It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Not a single collusion charge. It was indeed a fishing expedition.

That resulted in catching a criminal acting against the United States. How is that a waste? "We" always said Manafort was dirty whether it tied to the campaign or not. I'm sure you'll own up to that knowledge rather than pushing your typical leftists are bad/stupid rhetoric, right?

It was sold to the American public as something else, and you bought it.

You're welcome to comb through my post history on the subject. I held both positions, still do. You know that's possible right?

I don’t care about your posts to be honest, that’s why I said “the American people”.

Well, I'm an American and surely I'm not the only one capable of holding both positions, clearly I'm not even the only one on ATS.

That’s a relief. Because if I turn on a late night talk show or the news I get a different impression.

link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

This shall lead to donald trump.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, you shouldn’t try to pass it off as something else.

It's an investigation, the FBI didn't 'pass it off' as anything other than that.

I’ll let you know when I’m talking about the FBI.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This shall lead to donald trump.

Back to 2006? It's not just Trump. Not by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

originally posted by: Speedtek

They were laundering money... through real estate... in NYC... you connect the dots.

New York City is one of the largest real estate markets in the world, you need more than innuendo or commonality of markets for a charge.

Read the Indictment. It's not just innuendo or commonality of markets. Manafort is screwed. I wonder why Trump would hire a criminal? Ohhh. I guess he didn't know.......

That's right, he didn't know. The entire nature of these charges are that Manafort did some shady business and didn't report any of it to the government as he was required to. Try to keep up.

Of course he didn't know, he will soon be talking and talking and talking about how he didn't know, and Sarah Sanders will be talking about how he didn't know, as will they all. And my God! Hillary! Do Something! And of course, birds of feather never flock together.

If you want to cling to a baseless hope that Manafort would tell prospective employers about his illegal overseas dealings when he's interviewing for a job, go for it. The rest of us will be over here in reality.

Well, due to the influence peddling Manafort was involved with in regards the HUD, his firm actually got more business:

The firm is so hot in Washington that even being roped into the HUD scandal has not slowed business. Paul Manafort, a partner in the firm, admitted to "influence peddling" to win HUD contracts for his clients, including a housing project in New Jersey that local officials called "a horrible waste of taxpayers' money." Since Manafort's admission of influence peddling, new clients have been beating down the firm's door.

WaPo

So this could be seen as a resume enhancement for some.

Wait so WaPo knew about this stuff Manafort is being charged with?

Oh, that's not what that article says. Got it. Yeah, they didn't know about his illegal dealings, nor did the government, which is the entire basis of the charges. There's zero basis to pretend Trump magically knew when no one else did. Nice try at deflection though.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

What do any of the indictments have to do with the Trump campaign or Russian collision? Nothing.

I have a feeling I'm going to be restating and quoting this a few times!

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Sillyolme

Looks to me !like the witch hunt has produced its first witch.

Let's not forget, that it was under Manafort's spell, during the convention, that the Trump Campaign insisted that the GOP Platform drop its anti-Russian stance on the Ukraine and retracted the part about funding Ukraine rebels.

Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And I'll let you know when I'm talking about the news. If you like to fall for propaganda that's your problem.

link   

a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

What do any of the indictments have to do with the Trump campaign or Russian collision? Nothing.

I have a feeling I'm going to be restating and quoting this a few times!

a reply to: Sillyolme

Looks to me !like the witch hunt has produced its first witch.

Let's not forget, that it was under Manafort's spell, during the convention, that the Trump Campaign insisted that the GOP Platform drop its anti-Russian stance on the Ukraine and retracted the part about funding Ukraine rebels.

Happy Halloween!

This would be a great post if any of the charges had anything to do with Russian interference in the election. They don't.

Sorry you guys are so disappointed today.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No not at all. You can turn yourself in. It's done all the time. Are you a flight risk?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Something like what?

“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”.

Let me flesh that out for you,,,

Trump, who had laundered the criminally obtained money from oligarchs in Russia, is in debt to & an agent of Putin.

K~

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Grambler
I think this is the actual indictment.

www.justice.gov...

Wow, that was fast.

Kind of funny that the FBI/IRS did absolutely nothing about any of this until now!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That meeting in trump tower is pretty well documented. I don't think it will be too hard to prove.

link   

That resulted in catching a criminal acting against the United States. How is that a waste? "We" always said Manafort was dirty whether it tied to the campaign or not. I'm sure you'll own up to that knowledge rather than pushing your typical leftists are bad/stupid rhetoric, right?

You're welcome to comb through my post history on the subject. I held both positions, still do. You know that's possible right?

I don’t care about your posts to be honest, that’s why I said “the American people”.

Well, I'm an American and surely I'm not the only one capable of holding both positions, clearly I'm not even the only one on ATS.

That’s a relief. Because if I turn on a late night talk show or the news I get a different impression.

I'm sorry that you struggle with hearing what people actually say.

link   
Can I stress, again, that this is just Day One of the indictments. I will be very surprised indeed if no more follow.
edit on 30-10-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Odd error

edit on 30-10-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: typo

link   

a reply to: ketsuko

That meeting in trump tower is pretty well documented. I don't think it will be too hard to prove.

It is, and if there was anything to go on there, there would be indictments from it. They investigated it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First moves. We're still dealing with pawns here.

link   

And I'll let you know when I'm talking about the news. If you like to fall for propaganda that's your problem.

Propaganda?

You should refresh yourself on what they were investigating again.

link   

originally posted by: aethertek

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Something like what?

“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”,
“Trump, Russia, Putin”.

Let me flesh that out for you,,,

Trump, who had laundered the criminally obtained money from oligarchs in Russia, is in debt to & an agent of Putin.

K~

This isn't the fiction forum.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Kind of funny that the FBI/IRS did absolutely nothing about any of this until now!

That is peculiar isn't it.
Wonder why this guy was able to operate his criminal activities for so long with no leo oversight?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm sorry that you struggle with hearing what people actually say.

They all say Trump colluded with Russia to effect the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join