It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds killed at North Korean nuclear base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko In that sence then yes I am with ya. Tis very sad that he will send those willing to fight in his family name to their death. I have read that he is in the middle of a power struggle right now. Can anyone provide a link to this source? I didn't save the one I came across.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
NK does snow removal by hand. That ski resort only a few rich can use has the road to it cleared by hand.

Would not surprise me that "construction" was also manual. Probably the rescue effort too. Double collapse would be more than 200. All for the glory of a bomb.

Sad all the way around.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, this is the sadness of their reality. They know nothing of freedom of mind and speech and different cultures; they think we want to kill them. There is nothing to feel but sadness for their situation and there is no comfort for these deaths. These were people who lived and died without choices. A very sad situation. Also, news that thousands of citizens are arrested and disappear every year-most possibly murdered by their government. Evil and so sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: EA006

it would be the very bestest of the best pink goody bags if it was Trump's. He would of course do lots of twittering about it.

Trump The Troll King of Twitter Land! He owns Twitter. Twitter Pimp Prezzy Trump!

Hey, we better hope Lil Kim don't win the war. We'll both be #ed if he does, lol!

Love the pic Iol

Suits him no?

You got one of Obama? Or does that not need editing lol

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou apparently Kim is still trying to kill off some of his relatives. His latest attempt was on his nephew. North Korea's plot to kill Kim Jong Un's nephew foiled by Chinese officials, report says. Full story is on msm.com.

Between that mountain possibly leaking radiation into China soon and North Korean operatives being captured in China on a murder mission, it's pretty safe to say that that Kim has worn his welcome and China's patience out.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tomcat1970

Bit Lame if this is trumps storm lol

China won't do anything to Kim until it's required.

If, and I mean if there's a radiation leak into China then they'll cross the border and "fix it"

You don't want a China on the move in that region.
They won't stop at NOKO if they're forced to act.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Didn't answer my question though. What's the problem, EISCAT got your tongue?

Sorry, I was looking for a man that had a boat.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Heard a blurb on the radio that China stepped in to warn them to stop. Apparently another test could level the mountain area and cause a significant leak.

Kim isn't going to listen to China. He hopes to have China under his rule before he dies.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'd hope there wouldn't be any... But God alone knows what's going on in that program.

If some scientists were killed, it will put a crimp in the program. They'll be forced to go hire more. If it's worker bee types, they'll just roll over the bodies and keep right on digging.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sad how Obama just sat by and watched North Korea grow into a nuclear power. Now President Trump has to clean up the mess - a familiar story.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The harsher truth is that this is the reality for many of the people around the globe. North Korea is simply one of the worst.

There is no recourse to change this for them either. They have to either change it themselves or someone else has to try to impose change from without. Unfortunately, change from without is almost certainly going to have to be through violence or means that cause more suffering.

So we sit here and watch it all happen because at what point is the cure worse than the disease and if freedom handed to you appreciated as much as freedom taken for your own?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There have been rumors of some sort of power struggle on going since before the middle Kim died.

The Army. The Internal Security forces. The Central Committee of the Party (can't remember it's real title...).

I suspect, though I'm probably wrong, that it may be coming to a head in the next year or so. Which could explain China's reticence to get more involved in matters. They're waiting to see how it plays out, or begins to play out.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

There have been rumors of some sort of power struggle on going since before the middle Kim died.

The Army. The Internal Security forces. The Central Committee of the Party (can't remember it's real title...).

I suspect, though I'm probably wrong, that it may be coming to a head in the next year or so. Which could explain China's reticence to get more involved in matters. They're waiting to see how it plays out, or begins to play out.

I agree it's coming to a head soon - imagine a huge line of M1 Abrams heading into that # hole Pyongyang.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The USA would destroy that little tract of land.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
oh boo hoo hoo. not.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger
I think his current test site is finished.

Fresh Earthquakes Signal North Korea May Have Damaged Its Nuclear Test Site

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: bgerbger

I think his current test site is finished.

Fresh Earthquakes Signal North Korea May Have Damaged Its Nuclear Test Site

dont cry for the stupid....youll just dehydrate

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah, Kim Jung Un is no good for North Korea. Wish someone less stupid would normalize relations with South Korea instead of bluster with weapons threats.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah, Kim Jung Un is no good for North Korea. Wish someone less stupid would normalize relations with South Korea instead of bluster with weapons threats.

Well carrots haven't worked maybe it's time to smack him upside his head with a stick.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, everytime he screamed and stomped his feet in the past like his father the world bailed them out with money. There has to be another way instead of bombing them, but China would have to be involved to wedge that little dictator out of his egocentricity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join