It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

San Bernadino. Neighbors said they were suspicious but were afraid to report for fear of being called islamophic.

cant find an article about it but i remember hearing it.

PC culture is deadly.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Specifically declined to discuss his nationality. If it was a good ole boy in a rebel flag shirt that question would have been answered. Take that however you want.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this new normal stinks.

i want no part of it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Once again the Liberal Left has let our nation down - when will these people be stopped!

Perhaps a greater let down is when goddamned politics are injected into every serious issue this country is faced with now, including terrorism.
edit on 31-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

" Only cowards carry weapons to a fight "

.....and only an idiot brings brings a knife to a gunfight. We won't discuss the guy who comes bare handed.

I would like to add to that...

only a f*cking coward rents a truck to mow down cyclists or explode near a crowd of people.

This is beyond guns, whether for or against them.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Eyewitnesses told police the driver yelled “Allahu Akbar!” — Arabic for “God is great!” — after running down helpless riders from behind, their mangled bodies left scattered behind his runaway rental truck. The Middle Eastern man was arrested after police shot him in the rear end following a Tribeca crash between the truck and a school bus

We have a winner it seems...and blocks from GZ. The fake guns though make no sense?

Link to articles

It does if your planning on suicide by cop.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The New york police department confirmed its a terrorist attack! Also when asked if he exited the vehicle saying allahu akbar. They said yes! So hed be an islamic terrorist.
edit on 10/31/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
They (liberals) will never stop. If a guy killing a bunch of gays screaming "Allua Akbar" doesn't change their mind nothing will. The only way is when they get killed going in for a hug as the would be recipient screams "Infidel!"
a reply to: Steak

edit on 31-10-2017 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I think he was trying suicide by cop with carrying a paintball and bb gun. He probably couldn't get a real gun or didn't want to kill himself but was willing to die. Either way the dude is a POS and needs to be put down.
Prayers to those who were affected by this.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Good point!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

wild, a significant amount of training and education should be made available to these people (or even required) including knowledge of the laws applicable to this. I get what you're saying too, and of course due discretion is required.

Having every single person walking around with guns (or assault rifles) wouldn't be the best idea. However, I am only referencing responsible and reasonable law abiding adults. There need to be some kind of training and education available for people to carry, especially in larger cities where a timely police response is less likely.

The one thing we can't tolerate is innocent citizens serving as sitting duck soft targets for terrorists and even criminals.

But I do agree with you on one thing, a level of training and competency is extremely important for these individuals. Not saying it should be the State's place to administer these requirements either, institutions like the National Registry of EMTs (NREMT) are private organizations with regulation responsibility.

Again, these kind of requirements wouldn't make sense for everywhere in the nation. But it places like NYC where getting a carry permit is nearly impossible for common citizens, clear reform is needed to bring their laws inline with the Constitution and common right to self defense.

Large metropolitan areas with gun restrictions (Chicago, NYC, etc) are easy targets for these terrorists/criminals. They know it is unlikely the population will be able to fight back, and that police will take longer to respond given the size of the area they serve.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne
how convenient for the administration. just a day after indictments were handed down, this just happens. one hell of a distraction, isn't it? and he just so happens to have been yelling "allah akbar" as well! this is a conspiracy site, right? would not this be a "false flag operation"?

I don't think these are false flags.

America invented this enemy with a false flag years ago as a pretense for endless war. The wars in the Middle East have made this fictional enemy a reality.

Now the monster they created is out of control.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

The paintball gun could have been loaded with balls of acid or other chemicals and the BB gun could have projectiles with dried feces on the BBs or pellets and/or something like that.

This is according to an ex-Marine friend of mine who served three tours in the middle east and came across these things as well as other types of IEs.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
a reply to: JBurns

Yes i get your point,but how long until an innocent is shot for just looking like a terrorist?In these instances,blood run high,emotions left unchecked,and innocent people may be left dead.....

It’s called murder or manslaughter. There are already laws that deal with trigger happy gun owners.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Whatever you say GI Jane, it's really none of my business and I'm definitely no kid. Keep making America great again!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: blackthorne
how convenient for the administration. just a day after indictments were handed down, this just happens. one hell of a distraction, isn't it? and he just so happens to have been yelling "allah akbar" as well! this is a conspiracy site, right? would not this be a "false flag operation"?

I don't think these are false flags.

America invented this enemy with a false flag years ago as a pretense for endless war. The wars in the Middle East have made this fictional enemy a reality.

Now the monster they created is out of control.

Your theory is just as dumb as the theory you turned down here. Terrorism didn't begin in 2001. Read a history book.
edit on 31 10 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

Whatever you say GI Jane, it's really none of my business and I'm definitely no kid. Keep making America great again!

It's not a partisan issue. You continue to show yourself to be grossly uninformed. If you don't want to be assumed to be a kid, don't' post like one. You sound like a 12 year old who has never been out of his bubble.

link   
I do not want to politicize the issue either. Any comments made by me are solely at the sheer shock at the cowardice and maliciousness these kind of attacks require.

For anyone to attack an innocent group of people is an act of absolute cowardice and it is infuriating. It doesn't matter what he attacked with, even a non-deadly attack against innocent people is unacceptable. But to take the lives of other people for absolutely no reason is an act that falls into a category of its own.

The typical sadness I feel when hearing of these needless losses of our fellow Citizens lives is replaced by sheer anger toward the people who would perpetrate these cowardly acts.

Praying for the victims in NYC, and hopeing the killer will face a resolute American justice system.

On a side note, props to De Blasio and Cuomo for calling this terrorist attack by its real name. I know, hell has frozen over, but I give credit wherever it is due regardless of the politics of the person behind it.

edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   
People are always stuck on the wrong narrative.

The #1 problem facing this country right now is not guns, or Islam, or Russia or climate change - it's weaponized perception.

That is the tool that is being used to destroy us.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

The paintball gun could have been loaded with balls of acid or other chemicals

Now that is a scary thought I'm surprised someone hasn't tried that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join