It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Metro Now Admits Shooting in Suite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Shots Fired in Mandalay Suite

As if all the survivors dying after the shooting, never ending changing of timelines, and lack of any video or concrete evidence wasn't enough to raise suspicion about this massacre, here is more. According to Foxnews

A Las Vegas police officer accidentally fired his gun in Stephen Paddock’s suite the night of the mass shooting, the department’s sheriff said Monday, breaking more than two weeks of silence and confirming for the first time that an officer fired his weapon during the Oct. 1 incident.

How and why does an officer shoot by accident if Paddock was dead by self inflicted wounds ?!?!? And why did it take this long for it to come out ? What the heck is going on here !! Just yesterday someone posted of a car bursting into flames with survivors in it. To make matters worse, they added as a side note that

Lombardo also confirmed to the newspaper the only cameras on Paddock’s floor were facing the elevators, and there were no cameras pointed at Paddock's corner suite or towards the stairwell door next to Paddock's room.

So now they have a way to deny videos from us ! I find it hard to believe that no cameras were on that floor, although, I wouldn't know for sure.

My personal theory is that MGM needs to show that they did everything possible to prevent the shooting and that they were not negligent. That is why they are pushing a certain timeline that proves they did everything they could. That also would explain why Campos would only go on interview with Ellen who has connections to MGM. LVMPD however, want to show that they responded on time and did everything possible on their end. This is why the timeline changes endlessly and we will never see a video from the hotel cameras. Why is it that they never give us the whole story ?

Maybe once in court we can get better answers, because Ellen obviously didn't ask any key questions. Jesus Campos received a subpoena to testify in court, by a victim injured in the shooting. Maybe we get more answers, however, I will not be holding my breath.Campos Subpoena
Thoughts ??
edit on 31-10-2017 by HanSolo31 because: Grammar

edit on 31-10-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Police scanner reports that one officer fired his weapon but I'm not sure if they specified whether it was in the room or not. I suspect they were vague so that later explanations would stick.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes I saw a wife and husband who survived died in a car wreck and honestly my first thought was

So did Princess Di.

-Alee

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Yeah, a fellow ATS'er posted it yesterday. Just made no sense to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HanSolo31

Well in fairness, its not all the survivors or even most. Its just a couple and a girl to my knowledge, the girl dying of a seizure due to her epilepsy. Granted the couple's crash was a bit iffy as in the boom and fireball as its a damn rare thing for cars to just go up in flames except in Hollywood, and especially after only hitting a stone post.

I've no doubt some ridiculous reason will be put forward as to why the officer fired but perhaps it will come out in ballistics that the weapon used to kill Paddock was police issue...but I doubt they'd release that information as it screws up their story of mad gunman/suicide

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

speaking of ballistics...

simple confirmation of GSR on Paddock's hands would suffice as evidence he is the shooter. of course we would have to take the authority's word for it...

i don't think those of us sensing that something is amiss with this shooting will ever be satisfied

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Well killing all the survivors might prove to be a monumental task. Here are the ones that did die thus far.

1) Kymberley Suchomel, 28, died suddenly on October 9 at her Apple Valley, California, residence five days after posting her version of events to Facebook.
2)Chad Nishimura killed after giving conflicting statement about Stephan Paddock (not sure if this was proven a hoax or not)
3) The couple in the car crash Couple Crash Link

Its like scenes from Final Destination. Can it be coincidence ? Sure. But seems a bit fishy to me. What I personally think is happening is that MGM is trying to get insurance money and wants to show they did everything possible, LVMPD on the other hand wants to cover their buns, and thus both are pushing for their timeline.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The nerve for the FBI & LVMP
to get angry about questions
while BS like this surfaces constantly ?
The story changes every week.
CMON...the whole thing Stinks..

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There was actually another survivor found shot in an abandon building and another fella is missing. Just to update the after deaths list.

I know it's a reach, but what if the cop is the on that shot Campos? That would be a big oppsie. Then again if this were the case, what was Campo doing to require a cops need to shoot him. Like I said it's a reach, but with this whole story and all it's wardrobe changes, it may not be that big of a reach.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Lombardo had no choice after some audio was released last week...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yup Nishimura is alive and well apparently
Suchomel had various problems including a benign tumour and IF she was offed because of discussing multiple shooters theory, then hundreds more will suffer the same fate, as there are many many eye witness accounts of multiple shooters, many of whom have made youtube videos facebook posts and blogs etc. Think that might just be noticed

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Once survivors and key witnesses either vanish or are killed I don't understand how someone could still believe the official narrative 100%.

Something fishy is certainly happening and in my opinion not the only suspicious situation going on in recent years.

Even if the real story was uncovered what would common people do about it? I fear that it would be nothing.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thanks for confirming. I remembered there were a few hoaxes, but didn't remember the names and didn't want to mislead.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How did I miss that thread????

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Jesus. This is become such an unmitigated cluster#, at this point I would take the investigation away from the FBI and the Las Vegas PD and turn it over to the Nevada State Police. Re-question all witnesses, re-evaluate all physical evidence with 100% fresh personnel.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A fantastic public service .
Sincere Thanks to
you X.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not sure why it was only released last week, as me and others who were listening to the scanners during the event heard this live. If we heard it, im sure they knew that others did as well. Im no pro. Either way, great post.

edit on 31-10-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
a reply to: xuenchen

Not sure why it was only released last week, as me and others who were listening to the scanners during the event heard this live. If we heard it, im sure they knew that others did as well. Im no pro. Either way, great post.

I heard it too.

There's plenty more that people heard that will come out later.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I remember at one of the early press conferences, I thought Sheriff Lombardo said that the shooter had been taken down by one of the cops. But, after that, I never heard this mentioned again, so assumed I misunderstood what he had said and didn't think much about it after that. I just assumed it would all come out in the news.

I looked up some of those early pressers today, and found the one where I think it was mentioned. Unfortunately, right about the 1:25 mark, it looks like it has been cut out. Now I am 100% sure I heard it correctly.

What do you guys think?

Evidently, there is an error when you try to post the link to the YouTube. You can see it here: www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-10-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Yes I saw a wife and husband who survived died in a car wreck and honestly my first thought was

So did Princess Di.

-Alee

My first thought was the journalist who was working on something big and he suspected his life was in danger, then all the sudden one day for unknown reasons, his car sped off the road into a tree and burst into flames...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join