It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most exotic military technology that USA has?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

screw the fouche hoax we are talking about the rods here
so what is its biggest problem

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Aiming them. Hoisting them into space in the first place

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What about those fast tunnelers? I haven't heard about them in years. Something that uses a high-powered laser or something to tunnel at surprising speed through the earth. Maybe they're digging that cross-country supersonic military maglev system, but I imagine that they'd also be pretty good weapons to have.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
What about those fast tunnelers? I haven't heard about them in years. Something that uses a high-powered laser or something to tunnel at surprising speed through the earth. Maybe they're digging that cross-country supersonic military maglev system, but I imagine that they'd also be pretty good weapons to have.

No those are nuclear powered tunneler devices. they finished digging their tunnels and are prolly decomissioned now. they use th eheat from the reactor to glassify the tunnels as they dig.

No they dont have a center of th eearth laser tunneller.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

well makes sense i guess
yuo are an expert in this stuff more than me

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Winterpain

Haarps not a weapon. It does other stuff.

Rod from god not really.

Why use a neutron bomb if youve got the dugway lightshow.

HARRP is a weapon... idiot... Morphing otherwise small tropical storms into country destroying hurricanes, electromagnetic manipulation of the mind, if that is not weaponry, then spank my ass and call me Sally

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
20 years in The Navy, some of that in R and D. Most would be surprised how few people know the entire scope of a military R and D project. Sometimes an average military person may get a oohhhhahhh glimpse but, most of the time everything is scattered all over. Kind of like the right hand left hand knowing thing. However, once deployed the public pretty much can see all that is out there. Now I have "Pulled the Pickle" on some pretty bad ass weapons. But the one thing I saw that had me pretty impressed was the F-14 Phoenix Missile System. Tall about ahead of its time. Initial design in 1974 could track multiple targets. A 1974 computer capable of that would be to heavy for the supersonic F-14 Tomcat to carry. But somehow they got the tech to pullbit off. The bits and pieces of weapon tech I saw was otherwise pretty much plausible , frightening but every bit human current day technology.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wanted to give a link to the Dugway test. Scroll through the page. Tons of pics of the test and some description of the effects caused on the group who witnessed the event (sounds like low dose radiation exposer).

www.aliendave.com...

~Winter

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Marked4death

harrp can be used to create a plasma 'mirror' for over the horizon radar, very very useful.

i can image it being able to beam power to some other location or object.

how could harrp affect a person's brain without frying it and everyone around it? it puts out massive amount of power over a semi wide area even in its most focused beam.

think about putting your head in a microwave, same concept. 100's 1000's plus watts aimed at you would do some serious damage to you and everything/one around you and i haven't heard of people getting cooked

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Marked4death

Wow im an idiot now even though i know what haarps testing was intended to develop militarily and you dont.

Haarp cant do any of that stuff you talk about. Never could never will. Its a physics thing.

Fun fact did you know i and a few other people on this thread know somebody who directly worked on haarp. Its not a weapon although what they garnered from it is useful to the military. But again not as a weapon.

Ask your self this how on earth are you going to aim haarp at targets across the globe let alone even over the horizon.

The only thing haarp is capable of is tickling a small region of the ionosphere...for... reasons.

Also bend over sally
edit on 1-11-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

some BS but also some real info
edit on 1-11-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I still stand by my above statements. Haarp is not a weapon. It aids the military but it cant do mind control or cause storms or short out the earth

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

i agree 100%, but it does have its military use, like i said in my post with the video SOME good info the rest BS

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hiya BASSPLYR! Still pickin"? Me?...sort of slowin' down the studio time these days....

Whats interesting about all this weapon stuff? I think its just like in the movies. We all know each country has TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED stuff maybe 50+ or farther years ahead of anything we can ever imagine.

We cant possibly even imagine what we have...nor will it ever be disclosed. So to ask? Pointless. Its great to fantasize and speculate...but Ill bet its incredibly advanced and unfathomable.

Thats why we'll never know what, how much and where it is...even space weapons...and ya know we got 'em.

Thanks BPLYR! MS

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'd be very curious what types of energy generation we have in the black. Something tells me a lot of the big toys aren't using the electric grid/solar power for their bang...

I remember a presentation at one point stating the US was looking into anti-matter... but I believe that was soon pulled/went black shortly after.

If they have found a way to easily produce in mass... The options would be endless. Bombs, DEWs, space propulsion...

Or if they have miniaturized a fusion reactor in some fashion...

~Winter

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Mostly jamming out to david sanborn and marcus miller stuff these days. Pondering the mighty turtle head and watching clouds race across the sky before having a day at the beach enjoying some blue sky happiness. You know that sorta thing.

Shakes my head at this haarp stuff though.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sandborn's sax is awesome....Check out some old Yusef Latif or Sun Ra's Arkestra. My go-to's pref. is Stanley Clarke and Jaco Pastorius for bass....among others.

My home studio....guitars and basses, more keys and p.a. cabs and mixers in ANVIL road cases ready to go if necess...but since my brother played bass mostly and he passed away a few years back...I just cant get in there. After 45 yrs together every day of road, recordings, tv and tours....its just kinda hard....Take care.....

edit on 1-11-2017 by mysterioustranger because: just I screwed the 1st one

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the most exotic tech is, but remember the government gets to cherry pick from patents in the name of national security, so you can imagine there's some pretty wild tech at our disposal.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Sorry I digressed to off-topic!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Large anti gravity craft.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join