It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

"Nothingburger, Witch Hunt" Guess not, charges of conspiracy against the United States, is not a "Nothingburger" Go ahead defend trumps team now. There will be more too.!!! Hey alt right, kept my mouth shut for months now, TOLD YOU SO!!!!

*ahem*
www.law.cornell.edu...

(for the third friggen time)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So Trumps campaign chairman

FORMER Campaign Manager
Gee, folks dont read anymore.....

link   

"Nothingburger, Witch Hunt" Guess not, charges of conspiracy against the United States, is not a "Nothingburger" Go ahead defend trumps team now. There will be more too.!!! Hey alt right, kept my mouth shut for months now, TOLD YOU SO!!!!

You should have kept your mouth shut longer, you just embarrassed yourself. It's conspiracy to commit fraud lol you could probably charge half the people who work in DC with that.

While they are serious charges, none of this is shocking or unique. I think a lot of people expected this.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, it sounds way more ominous without the fraud part.

It sounds more like liberal Christmas without it too.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

*ahem*
www.law.cornell.edu...

(for the third friggen time)

Keep that in your clipboard, you're going to have to post it a lot. They are going to completely ignore such information.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Mueller is following the trail which might lead right to Trump. Even if he doesn't get Trump, Trump's chances for re-election are gone.

Let me remind you this is America! His chances are very good.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Can we please, please, PLEASE get through Halloween and possibly turkey day before the Christmas references!?

*sniffles*

I guess people don't care to read or what statues are or how they are applied...who knew.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

In other words, yes it's only had or illegal when other countries do it to us, but we can meddle with impunity ... unless the press tells you we shouldn't suddenly.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So Trumps campaign chairman

FORMER Campaign Manager
Gee, folks dont read anymore.....

This whole thing is like Pizza Gate. How Hillary got implicated is the same way Trump is being implicated.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Halloween is bad because it teaches kids to culturally appropriate which is terribly racist.

Thanksgiving is bad because it celebrates the rape and massacre of the gentle, benevolent, and totally benign Native Cultures by evil white people.

But this is like Government Santa giving us a huge gift and possibly heralding our deliverance from the Orange Anti-Christ, so we can celebrate this.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Left-wing pundits on TV are already defaulting to "Well, this is just the first charge, there's gonna be more coming."

They know this is not what they were hoping for. But they'll still spin it as a huge deal for the gullible, they really need something to fundraise off of.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now I'm convinced that there was never any collusion between Trump and Russia. The charges are from at least a year before Trump's campaign. Mueller is charging Manafort for his earlier offenses because that's the only fish he's caught. But now this leads directly to the Podesta brothers, who Manafort was working with at the time, and who by all accounts did the exact same thing.

This could still get interesting, if Mueller has any real integrity. Which, sadly, I doubt.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I do. If I'm going to speak to an issue, I'd rather do so from an informed point of view.

ETA: It's also psychologically fascinating to me. Free time well spent.
edit on 10/30/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
BBC just said one of the charges is "Conspiracy against the United States".

Again alarm bells should be ringing when we are talking about a guy who was in charge of the now Presidents election campaign for 3 months.

Obviously, the liberal media is just showing bias.

What the hell is "Conspiracy against the United States"? That sounds like something a despot would make up to charge his opponent with.

From what I've heard, the alleged offenses stem from ~2006 - 2015. Which is before the campaign.

I don't know. It's some lawyer thing. All I know is Democrats are poo poo.

There are so many laws on the books I imagine if you could arrest anyone in this country for one thing or another.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

They may topple the Podestas too in a show of "fairness" and nonpartisanship. You now ... heal the divide and all that. It leaves the really corrupt top scum untouched.

In light of Uranium 1 and the whole dossier thing which has dug up Republicans as well as Democrats, it wouldn't surprise me.

The public trust must be reassured, and if they can't fry Trump with this, it needs to be justified and catching fish from both sides in the net and tying it to Russia while they do it can lay it all to rest.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wasn't Mueller in charge of the FBI during that time?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That actually makes a ton of sense while completely fueling conspiracy think.

link   
This reminds me of a guy who got punished under article 134 of the UCMJ, which basically means we really want to punish him, we are pretty sure he did something but we cant prove it so here is what we can.

For all the hype kind of a disappointing finish for this part of things.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: face23785

I do. If I'm going to speak to an issue, I'd rather do so from an informed point of view.

ETA: It's also psychologically fascinating to me. Free time well spent.

I guess we have a difference in opinion about how many constitutes "few and far between". That's cool, totally subjective.

link   
a reply to: abago71

Yeah, I noticed that the second time around when I clicked the link to the actual indictment--I almost deleted my link to it because of that.

Just another casualty of needing to be first, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join