It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tying Harvey Weinstein to the Las vegas Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Tying Harvey Weinstein
to the Las vegas Event
First published October 17, 2017
As usual, this is just my opinion, take it or leave it
Yep, you read that right. There is a link between the two events. They didn't come out almost
simultaneously by accident.
This is going to be much shorter than my recent Las Vegas comments, but I do have something to say.
Be patient, because I will make it worth your while. I'm sure Weinstein is a big creep, and I don't like
seeming to defend him, but this whole things stinks of yet another project. It reminds us of the recent
Bill Cosby story, which is also a lie and a conjob. Just ask yourself this: do you think it is possible to
fire a man from his own company for sexual harassment accusations? This is a country of law—
allegedly—not a country of hearsay. Legally, you cannot be fired for accusations. You can only be
fired for convictions. That is true for little ole you, working at the Five&Dime, but it is also true for
CEOs of major companies. The law is supposed to be blind to such distinctions. So even if a
company's board of directors had the power to fire the majority owner and head of the company—
which is doubtful—they still don't have the legal authority to do so based on accusations. Weinstein
should be suing for wrongful termination, but mysteriously we don't see that. More logically, we
should see him (and his family) firing his board of directors. So all this is fishy in the extreme.

mileswmathis.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

You
have a
strange way of putting together pa
ra
grap
hs

edit on 31-10-2017 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I don't think you understand how corporations work. He started the company but he put it on the open market and started selling shares/stocks of that company. He does not own a majority of those shares. And the board decides who works for the company. It was imperative to distance him as far away from the company as possible to protect the shareholders stakes.

Much like Tony Podesta leaving The Podesta group when it was announced that he was being investigated. He has to distance himself to protect the shareholders stakes.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You can be fired for accusations, by the way. Or pictures / text on social media, or "just cuz."

Anyway, can you explain how these two things are tired together? Weinstien fired. Vegas shooting. Where's the connection the thread is purportedly about?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
For all it's worth, I think he is in on it- a willing patsy. I also think Hillary is exactly where she agreed to be.

new topics

top topics

join