It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want The Russia Narrative to be True

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That's not what the so-called free press sold us.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe they are have already been charged. Their docket numbers come after Papadopoulos, but before Gates and Manafort.

twitter.com...

Steve Reilly‏
Verified account
 @BySteveReilly 5h
5 hours ago

U.S. District Court for D.C. has four sealed cases in its docket with case numbers between Papadopoulos' (182) and Manafort's (201).

It doesn't seem that Muelers team is leaking anything. Most likely Friday's leak came from either Gates' or Manaforts defense attorney's.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Trump was right, he could kill someone in broad daylight and his supporters will still support him.

At what point do you stop becoming a supporter and start becoming a cultist?
edit on 30-10-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Trump was right, he could kill someone in broad daylight and his supporters will still support him.

At point do stop becoming a supporter and start becoming a cultist?

Trump's supporters are always called cultists for their loyalty, but it isn't them acting as if they are going to drink the cyanide cool-aid. That's the anti-trump cult.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Nothing will come of it. Typical leftists always frothing at the mouth at the idea of getting Trump, but they never will. End up digging their own crimes which is always funny.

Honestly some of the comments make it very clear that none of you know Trump supporters. Wasting my time.
edit on 30-10-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I want every corrupt SOB and organization to be prosecuted, jailed, and their organizations disbanded.

Probably won't happen but it is a pipe dream of mine.

Unlike many of you. I don't care if they have a D or an R behind their name. If they are dirty and corrupt, I have no sympathy.

THANK YOU!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: whyamIhere

At what point do you stop becoming a supporter and start becoming a cultist?

Since Bush, Cheney, Obama & Hillary are all serial mass murderers yet still persist as Saint's, you tell me.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Seriously? The man just wrote that even if Trump colluded with Purim he’s still support him. How is that not drinking the Koolaod?

Only those who don’t support Trump are cultist? What does that even mean? Trumps poll numbers are way down so you’re telling me the majority of Americans are cultists and Trump supporters are the sane ones?

Weakness is strength too, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

You do know not everyone who opposes Trump is a Leftist, right? That’s one major problem with Trump supporters, everything is black and white to you as if life is so simple and not at all complicated.

Nothing will come of this? Has this Monday not had any impact on you? This is only the beginning. If and when Manafort and Papadoc flip your nothing burger will about to be super sized.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Liquesence

The Papadopoulos indictment and subsequent guilty plea have everything to do with Russia.

Stop deluding yourself.

None of his dealings with "Russia" were criminal. Delusion.

The dealings have to do with Russia, as the indictment states; the charges are for lying about those dealings.

The investigation is not over. This is the tip of the iceberg.

Stop being obtuse and deluding yourself.

ETA:

There are bigger fish to fry, and so much we don't yet know. That is the point.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc I know ALOT of Trump supporters, I know very few Hillary supporters though. And I still don't support Trump. And based on your comment I don't think you know anyone on the left. Well anyways sorry for wasting your time..... Actually no I am not

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Well just because it’s a great deal doesn’t mean it’s not treason lol..

I’m sure trump thought:

“ hey I’m better for the country anyway and they want pennies on the dollar in trade.. who cares about sanctions and the last thing we need is ww3 over Ukraine...”

But He didn’t have the right to make that decision for all of the American people..

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Seriously? The man just wrote that even if Trump colluded with Purim he’s still support him. How is that not drinking the Koolaod?

Only those who don’t support Trump are cultist? What does that even mean? Trumps poll numbers are way down so you’re telling me the majority of Americans are cultists and Trump supporters are the sane ones?

Weakness is strength too, right?

I said "anti-Trump cult", not "those who don't support Trump are cultists". So your questions are nonsense.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well just because it’s a great deal doesn’t mean it’s not treason lol..

Doesn't mean it is either.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The dealings have to do with Russia, as the indictment states; the charges are for lying about those dealings.

Quit being daft and repeating what you hear. The indictment is about making a false statement, not colluding with Russia.
edit on 30-10-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Also are you actually listening to the press???

Or are you just reading/watching “critical breakdowns “ where they say things like “proof the media is out to get trump!” Then show a montage???

My point is that what the average media personality is saying and what the conservative conspiracy sites are saying, they are saying. Is rarely the same thing...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The indictment is about making a false statement, not colluding with Russia.

I know, I said that. Or do you only read what you want to read?

I'm repeating what I read in the indictment, which says he did have dealings with Russians. Did you actually read it?

Quit being daft and repeating the spin telling you what you want to hear.

I know it hurts.
edit on 30-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Legally maybe not.. appearently that takes War time I guess(war in terror might count)... But it is absolutely what people mean when they talk about treason in layman's terms..

I mean come on...

Hypothetically he helped a foreign competitor swing the presidential election..

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What it sounds like is that you want to be Mr right whatever way it turns out.
Your post seems to be forgetful of certain elementals that occurred at the time of that meeting in Trump House, of which Manafort attended, (maybe even Trump senior himself) First off, the devil tweets on Hillary's e-mails started, while Trump junior was eager to grasp anything useable in a negative that Russia could come up with anyway in regard to the Democrat party, while Trump junior's public line was that it was just this 'daft' lawyer rattling on about the Magnitsky act, who just happened to have a Russian heavy with her...with a letter...that he didn't know what was in it...blah blah.
Then of course you go on to say that it has nothing to do with Trump and the electioneering, when in fact the investigation on Manafort had already been going on for some time, so the line is Ah! Trump showed bad judgement, not his fault eh? however, what was Jared, and perhaps Trump junior doing with this multi-faceted Netherlands based company, a shell group of companies, that Manafort, and Flynn were also linked to, and maybe a few others, and more than likely a few friendly Russians and the whole caboodle suspected of money laundering, while poor ol' Donald senior knew nuttin'...poor ol' Donald, who has a history of screwing people regardless, because in his own words, "Who cares, nobody cares, nobody cares"
As for you being a thick partisan...that's a laugh and a half, you were all for the Bannon, Yiannopoulos far yonder radicals who would like a WW3 just to clean up 'the swamp' and start a resumption of the Dictator syndrome for oligarchs...but that didn't work out so good, Steve and Milo got their butts kicked, (maybe Milo was less affected) so Bannon didn't like Donald anymore, and started his own rage against the machine...Donald that is.

Spare me the faux penitence, nobody wants it, not now, probably not ever.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The indictment is about making a false statement, not colluding with Russia.

I know, I said that. Or do you only read what you want to read?

I'm repeating what I read in the indictment, which says he did have dealings with Russians. Did you actually read it?

Quit being daft and repeating the spin telling you what you want to hear.

I know it hurts.

I did, yes. Again, none of what he did save for false and misleading statements is illegal. Anything else?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join