It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC: White men shouldn't apply for tech jobs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotTheCIA
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ok, so are you on the "left"?

And why do you get to define the "Left"?

Because I've seen you take part in enough polarizing conversations to display you are clearly not apart of the 'Democrats'.

I'm Liberal, and not Democrat also, your posts still make me sick from partisanship.

What?

I said I consider myself a liberal. I get to define that because I get to define me.

I am registered as 'Unaffiliated.' Can you direct me to a single partisan comment I've made?

Here's the definition to help you out:

Partisan: "a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person."

Go through my 10,000+ comments and try to find some partisan comments from me. I want to see the ones that make you "sick."

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Being able to define partisan doesn't make you any less arrogant about it.

Your comments are partisan, because you misrepresent the The Left.

You're not a strong supporter of anything, just underhanded to one side.

Oh, ok.

So then I'm not partisan, at all, you just don't like that I am critical of the DNC.

It makes you "sick" that I am not a Democrat. Got it.

lol

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Being able to define partisan doesn't make you any less arrogant about it.

Your comments are partisan, because you misrepresent the The Left.

You're not a strong supporter of anything, just underhanded to one side.

Oh, ok.

So then I'm not partisan, at all, you just don't like that I am critical of the DNC.

It makes you "sick" that I am not a Democrat. Got it.

lol

I KNOW you're not a partisan Democrat.

I've never read anything posted by you that would lead me to believe you were bigoted, sexist, or racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Keep alienating moderates. Can't wait for the midterms.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

I once had two people up for the same job. They were both equally qualified. One was not more qualified than the other. One was a white male and one was a black female. I hired the black female because I wanted more diversity. I didn't hire her just because she was a black female. I hired her because she was perfectly qualified for the job AND she was a black female. Another manager might have picked the guy because he was perfectly qualified and that manager felt more comfortable working with a man. I don't think either of us would be considered discriminatory, as long as our first criteria was the qualifications needed to do the job.

This is what I mean about the right person for the job being subjective.

*To be very clear. I am NOT calling you a racist*

It appears you specifically hire black people over white people regularly. You had a similar situation with a white female and a black female and once again chose the black female. See your post here...Your post. In the scenario above you hired the black woman over the white male for diversity reasons. In the linked post, you hired the black female over the white female because she was more organized and "together." Is it possible you discriminate subconsciously for personal reasons to justify hiring someone black over someone white?
edit on 11 2 2017 by JustaBill because: Fixed my link to the post

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ha!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well there we go. No surprise there. The DNC fixing it's internal workings is anathema to them even when it is proven to be costing them elections.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

It's
okay
to be
white

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

no it makes me sick you can only see the problems of one side, so you're a useless mouthpiece for a party you don't fully support.

I would LOVE to believe you could breed your own opinions one day. You're halfway there if you hate Democrats; not a complete lost cause, but still irritating to listen to.

The "Leave Brittany alone" meme applies pretty equally to the tone representing one side has.

Oh, please. I was a registered Democrat for 20 years and singularly critical of the GOP during those 20 years. And I am still critical of the GOP.

AND since I think both parties are in collusion...criticizing one = criticizing both, in my mind. Contact me in 20 years, because that's how long I would have to be critical of the DNC to come close to my criticisms of the GOP.

You are just having an absolute fit that I am critical of Democrats. And the personal attacks on me? Do I know you? Do you know me?

No. But you are beginning to read like a disgruntled former member resurrected into a new account.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NotTheCIA

Funny that you have such a reaction to my simple statement.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

TL;DR

I've seen you post Anti-DNC things since the first post I saw from you ever, and a consistent trend of this, with nothing short of a lack of the other paradigm.

I read like 1 sentence, and it was false, I am not angry you are critical of democrats, you made some insane offer for me to read your 10,000 posts, please find me some evidence you have had critical and THOUGHTFUL input AGAINST Conservative Narrative forethought and action, if not recently, ever, please. Then PM it to me and I'll consider you bipartisan. Just walk-the-walk.

Here's one from yesterday where I was equally critical of both sides:

Link

It's more than two words though, so I hope it's not too long for you to read.

Also, you can call me 'partisan' or 'bipartisan,' all you want. But I am nonpartisan.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I like partisan cheese on spaghetti and on pizza.

That's beside the point.

The person who wrote the memo was/is a racist.

QED

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thats silly and you know it! People can't be racist against white people because they are still the majority. This memo or whatever was simply an instruction to use affirmative action and to improve inclusivity.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thats silly and you know it! People can't be racist against white people because they are still the majority. This memo or whatever was simply an instruction to use affirmative action and to improve inclusivity.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join