It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a place to be mad at the world? Here it is!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi everybody! I really just need a place to let out some of my frustrations about the general ****ing bull**** that we call a society.

Why the **** is the Donald still in ****ing politics? What is the point in even having a democracy or voting for anything if the outcome is redundant. In every election for every office in every country. Nothing is getting done on this planet (nothing good) it's like a McDonald's run by 15 year olds. Meanwhile 1% of us are like "Quick distract them while we run" (Elon musk, etc.) The rest of us are just bickering about every ****ing God Damn Fragment Of Our Very Existence! If you're anybody who people are exposed to you can't offend anyone, defend yourself, apologise, or do anything except follow everyone else....

That list is very long and could quite literally go on for hours. Just me relentlessly shouting about everything and it's not just me. There are many of us who feel the same way, stressed out about everything. In my humble opinion however I think that feeling is justified. What I don't feel is justified is complacency. Mine, Yours and Everyone's complacency. "Next election will be different!", "It's way over our heads", "If only the people that I disagree with were dealt with as I see fit". I don't know what to do about anything I'm not offering suggestions. I'm just pissed off that we have all been blindsided by technology so badly that none of us can tell up from down. I feel so badly for all those poor souls who died for our "freedom" so that we could make a huge mess and then throw a hissy fit about it. F***ing ridiculous nonsense.

Were all part of the problem, me included.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

How about a seat belt that will retract and not get slammed in the damn door...???

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am so pissed that they took the tag off of the back of mens underwear. You need a light to put them on now. Sure you can feel the flap in front, but knowing if they are inside out is important too. Get them on inside out and the underwear flap and the pant zipper overlap are opposite.

This thread is a can of worms.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Join ANTIFA on Nov. 4th so you can burn down other peoples property and punch Nazi's!

I am sure you will feel better?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

How about a seat belt that will retract and not get slammed in the damn door...???

I think they are designed to do that, there is a conspiracy to that. They want us to kick our cars so they can sell us another one without twenty dents in the door.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How about the "zipper" on the top of dog food bags, you know the one that has a thread that is sewn into the bag.

You got a 50/50 chance it will unzip the bag of dog food. Life sux....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i just want to know why it is that every time i drive anywhere in this town in any direction, i have to stop at 90% of the lights. come on, now

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Unplug.
Go outside.
Make eye contact.
Smile.

Be surprised it isn't all the horrorfest you've been fed online.

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Don't be mad at the world. Be mad at yourself. Be mad at yourself for not living up to the potential that is in each one of us. I am the reason the world is the way that it is .
You are the reason the world is the way it is.
We can only blame ourselves.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Unplug.
Go outside.
Make eye contact.
Smile.

Be surprised it isn't all the horrorfest you've been fed online.

Lather.
Rinse.
Repeat.

Tomorrow night would be a good night for that, tonight is fox night, you might get egged.

link   

This thread is a can of worms, Dirty Ones! I just needed to get some of that off my chest and not to my better half

I hate that under ware thing too. How are you supposed to wear it 100 times if the label fades after 3 washes.
Bunch of cheapskates!

link   

Stopped reading at "Donald."

Gotta find me another venue to complain about real issues actually affecting me

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Honestly I don't really expose myself to much of the media these days. No Facebook or twitter or whatever people are into these days. I got worked up by listening to like 15 minutes worth of news radio. A mistake on my part.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Honestly I don't really expose myself to much of the media these days. No Facebook or twitter or whatever people are into these days. I got worked up by listening to like 15 minutes worth of news radio. A mistake on my part.

Agreed. Do we really need to be fed what the corporate owned weaponized media wants us to be all a upset about?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

it's like a McDonald's run by 15 year olds.

And even if it is staffed and managed by an expert crew with decades of experience,,,, it's still a #ing McDonalds

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
How about people who think they are better than everyone else.

The people who are to busy to wait the extra 5 seconds for you to pass before pulling out.
The people who think the world revolves around them.
The people who have no common courtesy.
Im sorry i really hate this. I grew up and was taught to be polite. Example holding the door for someone.
I held a door for a woman who then called me a sexist pig and ahe can "get her own damn door"
What really sucks is i cant call people out on their bs if im out with my gf...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm mad that they effing canceled Stargate Universe, but now they are making a prequel. Why? Because EVERYONE is making a prequel now. Star Trek has been ruined by some of the worst script writing I've ever seen. Kudos to the actors for passing that garbage off as decent. But in the very first episode the first officer is a mutinous, emotionally unstable, sociopath. I knew it was down hill from there. I love the technology, the movie quality, and even the new Kelvin timeline Klingons. But the script...It makes it unwatchable.

Am I doing this right?
edit on 31 10 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I have unplugged myself from ATS and the news for the last few days and it is amazing how great life is without paying attention to all the bullcrap. I have been ridiculously happy lately. I think it is a choice.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

If you unthreaded your underwear of course worms will invade

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Because I'm going in the opposite direction and I get green lights 90% of the time

top topics

<<   2 >>

join