It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paranormal Experience, (Maybe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was living in a rental house in Texas when my experience happened. They day we moved in I was out unloading moving van when I neighbor walked up and abruptly commented something I did not know. The neighbor stated right in front of my ten year old daughter mind you, that the previous tenants teenage daughter had hung her self in the back bedroom. If I had known this, or I should say my wife, we would have never moved in the house. I was working in Kansas at the time, so I would return hom every other weekend. I returned one weekend and the exterminator had killed thousands of spiders coming out of an expansion joint in the brick, kind of a scary thought. These were brown recluse, black widow and non-poisonius spiders. My experience (which happened 5 to 10 times) was I would be sitting in the living room and I would have scartches appear all over my body, bad enough I would awake my wife and she would apply medicine. We always chalked it up to an allergic reaction. I never wore shirts back in those days, and my upper torso would be covered front and back with these scratches, some deep and some not. I never thought much about it till, the ghost shows started coming on television. I now wonder was something trying to contact me, It didnt scare me at the time. I really am not scared of this kind of activity, and have an open mind to it's actual existence. My daughter now eleven years later tells me she had experiences in the house, and always thought something was there.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LaitModelFan

how the h u get scratches? your story doesnt make sense

edit on 31-10-2017 by misterassist69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: misterassist69

I have no idea how I got the scratches. I think it was a ghost...........

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The girl likely invited due to her own negative energies or someone elses a negative residual. Try looking up cleansing, or use stones to balance out energies in the house and yard.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LaitModelFan

Did you ever have the scratches checked? Any pics of any of them? What did your daughter say she experienced?

The spiders are pretty creepy, all on their own. The hanging, maybe an issue and maybe not. Hard to say much with so few details. Any odd noises? Doors opening on their own? Weird sightings?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

No, I never had them checked. It was quiet odd, some were deep and they were all over my upper torso. Some painful, the wife would rub calamine on them. We really thought it was an allergic reaction. Paranormal never crossed my mine. No pictures that I remember. My daughter told me several years later, she felt someone was there with her, nothing much mote than that. She did swap bedrooms with my son. The bedroom. All three kids did get huge boils, I guess from the spiders. I never put any of this together until years after we left house. I did meet lady that was moving in after us. She told us the girl, whom she knew, didn't hang herself, but had taken her mom's medicine and overdosed. When the scratches would appear, I would be the only one up getting plastered, drinking heavily. I never noticed any odd things happening but I wasn't looking for it nor much care.

edit on 9-11-2017 by LaitModelFan because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by LaitModelFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaitModelFan
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

No, I never had them checked. It was quiet odd, some were deep and they were all over my upper torso. Some painful, the wife would rub calamine on them. We really thought it was an allergic reaction. Paranormal never crossed my mine. No pictures that I remember. My daughter told me several years later, she felt someone was there with her, nothing much mote than that. She did swap bedrooms with my son. The bedroom. All three kids did get huge boils, I guess from the spiders. I never put any of this together until years after we left house. I did meet lady that was moving in after us. She told us the girl, whom she knew, didn't hang herself, but had taken her mom's medicine and overdosed. When the scratches would appear, I would be the only one up getting plastered, drinking heavily. I never noticed any odd things happening but I wasn't looking for it nor much care.

I'd guess what you saw as boils were possibly spider bites? They can leave a welt, and swelling isn't unheard of, either. The scratches are strange. Anything normal, you'd think you'd notice. Odd bedrooms....one place we lived had an odd room, too.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Don't think about or dwell on stuff like that,odd things will be imagined. I lived in an old mental hospital with many odd stories,I never saw or felt anything. Search king seat new Zealand if u want a good read,its now called "spookers".... Its now a fun night out/scare park.

new topics

top topics

join