It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Spacey: More allegations of sexual harassment surface

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Since nobody will ever watch a Kevin Spacey film...I'm seriously considering spoiling the ending of 'The Usual Suspects' for everyone on ATS.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'd love to hear a response from Kevin Spacey's camp - anyone know if there has been a response?

More news about Jeremy Piven, Dustin Hoffman, and others who have had allegations levied against them as well (article also includes news on the recent accusations against Kevin Spacey): NBC

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Throw in American Beauty as a bonus.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Since nobody will ever watch a Kevin Spacey film...I'm seriously considering spoiling the ending of 'The Usual Suspects' for everyone on ATS.

He was a Cylon!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dick!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
He was a Cylon!

The orange thingies in the end zone?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Out of all the pedo hollyweirdos, this is the only one that really affects me, and it's because of that movie. I never watched Polanski or Allens films.

edit: it sucks that I have to hate usual suspects now

edit on 1-11-2017 by Autorico because: added stuffs

link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Unwilling or unable? If the abuser is bigger and stronger then it's just as bad as if the victim were a woman.

This line of thinking is so foreign to me that I cannot fathom it. Seriously...a man groping you sexually when you are a hetero...if that doesn't elicit a severe fight response I can't imagine what would. I'd act calmer if you tried to assault me with an HIV infected rattlesnake.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He was a Cylon!

I don't watch baseball any more, so I can't be sure.

But I think they're called xylophones.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You may be right, as usual, I kneel to your superior sports knowledge.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Out of all the pedo hollyweirdos, this is the only one that really affects me, and it's because of that movie. I never watched Polanski or Allens films.

edit: it sucks that I have to hate usual suspects now

One of my all time favorite films was 'The Big Kahuna'...Spacey was amazing in it (for a piece of s#it, scum-sucking Hollywood pedophile).

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They're running into a massive dichotomy of beliefs here, dude. In one corner you've got the idiotic concept that any hetero man who reacts angrily to being hit on by a gay is "homophobic" or a bigot. In the other corner you've got people who recognize that being harassed or especially groped against your will is a major personal space violation and can't continue to go unaddressed. The result of these two conflicting sentiments seems to be a furthering of the victimhood mentality which allows them to look spitefully and disdainfully at "knuckle draggers" who respond to these matters like nature intended a man to respond while simultaneously maintaining their high and mighty "enlightened" self helplessness in a world of sheltering spaces.

Kenny Rogers "Coward of the County" comes to mind.

I promised you, Dad, not to do the things you've done
I walk away from trouble when I can
Now please don't think I'm weak, I didn't turn the other cheek
And papa, I sure hope you understand
Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man

Too many people in Hollywood lack an understanding of what a man is. (Which is understandable considering we have the ridiculous 8 bazzillion genders argument in a world of cosmetically enhanced horsecrap everywhere we turn.)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you're saying like Kenny Rodgers you need to know when to hold 'em and when to walk away?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

He was a Cylon!

this is incredible... lol
edit on 1-11-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So you're saying like Kenny Rodgers you need to know when to hold 'em and when to walk away?

I'm saying Kenny Rogers probably had a couple of atolls on his mind when he sang the 'Islands in the Stream' duet with Dolly Parton, but we never heard of any misconduct by him.

edit on 1-11-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm saying Kenny Rogers probably had a couple of atolls on his mind when he sang the 'Islands in the Stream' duet with Dolly Parton, but we never heard of any misconduct by him.

That was around the peaks of her career, when it was said that she had two of the greatest hits in the country!
(Greatest, ahem, hits).

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Unwilling or unable? If the abuser is bigger and stronger then it's just as bad as if the victim were a woman.

This line of thinking is so foreign to me that I cannot fathom it. Seriously...a man groping you sexually when you are a hetero...if that doesn't elicit a severe fight response I can't imagine what would. I'd act calmer if you tried to assault me with an HIV infected rattlesnake.

Jeepers, calm down pops, just try to remember how cool y’all would be if your male heir
hypothetically told ya he was born that way, wanted to talk it over, let ya’ll in on the new deal. I knows yer hip to it. Saw it wid my own eyes.

K...n maybe later, catch Al Pacino in Cruising, before watching the big game, together. It might help ya realize this is what guys who were born that way do, once booze loosens their inhibitions, like it does for everyone! Ever been to a saloon before? Lots of folk, gettin drunk, only to screw asap, podner. No rattlesnakes needed for that action, and no homo virus either. Just add booze!

# 905
edit on 1-11-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: This is the HOUSTON TEAM!!! (re thread with go fund me coming out in front of Jesus and yer mother and yer dad circa 1.7 years ago)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Spacey is 5'8", 190 lbs... he is a small, small man.

To you, possibly. That sounds on the big side to me.

If he were a boxer, he'd be a heavyweight.

You honestly can't conceive of a smaller man being dominated and abused by a guy that size?

I'm thinking of unusual cases obviously.

The law is for everyone, not just for people like me and you.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think we would have cheered if he went to Dolly World.

edit on 2-11-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

My oldest son is gay. Like he "posted himself in Wonder Woman cosplay harnessing the power of Diane on Facebook" gay. Id fight to defend him or any other person trying to exercise their rights to act and love freely among consenting adults.

Its not homophobia to react that way. Its more a recognition that being groped by a man is about sexual dominamce, and ill not stand for a man trying to pull that crap with me.

It boggles my mind that i even have to defend this position.
edit on 11/2/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join