It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Jokes About NYC Terror Attack!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Just days after these leftist ghouls put out their horrific political commercial fantasizing about a fictional white supremacist running down children, including a muslim, we have the real islamic version.

Post of the month.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Today MTD Host Chuck Todd, upon hearing that it was a Home Depot truck jokingly says "Well They Rent By The Hour" - to which his cohost starts laughing!

8 People Dead including children and this idiot is cracking jokes! WOW - JUST WOW!

This is how all Ultra Lefties think, they have no morality.
edit on 31-10-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

MSNBC is a marginal network with hosts/anchors/reporters/experts who literally CRIED when Hillary Clinton got whooped last year. They are nobodies who know they are nobodies.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In my opinion, the msnbc thing is nothing compared to how the other stations(fox) keep trying to hammer the 9/11 twin tower words in our heads.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
In my opinion, the msnbc thing is nothing compared to how the other stations(fox) keep trying to hammer the 9/11 twin tower words in our heads.

Are you a Twin Tower Denier? Are you also a Holocaust Denier?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I know I will get flak for this but I dont care.

People need to grow a spine.

I am with people on the right calling out the humorless SJW's

But I am tired of people on the right shopping to be outraged too.

It was a spur of the moment joke, it didnt mock those hurt.

I enjoy humor about the most offensive things. I am not saying it for everyone, but thats how I feel.

For everyone offended right now, just know this. Everytime a comedian gets tore apart by SJW's for telling a black joke, or a rape joke, or an immigrant joke, or a joke about suicide, or a fat joke; those SJW's feel pretty m,uch how you do right now.

You may think they have no reason to feel that way, but thats what they would say about you too.

edit on 31-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I suppose some sob, pouty, politically correct platitudes might have been in order, but come on, surely there are other outlets out there to make you feel good about yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: thesaneone

Are you a Twin Tower Denier? Are you also a Holocaust Denier?

????

What does that have to do with what I said?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I know I will get flak for this but I dont care.

People need to grow a spine.

I am with people on the right calling out the humorless SJW's

It was a spur of the moment joke, it didnt mock those hurt.

I enjoy humor about the most offensive things. I am not saying it for everyone, but thats how I feel.

For everyone offended right now, just know this. Everytime a comedian gets tore apart by SJW's for telling a black joke, or a rape joke, or an immigrant joke, or a joke about suicide, or a fat joke; those SJW's feel pretty m,uch how you do right now.

You may think they have no reason to feel that way, but thats what they would say about you too.

Exactly. It's called Gallow's Humor.

MSNBC does enough to genuinely make me chew my own face. This isn't it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
that sounds about right, liberal MSM hiring a bunch of wanna be comedians to report the news, yep that sounds perfectly normal for liberal msm. what the hell do you expect from liberal msm?, thoughtful insightful commentary and news reporting?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What this means is that where getting use to this mass and spree murders; that its become fair seeming to us. No longer a shock.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
600 people were shot a month ago. Today 8 were killed with truck. San Bernadino. Orlando. Remember when the news reporter was killed on live TV?

Conditioning. It is not the new normal it is simply the norm. The majority of people are now those who would film a terror attack before intervening. It is sad.

In other news, a judge stopped the trans-ban....and the beat goes on.
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-31T23:24:18-05:001118 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
While I agree that the joke was tasteless, I really do not want to be in a place where we can never joke about anything for fear of offending someone, somewhere at sometime.

Let's not travel down a road where freedom of speech becomes 'freedom to speak as long as no one is offended. Ever.'

People have got to stop looking for reasons to be outraged. It's a bit dismaying how so many will jump on the chance to mock liberals and SJW's for finding offense at things, calling them entitled and snowflakes, but will absolutely froth in offense to something a liberal and SJW says that bothers them. What's with the double standards?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So Heather Heyer wasn't run down by a white supremacist? Her parents aren't facing the first holiday season without their daughter since she was murdered for her viewpoint?

Yeah fantasy vs reality.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Fox is busy trying to figure how to blame Clinton and Obama for this attack.
Probably has something to do with uranium and emails.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
dude looks like this comes walking in to rent rent a truck, could we like say we're all out, maybe Europe too!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Emmy award winning marginal network.
Lol. You just kill me.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Was this a joke? If so idont get it???? Also doesnt seem to be disrespectful either. Its not like ha asked the diffrence betweena new yorkrr and a squirrel o
edit on 11/1/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have a joke:
Islam is the religion of peace.

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join