It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 poll: Run Michelle Obama Run!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Lord help us. She's just about as qualified for the job as Trump is and we see how that's going.

She'd be a disaster as president, but seeing how many people absolutely hate her and her husband's guts I wouldn't be surprised if she won on that fact alone. We think the division is bad now? Michele Obama might be the nail in the coffin if it isn't Trump.

She's spent more time in the White House than he has so I'd say she has more experience being presidential than Trump even at this moment.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
she is a he and no will never work

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The liberal base isn't everyone, or even most of everyone.

That's like saying the conservative base loves someone.

If you want the country unified, you need someone most everyone can agree on, not just one base or the other.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Lord help us. She's just about as qualified for the job as Trump is and we see how that's going.

She'd be a disaster as president, but seeing how many people absolutely hate her and her husband's guts I wouldn't be surprised if she won on that fact alone. We think the division is bad now? Michele Obama might be the nail in the coffin if it isn't Trump.

She's spent more time in the White House than he has so I'd say she has more experience being presidential than Trump even at this moment.

What?

She has never been president, so she has never been presidential. She has been first lady-and f'd the school lunch program up but good.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Is time spent in the WH really the measuring stick?

Can you name the 'categories' of politicians that do have a viability, those categories that dont, and why that is?

HINT: I'm not talking about personality types, ideologies or anything along these lines here.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is a bad idea. They need someone that the Republicans have not heard of, and it needs to be someone who can connect with a majority of the people, in all 50 states, both young and old.

The presidential election is a gauge on how the public is feeling at the time. And the sad part is that both parties have sold ideas to the general public that never panned out or worse, they got hurt in the process. The lies they tell and the hypocrisy that is shown makes it hard to believe that any candidate. And what is even sadder is that many people who voted for one candidate or the other tend to believe said lies no matter what.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What?

She has never been president, so she has never been presidential. She has been first lady-and f'd the school lunch program up but good.

A lot of us were grateful for the way she improved the school lunches. I have a daughter in grade school and her options are way more sensible than when I was a kid.

Beyond that, she doesn't have constant emo fits on Twitter every time she's triggered. So it's not so much about her being more qualified than Trump; it's that Trump is less qualified than her.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Great, a woman that has done nothing running for president. Hopefully the dems can do better

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
seeing how most hated obama for his colour, having a black female president would be like trolling 101.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think you are misunderstanding me or something. I'm not trying to make an argument that Michelle would be a good candidate. I just think that a good majority of the liberal base will vote for her because she is a likable woman who they enjoyed while she was a First Lady.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
seeing how most hated obama for his colour, having a black female president would be like trolling 101.

The sad part is that you probably believe that.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Other than the school lunches that you and one other person in the US liked, what has Michelle done?

link   

I've spent a lot of time in a hospital, that doesn't mean I'm qualified to be a surgeon.

link   

Yeah? And my sister's three boys all started coming home starved because even though they ate the healthy food (they all three LOVE veggies), the changes in portions allowed meant they could never get enough to eat. So my sister had to start supplementing the school's lunch, and in a poor family, that hurts the grocery budget.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
By the end of DT's first term, the swamp will have been drained below the halfway mark, the Wall will have been almost completed, "she" will be locked up or at least "chained" to a post, we will be enjoying our extra change from tax cuts, and
unemployment will be next to nothing, and everywhere you look, our infrastructure will be getting an overhaul.

The second DT term will bring us the greatness and prosperity we voted for. Meantime, the swamp creatures are viciously attacking to try and hold on to the putrid waters they swim in, but they will be exposed more and more as the waters go down.

No way we Americans are going to put another Swamp Creature in office!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Other than the school lunches that you and one other person in the US liked, what has Michelle done?

Like I said, I'm not saying she's qualified. I was originally responding to the notion that Trump is more qualified than she is. And he's totally not. The guided tour director at the White House has more experience than Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah? And my sister's three boys all started coming home starved because even though they ate the healthy food (they all three LOVE veggies), the changes in portions allowed meant they could never get enough to eat. So my sister had to start supplementing the school's lunch, and in a poor family, that hurts the grocery budget.

Childhood obesity is a bigger burden on our nation than children who want more food even though they are getting all of their nutritional requirements.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I'll vote for the person who wants to; make government smaller, lower taxes, reduce government interference in healthcare, and take care of our vets.

Don't care what letters are after their name, what color or gender or sexual preference they are.
edit on 31-10-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

Are you for real? I'm sure some may have been that shallow, but most hated Obama for his policies, corruption, and ineptness, and narcissism, and race-baiting, and dishonesty....I could go on and on. White America put the man in office for gawd's sake!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join