It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Russian Achilles Heel may be George Papadopoulos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Loving how some rush to defend Trump.
I also love how some rush to deflect to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Thanks old man!

We don't always agree, but could for sure solve a few problems over a beer.

The big problems, might take a few beers.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Loving how some rush to defend Trump.
I also love how some rush to deflect to Hillary.

My problem is that those all seem to be the same people. I didn't vote for either of them, 2 worst candidates in American history.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
ATS 2012-2016: Benghazi something something...something must have happened..dig until you find it

ATS 2017: Avoid any and all glaring conspiracy against the US by Russia because we like the team in the house

So much for principles, amirite

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: redtic

Saw Hillary in an interview from over the weekend and I've never seen her look so uncomfortable. Ya think....? Nah.

Hey, if that's where the evidence leads, then so be it. I have a particular bias against Trump because I think he's a sh!t president and a sh!t person (imho, of course), but the law shouldn't have a bias.

What I don't get is if Hillary is that corrupt and with republicans controlling the entire government, why is there not a single investigation on her, and yet 5 looking into trump/russia? Is the left really that strong and the right really that weak? Or is that just where the trail is the hottest?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Saw Hillary in an interview from over the weekend and I've never seen her look so uncomfortable. Ya think....? Nah.

Hey, if that's where the evidence leads, then so be it. I have a particular bias against Trump because I think he's a sh!t president and a sh!t person (imho, of course), but the law shouldn't have a bias.

What I don't get is if Hillary is that corrupt and with republicans controlling the entire government, why is there not a single investigation on her, and yet 5 looking into trump/russia? Is the left really that strong and the right really that weak? Or is that just where the trail is the hottest?

If politicians solved problems, then they'd have nothing to run for the next election.

Politicians perpetuate problems so they can raise money, run again and again and keep us divided.

That's why they won't indict Hillary.

In my opinion.
edit on 30-10-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Benghazi was a disaster, as was the attack in Niger. May all of those that lost their lives rest in peace. I have served our country, unfortunately most of the politicians haven't.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Politicians aren't leaders any more.

I don't need to tell you the difference between a leader and a politician, but many don't know that there is a difference.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WilltellDoesn't matter...Even if there was collusion, which there wasn't, it's not illegal...Another nothingburger...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Politicians aren't leaders any more.

I don't need to tell you the difference between a leader and a politician, but many don't know that there is a difference.

There is a huge difference, great article on Politico.com about Boehner, gave me a whole new perspective on the man. It said some good things about Paul Ryan and Bush 43 as well. I am too lazy to find the link.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

It's the Uni-Party...Both sides hate Trump...The politicians on both sides are getting rich from the globalization lobbyists...

In my view the Republican Congress doesn't want control of the gov't...They are more than happy to make a little noise and follow along, and rake in the cash for doing so...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The feds flipped Papadapalous, they don't flip to go lower, they flip to go higher. An interesting comment from a local radio guy today.

What idiot told you that?

The feds flip anything anyway they want. It doesn't even have to make sense.

Every single moron in Hillary's investigation was given a plea deal so they could indict.... noone?
Don't act like I'm not right.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

The feds flipped Papadapalous, they don't flip to go lower, they flip to go higher. An interesting comment from a local radio guy today.

What idiot told you that?

The feds flip anything anyway they want. It doesn't even have to make sense.

Every single moron in Hillary's investigation was given a plea deal so they could indict.... noone?
Don't act like I'm not right.

Have you got any backup for that? 30 news sources a day tell me you don't. So go home little boy.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You may take you're own advice. Hillary lost.

Get over it. Pretty weak mate, pretty weak. Yet apparently worth all the stars.

Didn't ignorance get denied in this site once upon a time.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

30 years of criminal behaviour on $Hillary's part....they're just building the case.

I'm sure it will be all over FOX when it happens. If not before...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Nice attempt to distract Trump propaganda crew
But it won't work.

Trump and his bandits are sh_____ in their pants.

They say he's going bananas over these indictments

Upstairs at home, with the TV on, Trump fumes over Russia indictments

You know what's going to be funny as hell? If Trump goes down in flames and then your stuck with Pres. Pence. I'm ok with that possibility, are you? And if your still wishing for Hillary, or thinking she has some kind of shot at the presidency then I think you definitely need to seek some psychiatric help.

edit on 31-10-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I don't think this 'nothingburger' means what you think it means.

Looks like a pretty greasy ole burger with the lot. not as much greens as I like, but I bet you could get a drink and fries for just a $1 more

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

To the Trump propaganda squad:

Wishful thinking won’t get you very far in the light of FACTS

Facts????

The Trump squad deny facts when they're staring them in the face! They won't come to their senses until the rubber meets the road! Their three favorite distractions from Trump's incompetency and his ignorant behavior is Hillary, Obama and the Dems. Trump and his supporters never take responsibility for anything he says or does. It's much easier just to pass the buck and blame others who are no longer in office. Lets ignore the many blatant lies by Trump caught on video and not address our "current leaders" immature behavior and poor decisions. "But, but, but....Hillary and Obama!"..."She lost get over it."

Its become a broken record.

edit on 31-10-2017 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Let me start by saying I voted for Trump as a protest vote. He's an egomaniac but arguably has better business sense than his predecessors.

Tired of hearing what a 'tard' he is. Don't agree with some of his policies but fail to see how he's really done anything "bad" for the US. Matter of fact, the amount of corruption being exposed is historic. Media only reporting on a fraction of it.

As for your claim that GOP controls the government, last I heard, Trump has about 100 appointments that congress is stalling on. That's another historic figure for a president shows approaching a year in office. I'd also argue that because the corruption spans parties, there's a significant number of republicans that fear being exposed by Trump and thus work against him.

They are looking into Hillary but you won't read about it here which leads me to beleive there are forces in the government and media that are fighting to keep her out of the limelight. She knows way to much and keeps an actual list of people that she has dirt on. Donald Trump doesn't appear to be on that list according to some but I'm not so sure. He said he wouldn't go after immediately after the election and the only thing I hear from AG Sessions is gangs and drugs.. Things are still developing so I guess we'll see.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Good gravy, it was a process crime! It says so right at the top of the document.

Don't get me wrong, the dude lied to the FBI when he did not have to. One less liar in DC does not bother me.

Those in the media who are "shocked" a campaign would look for the dirt on an opponent are embarrassing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join