It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: face23785

When a guy just ran over a bunch of pedestrians and he comes out of the vehicle holding what looks like 2 weapons I don't think anyone from any political background would say that the police need to take their time and make sure it's not paintball and an airsoft.

At least I hope no one would say that.

That would just be... wow.

I was engaging in a lil bit of hyperbole... I hope.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Djarums

What are the chances.. ?

To be fair Andy does split his time pretty well between Albany and NYC. While Albany is the state's capital there's a lot more going on in the city. His midtown office is quite well appointed and has a nice security apparatus keeping him the hell away from the peasants.

link   
The west's gonna have to get used to this! Sick religious monsters!

The ISIS/Extremist war has now well and truly come to the streets of the west!

RIP those who have lost their lives.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah and he started his plan two years ago because that's how long it takes to get a visa out of the middle east.
Why don't you just let the story develope before bringing in politics and what ifs. God always looking for a fight...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thanks for posting that video. This guy is a bad Omen for America during the busy holiday season.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Oh, I know you were. I'm just fearful of some of the ridiculous comments that I know are going to be coming from armchair quarterbacks.

Really, until one has had a gun pointed at them it's a totally different world.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah and he started his plan two years ago because that's how long it takes to get a visa out of the middle east.
Why don't you just let the story develope before bringing in politics and what ifs. God always looking for a fight...

Too late! And you shouldn't bash God like that.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
a reply to: JBurns

More guns isnt always the answer you know....

Maybe less Allah is the answer. There sure have been a lot of guys screaming at Allah prior to killing others.

Yes, less Allah must be the answer .

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, MSM seems to be in agreement that it's terrorist related.

Welcome to the new normal.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

And convert more inmates to the religion of peace.

new york states legislature needs to get on the stick and pass a new death pently statue, or,,,,, well better not post the rest of my thought might get roasted if i do.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How much you want to bet that this guy was on the authorities radar? We need to step it up and end this crap.

Just going to throw this video out here. Not saying we should do what this guy is saying but something needs to change or these kind of attacks won't end.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Hope there's no more attacks. ISIS called for attacks on halloween.

Weird that he didn't suicide himself. Got shot in the ass from what i've heard reported.

Sorry for the victims.

link   
FOX: 7 DEAD

link   
Fox said the school bus he hit was full of adults.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
some cell phone video,

link   

originally posted by: Djarums

Oh, I know you were. I'm just fearful of some of the ridiculous comments that I know are going to be coming from armchair quarterbacks.

Really, until one has had a gun pointed at them it's a totally different world.

Yeah I agree. Some of these sheltered people seem to think cops shouldn't be allowed to shoot you until they're lying on their back full of bullets themselves.

link   
a reply to: Djarums

I moved to Virginia in 91. His daddy was still governor when I left.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: wildapache

More guns are absolutely the answer. If you see a vehicle driving at you aggressively (and have a reasonable belief they intend to cause you severe bodily harm or death), you have every right to use your firearm to preventatively stop the driver & save your life and others.

More guns are generally the answer. Less guns is absolutely not the answer, especially given the frequency in which terrorists use vehicles and explosives (or acids, knives, etc) in locations where guns are banned or hard to acquire.

History and current events have shown us that terrorists and criminals will always find some kind of weapon to use against the innocent to take their lives. It just so happens that a firearm is (by design) the best weapon for accomplishing these goals, which is why it is so important that Citizens be armed with these firearms - because they are the most effective way to neutralize a deadly threat. When going up against a criminal/terrorist who is using a gun/car/knife/bomb/acid, it is always best to have the most appropriate weapon for the job - one that will accomplish your goal of stopping the threat as quickly as possible in order to preserve your life and the lives of others.

Lol you Americans will do anything to justify your out dated gun laws (you only need to read the Las Vegas shooting thread to understand that even the most outlandish theories are better than accepting a much simpler problem.) Only cowards carry weapons to a fight.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

May be it is time to stop letting every one in to the States. Business can start using Americans again.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvis_Is_Dead

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: wildapache

More guns are absolutely the answer. If you see a vehicle driving at you aggressively (and have a reasonable belief they intend to cause you severe bodily harm or death), you have every right to use your firearm to preventatively stop the driver & save your life and others.

More guns are generally the answer. Less guns is absolutely not the answer, especially given the frequency in which terrorists use vehicles and explosives (or acids, knives, etc) in locations where guns are banned or hard to acquire.

History and current events have shown us that terrorists and criminals will always find some kind of weapon to use against the innocent to take their lives. It just so happens that a firearm is (by design) the best weapon for accomplishing these goals, which is why it is so important that Citizens be armed with these firearms - because they are the most effective way to neutralize a deadly threat. When going up against a criminal/terrorist who is using a gun/car/knife/bomb/acid, it is always best to have the most appropriate weapon for the job - one that will accomplish your goal of stopping the threat as quickly as possible in order to preserve your life and the lives of others.

Lol you Americans will do anything to justify your out dated gun laws (you only need to read the Las Vegas shooting thread to understand that even the most outlandish theories are better than accepting a much simpler problem.) Only cowards carry weapons to a fight.

This is one of the sheltered people I was talking about. Watches too much power rangers, thinks he can defeat anyone with his bare hands.

Real life isn't like the movies, kid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join