sounds of it the only ones not implied are may and the gay tory with corbyn and abbott opposite.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't think this is over him touching Julia HB's leg.
There is something else behind this, maybe what a couple of other posters have alluded to, though there is always the chance that it is more low level stuff and he has had an attack of conscience.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

water sports dude

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
He touched her knee.

Its not like he was PU$$UY grabbing Trump, he just put a hand on her knee.

How many times has a guy done that during a flirtatious conversation with a girl, put a hand on her knee or just patted her leg its not hardly sexual assault/harassment.

There has been some messed up stuff that has came out so far, such as one individual who claimed to be raped and the Labour Party covered it up. That is some serious stuff that needs to be fully investigated, if found to be true people should be losing jobs and going behind bars.

But touching a leg.....

Its getting pathetic.

I find this a bit tricky to get my head round to be honest. As you say some of the acusations seem trivial but maybe that is not a bad thing for the future.

If a stranger put his hand on my leg years ago should I loose my job or go to prison? it sounds laughable but I suppose it depends on just how high up the leg it was, personally the inner thigh is off limits to anyone exept the Mrs and I would be put out if someone touched me there.

Hopefully this will make that large group of people in the world who either prey on or take liberties with other peoples person space think twice about doing it in the future and that would be a good thing.

Years ago there was nothing wrong with talking to kids outside a primary school if you were passing but now you would be insane to do so and while a bit sad it does make sense given the nature of some people.

I was at an AGM the other week at a large private house and needed to go to the toilet, all the adults were in the meeting and only a six year old girl was in the rest of the house. She asked what I was doing and then offered to take me to the bathroom upstairs as she knew where it was and I was in a state of panic as she insisted on taking me and then WAITING OUTSIDE to take me back to the meeting as it was easy to get lost!

I was petrified at the thought of bieng upstairs in a large house alone with a small child unknown to me and that is a bit silly but had it been my child I would have not been comfortable with the situation regardless of how innocent it was.

Maybe we need this to make a few more things socially acceptable.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Corbyn Should resign because he slept with the Abbot Monster. There cannot be consent in bestiality.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
a reply to: SprocketUK

water sports dude

god, what a lame thing to resign over. Unless the other wasn't consenting...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem

Well, the list seems to just keep on growing

Which or who's list is that ?

The list is a Tory dossier and is being called the 'Westminster sex pest list';

It's also been revealed that there's a secret WhatsApp group "used by women working in Westminster who use it to warn each other about MPs with a reputation for sexually inappropriate behaviour";

Members of the group include parliamentary researchers, secretaries and aides who claim that politicians on both sides of the house have had sex in their offices, indecently pestered members of staff and subjected female workers to sexist nicknames.

[...] Reports include MPs across the political divide groping staff in lifts and having 'wandering hands' in taxis.

[...] Specific allegations include a cabinet minister groping people at drinks parties, a Labour MP groping a woman while on a foreign trip, and a parliamentarian aggressively pursuing female juniors.

A Tory grandee has allegedly been banned from hiring young "leggy" women to work for him and others politicians have been demanding affairs with female staff.

Furthermore;

Sir Michael Fallon ­sensationally resigned on November 1 after ­admitting that he has been a sex pest.

[...] Sources say he warned the PM he "couldn't guarantee there wouldn't be more stories."

There's lots more information over at the source (my apologies for using the Sun!)
- Pestminster Dossier

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The New York Observer published the list uncensored;

observer.com...

There is some consensual stuff on there that I don't really think is any of anyone's business. However there seem to be things happening whilst on work time and certain MP.s voting for laws against things they have enjoyed privately which makes them hypocrites at least.

Personally I think we are being bombarded with this stuff by the media because it is much more palatable than child abuse accusations. The public see this stuff as trivial (such as the knee touching) and are saying they are sick of it. People will be bored of this stuff and automatically dismiss anything more serious. Problem, Reaction, Solution.

We are still waiting for the inquiries into Ted Heath and Savile, even the McCann case has child abuse evidence floating around. These things will benefit from a watering down of hysteria over minor 'sex pests' and a good old witch hunt that sacrifices a few politicians.

edit on 2-11-2017 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Today Uk's defense secretary claims he actually needs Russia to # up his country real bad and cause "thousands and thousands and thousands of deaths"

Wow ... I always thought the British government didn't need any assistance in this regard!

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Stone his ass.

Slice off his buttoks and cure him!

He's a brit. GET HIM!

No better than a dem.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
LOL... he put his hand on he knee... how risque...

And yet, Trump was recorded saying "grab her by the pu$$y" and became a president...

I loved his defense though "locker room talk"... classic...

Fallon should have taken a leaf from Trumps book and called it "Dining room antics" or something.

the ting goes...

As I said, he is a brit.

Not cricket, mate.

Sticky wickets and all that, eh?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We should lock away all fossil remains of sex offenders for life, maybe that would please the feminists

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Stone his ass.

Slice off his buttoks and cure him!

He's a brit. GET HIM!

No better than a dem.

I will use my skill set and available technology to track you down if you ever say that I am no better than dem again.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join