It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers have ditched the autism-vaccine hypothesis. Here’s what they think actually causes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
I am going to say it again and again until I'm blue in the face.

The better half of my life told me one night that she thinks it's Tylenol that is one of the main causes for autism.

Acetaminophen to be exact. She said that it has to be something that most women are told is safe to take because of the sheer volumes of autism reports.

You know, this actually ties in with vaccines, in that doctors tell moms/dads to give their youngsters children's tylenol if they're fussy or irritable after a vaccination. I'm reminded of the stories of toddlers whose parents swear their kids were just fine until a vaccination. Then... boom, autism symptoms within days. Did those parents administer Tylenol to their children at the advice of a doctor to help them rest comfortably after the MMR? Your wife may just be on to something!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

ill take the flu over 200 different chemical ingredients being shot into me.

This is exactly the way I see it, I haven't had a needle stuck into me in almost two decades, and in that time I've barely been sick, I might get a runny nose on very rare occasions, but never anything serious. Yet it seems the people who always get their shots are constantly getting sick, every year without fail they get the bug going around which is making everyone sick, at that point I have to wonder why they even bother if they're still getting sick anyway... I've come to believe that allowing myself to be exposed to these bugs and going through the natural immune response is much better for my system in the long run rather than trying to give it a quick artificial boost.

A few days ago Thoughty2 uploaded a very interesting video about allergies and the reasons they are on the rise. One theory which seems to be getting a lot of attention lately is "hygiene theory", it says that kids who live in clean sterilized environments don't get the same exposure to bacteria and their immune system doesn't get the practice required to develop robust immune defenses, the immune system becomes so deficient that it begins mistaking harmless substances as malicious invaders. Researchers have found that kids who grow up on a farm or countryside are considerably less likely to develop allergies later in life. Apparently they now want to create a "farm dust" concentrate which can be vaporized by urban children, as a type of vaccine for allergies, lmao.

edit on 2/12/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The thing is, it's a very emotional argument for anyone. The vaccine makers, the gov't, the CDC and FDA - of course they wouldn't want it to be true because if it IS, the liability would be staggering - staggering! Of course parents don't want to believe it because they have already vaccinated themselves and their children up the wazoo and they do not want to double think it. And it's very easy to get people angry because you're dealing with "their health' "my health" the health of "my children."

So as far as I can tell, after all the reading I've done, anyone with intelligence and the ability to understand, and who has honestly gone over all the evidence, would have to be an idiot not to outright KNOW it's obvious vaccines cause autism. Painfully obvious.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

With certainty huh?

Show me the money. Who paid for these studies? This is a lot easier to whitewash than cigarettes. I don't believe this study.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I am putting this on this thread, it is new information that has come to light. Vaccines increase cytokines and cytokine increases increase autism risk. There are two articles that need to be read to show this.

This one shows the relationship between cytokines, inflammation, and autism. medicalxpress.com...

This article shows the drastic increase of cytokines by many after vaccinations. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Connect the dots. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that those who have a genetic risk of autism can have the autism jump started by constantly vaccinating them. A lot of people are at increased risk of autism genetically, many of those people have had relatives who got cytokine storms from the flu shot and avoid getting vaccinations. Many use the religious excuse to avoid having their kids vaccinated but they fear that their kids may have bad reactions as they or someone in their family had.

If someone wants to give this a new thread, have at it. I will just add it here.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Many things can cause autism, vaccines, general toxicity , EMF radiation.

I doubt genes have any big part. Genes just take signals from outside and then act from that, so the real reason comes from outside.

EMF radiation- Autism

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 16-1-2020 by Kenzo because: Correcting link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join