It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Charged by FBI

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: ketsuko

This is how you build a foundation of a case. But in the end, this is a conspiracy website, and this seems like a lovely one.

I repeat, they did Trump's records too. If there was a connection, it would have shown up.

How do you know this? How do you know thats not the case they are building?

If Trump was involved in money laundering through one of his real estate businesses, then they would have gone after him the way they went after Manafort because the same charges that exist for Manafort also would exist for Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

They were laundering money... through real estate... in NYC... you connect the dots.

They had 4 single family home residential properties. Pretty sure Trump doesn't do residential. The bulk of this is from large donations into offshore accounts and multiple holding companies....oh, and lobbying with the Podesta group among others....

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
A waste of time, effort and money. The American people were played.

So we United States citizens should look the other way when a weasel bastard like Manafort gets to avoid paying taxes due to highly illegal business practices?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
According to the indictment, Papadopoulos has already pleaded guilty to making false statements (on Oct 5), in case it hasn't been mentioned.

More (direct download link):
Justice.gov

and

edit on 30-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
George Papadopoulos just plead guilty for lying.

foreign policy advisor on the campaign.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kali74

So you guys were always after Manafort and never after Trump?

Uhhhhh...

No. Nor are we dismissing that this still could lead to collusion. It's called non-binary thinking. There's more than two possibilities.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They were laundering money... through real estate... in NYC... you connect the dots.

New York City is one of the largest real estate markets in the world, you need more than innuendo or commonality of markets for a charge.

Read the Indictment. It's not just innuendo or commonality of markets. Manafort is screwed. I wonder why Trump would hire a criminal? Ohhh. I guess he didn't know.......

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
According to the indictment, Papadopolous has already pleaded guilty to making false statements (on Oct 5), in case it hasn't been mentioned.

False statements to FBI agents to be exact. Not one of life's more brilliant ideas, that.
And this is Day One of the indictments. Holy excrement.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Flynn or Page next?

Or someone from parts 20 on in the indictment.

You know, company A or B that lobbied for Russia.

Now who would would that be....

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
According to the indictment, Papadopolous has already pleaded guilty to making false statements (on Oct 5), in case it hasn't been mentioned.

Wait, what?

How did we get Greeks involved?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

They had 4 single family home residential properties. Pretty sure Trump doesn't do residential. The bulk of this is from large donations into offshore accounts and multiple holding companies....oh, and lobbying with the Podesta group among others....

Using the same logic as shown in this thread, if the Podesta's were guilty, they would have gotten them as well this round. And being "pretty sure" is a guess.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm betting Mueller didn't do this for grins and giggles.

Looks to me !like the witch hunt has produced its first witch.
edit on 10302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

A waste of time, effort and money. The American people were played.

So we United States citizens should look the other way when a weasel bastard like Manafort gets to avoid paying taxes due to highly illegal business practices?

No, you shouldn’t try to pass it off as something else.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

New York City is one of the largest real estate markets in the world, you need more than innuendo or commonality of markets for a charge.

Read the Indictment. It's not just innuendo or commonality of markets. Manafort is screwed. I wonder why Trump would hire a criminal? Ohhh. I guess he didn't know.......

That's right, he didn't know. The entire nature of these charges are that Manafort did some shady business and didn't report any of it to the government as he was required to. Try to keep up.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Not a single collusion charge. It was indeed a fishing expedition.

That resulted in catching a criminal acting against the United States. How is that a waste? "We" always said Manafort was dirty whether it tied to the campaign or not. I'm sure you'll own up to that knowledge rather than pushing your typical leftists are bad/stupid rhetoric, right?

It was sold to the American public as something else, and you bought it.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
MAGA - Many Are Getting Arrested. lol

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Flynn or Page next?

Or someone from parts 20 on in the indictment.

You know, company A or B that lobbied for Russia.

Now who would would that be....

Why don't you tell us? Just remember that the Democrats wanted Ukraine on Europe's side and the Republicans wanted Ukraine on the Russia side.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

That's right, he didn't know. The entire nature of these charges are that Manafort did some shady business and didn't report any of it to the government as he was required to. Try to keep up.

Of course he didn't know, he will soon be talking and talking and talking about how he didn't know, and Sarah Sanders will be talking about how he didn't know, as will they all. And my God! Hillary! Do Something! And of course, birds of feather never flock together.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Little fish first. If Manifort can be considered a litt!e fish the big ones are whales.
edit on 10302017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Also Rick Gates.

Who's Rick Gates again?

Holy crap this day will be exciting

MIND BLOWING REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>