It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
is this going to be like jenga or kerplunk?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Seems like the swamp is getting drained.

It was anyways time for a big cleanup in both houses.
We have to keep money out of politics.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good catch! S+F for this thread.

I saw one lowly tweet from some random twitter account about this and warranted further looking.

Glad to see someone caught it and posted here.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's like a mob boss stepping down because he got caught. Something tells me his company knows exactly what they do.

...and we have a winner!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
is this going to be like jenga or kerplunk?

More like The Pink Panther.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hillary is going to wish she never crawled out from under that rock after the election.

Head
of
the
snake

Although it could be viewed as a two-headed snake.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For the HuffPo this is a gem....they never print things like this but it is a good read about the brothers and their ties.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Podesta brothers are the first step to get to HRC and BHO. Take out the money men to find who is actually giving the orders.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Bill Clinton got $500,000 for a FAKE speech to Russian bankers. It was never delivered/given.

The Clintons will not be able to deflect much longer. I wonder what it would take for her to "flip" on Obama Admin officials?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When HuffPo starts in with articles like this one, you gotta believe the abandon ship call is soon behind.

I think buyer's remorse is finally setting in on the left. Maybe the Dems will use this opportunity to clean their own house and start on crafting a message that stands FOR something, rather than just AGAINST someone.

Hope that's true.

ETA: What a bad time for Hillary to have launched her world book tour.

Ouch.
edit on 30-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Meanwhile...back at the Podesta Lobby Firm:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

When HuffPo starts in with articles like this one, you gotta believe the abandon ship call is soon behind.

I think buyer's remorse is finally setting in on the left. Maybe the Dems will use this opportunity to clean their own house and start on crafting a message that stands FOR something, rather than just AGAINST someone.

Wouldn't it be nice if the right and left kept each other clean/held each other accountable, so we citizens could just live our lives without worrying what bunch of greedy, corrupt politicians is bending us over next?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Hope that's true.

Anyone with half a brain has known for years that the Clintons are awash in dirty money. They literally built their fortune from influence peddling. Bill's $500,000 Russian speech is only the most obvious example. The Clinton Foundation almost certainly was created for the purpose of laundering bribes/quid-pro-quo payments.

You can't ignore the elephant donkey in the room forever.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Seems like the swamp is getting drained.

It was anyways time for a big cleanup in both houses.
We have to keep money out of politics.

Where do all the slime and crap go when you drain a swamp? It just makes another equal swamp next door.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

ETA: What a bad time for Hillary to have launched her world book tour.

She is always one step ahead, she comes ok out even if everyone else has to die.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Watching that vid with Tucker is something eh . The Dem. could or maybe should just throw Hillary under the bus and move along but instead throws all of the Obama Adm. under the bus . Painful to watch actually . ...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Essentially he is getting time to bury a lot of the dirt away and make nice arrangements for everyone before he is handed a hall pass.

Mueller needs to resign, or he'll end up like Comey

I'm disgusted by what's going on and the hypocrisy of it all, but not at all surprised. Mueller is protected by the 'inner circle' (including Obama and Hillary's agents, although they may not all have identical interests). As such, he can do no wrong, or that's what they'd like us to believe anyway...

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Left or right. . . I'm just sitting back and enjoying the fallout.

So many politicians and power brokers playing by their own rules for so long finally falling.

*giggles and claps hands in glee*

second that

let them all burn on all sides . however i would like to see one of these corrupted high ranking scumbags actually go to jail.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I imagine that's what it looks like at the CF too

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Jail would be nice, but these megalomaniacs crave power.

To have them lose THAT, well, I do enjoy their pain.

I guess there's a little "anarchy" in me.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Only the guilty step down from power and money.

Podesta = Hillary, the noose is tightening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join