It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds killed at North Korean nuclear base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Haste makes waste. This breakneck race is costing them lives they hadn't counted on.

Human life or loss thereof is not important in N.K.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

What's wrong with Trump that he won't do diddly squat about that nincompoop?

Numerous reasons...1) Half the country hates president Trump and want him impeached. No better way to accelerate the process than start WW3. 2) He can't start an attack if South Korea doesn't approve 3) Half the world (maybe more) considers the United States to be war mongers. That's not certainly going to change if we start WW3. 4) His military leaders have advised him not to. Afterall, didn't Mattis say we'd would rather solve this crisis with North Korea diplomatically? 5) Sanctions were imposed and agreed upon by members of the United Nations Security Council. I think they'd want to know in advance before we start WW3. 5) The most important reason is that China WILL BACK North Korea if we attack first. That seems to be the most logical reason why we don't attack the DPRK first. Even if Kim Jong-Un decides to test his nuclear tests above ground (an atmospheric test) NEAR Guam, or one of our allies, that wouldn't neccessarily warrant an attack, but it would probably light the fuse. I'm curious what Kim Jong-Un does, especially after this incident at his mountain test facility and China's reaction. Trump may not have to attack North Korea....China may.

“China cannot sit and wait until the site implodes. Our instruments can detect nuclear fallout when it arrives, but it will be too late by then. There will be public panic and anger at the government for not taking action,” the researcher said.

www.scmp.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I would wager this is why NK started talking about above ground testing a few weeks ago and was gauging world reaction.

Not sure what other regions in NK are conducive to nuclear testing, but setting up another site will take a good bit of time. Assuming of course they don't already have one partially constructed, which would be on our radar by now I'd think.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not much on here concerning the deaths of the North Koreans. I doubt they were were willing participants as much as we know about civil rights of NK citizens. There is much sadness here to ponder. Freedom.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not much on here concerning the deaths of the North Koreans. I doubt they were were willing participants as much as we know about civil rights of NK citizens. There is much sadness here to ponder. Freedom.

North Koreans are all mostly brainwashed into thinking the entire world is their enemy from birth.

Try imagining that you live in the world of 1984 and you about have it right. You are correct in that they likely weren't willing but in a sense they also were much like the people in that world. It's a messed up place. If you tried to go in a conquer it, you might be surprised how many would fight you to their last breath even though nothing they do is done willingly.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

This may not be true. Look how happy Kim Jong was at the cosmetics factory yesterday.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Dude, are you being ionic?

There are times when I wish I was a Mod so I could either give people applause or ban them

You would get both.

Didn't answer my question though. What's the problem, EISCAT got your tongue?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko That seems like a disheartful thing to say but it is hard to tell the centext of a post through text. I really hope all involved are ok. Even if they are involved in a very deadly opp. Though I may have a huge distrust for NK I still have alot of faith in its people.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This has been debunked as proptaganta

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This may not be true. Look how happy Kim Jong was at the cosmetics factory yesterday.
www.theguardian.com...

What, you mean Lil Kim with his pink goodies bag of make up:

Now Prezzy Trump would never be caught out in a photo op like that.

Crazy that a ghoul who treats humanity like Domestos to amoeba should be so camply visualized.Wow, all those lives lost. They had no way out. It is obey or all the family will suffer in Kim Land, but the eyeliner is very good and the lipstick sunset red suits Kimmy's skin tone.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I would hope so, it's their trailer park trash neighbor.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: ketsuko That seems like a disheartful thing to say but it is hard to tell the centext of a post through text. I really hope all involved are ok. Even if they are involved in a very deadly opp. Though I may have a huge distrust for NK I still have alot of faith in its people.

It's the truth.

The leadership won't care how many die in their plans. Their rural people end up eating grass and bark on a regular basis every year. People starve to death on the streets there.

Understand, I don't want people to die, but I am remarking on the reality of the situation. Lil' Kim will merely shrug his shoulders and send in the next 200 peasants.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bgerbger
I wonder how this will affect his ability to test nuclear weapons.

Without knowing who was in the tunnel, people digging the shaft, or scientists, it's going to be hard to say and I doubt they are ever going to give a full accounting.

Let's see how many people blame this on the United States.

The great Satan works in mysterious ways lol

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Aww a nuclear leak?

Better just nip this in the bud and nuke evarythang.

No let's not Nuke every thang..I live in the neighborhood, radiation spreads plus just getting over Fukushima and all..

link   

originally posted by: truthguru123

Don't believe you. Even Reuters are running it:

www.reuters.com... ter-idUSKBN1D018L?il=0

TOKYO (Reuters) - A tunnel at North Korea’s nuclear test site collapsed after Pyongyang’s sixth atomic test in September, possibly killing more than 200 people, Japanese broadcaster TV Asahi said on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources familiar with the situation. Reuters has not been able to verify the report. About 100 workers at the Punggye-ri nuclear site were affected by the initial collapse, which took place around Sept. 10, the broadcaster said. A second collapse during a rescue operation meant it was possible the death toll could have exceeded 200, it added. Experts have said a series of tremors and landslides near the nuclear test base probably mean the country’s sixth and largest blast on Sept. 3 has destabilized the region, and the Punggye-ri nuclear site may not be used for much longer to test nuclear weapons.

It has not been VERIFIED. It has NOT been debunked. It is not propaganda. It was reported as a NEWS item as it stands. Show us where your debunking info comes from. More likely that is the propaganda.

Also, they have had full on air raid drills there on a huge scale. Things are not going too well for Lil Kim. That is what happens. They all fall on their own sword. They all float down here, lol.

link   

originally posted by: truthguru123

Do you have any information to back up that this tunnel collapse story is in fact fake (which is what I am assuming you mean by "this has been debunked as propaganda")?

I've seen the story of the possible tunnel collapse being reported by multiple outlets, and none of them have yet indicated that the story was false.

edit on 31/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
gizmodo.com...

This happened back in September.

Not surprised by this at all.
edit on 31-10-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

www.newsweek.com...

I can't seem to post the article I want, but here is one that gives you the guts of the story

There is a Wapo article that has better info, but it won't let me post it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: carewemust

www.theguardian.com...

What, you mean Lil Kim with his pink goodies bag of make up:

Now Prezzy Trump would never be caught out in a photo op like that.

Crazy that a ghoul who treats humanity like Domestos to amoeba should be so camply visualized.Wow, all those lives lost. They had no way out. It is obey or all the family will suffer in Kim Land, but the eyeliner is very good and the lipstick sunset red suits Kimmy's skin tone.

It's the best pink bag you've ever seen, if it's trumps. lol

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Put some syrup on that mountain and let Lil Kim eat his way to the trapped North Koreans....Should take him about 2 hours....Hour and a half if there is lots of butter!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

it would be the very bestest of the best pink goody bags if it was Trump's. He would of course do lots of twittering about it.

Trump The Troll King of Twitter Land! He owns Twitter. Twitter Pimp Prezzy Trump!

Hey, we better hope Lil Kim don't win the war. We'll both be #ed if he does, lol!

edit on 31-10-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join