It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: xuenchen

*ahem*

Perkins Coie is also the firm that retrieved the *cough* certified copy of his long form birth certificate.

No surprise !!

They must have good connections to professional forgers too !!

Russians !! ... some of the best forgers in the world !!

No, they're the ones who are good at stealing Paypal accounts and credit card information. I think you have them confused with someone else.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

naw man is all just a co winky dink. the spotless upstanding pillars of virture dems wouldn't stoop that low. please it was all trump and the russians.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yup.

I linked the exact same filter in the OP.

Damning indeed !!

It's all verified by the FEC.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
What's the point of this?

Good question.
Why did the administration that 'didn't have any scandals' need to spend so much money on that law firm. That is just part of the money that was paud to them by Obama.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Did we ever get college transcripts for Obama?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The firm is very, very good at establishing desirable narratives for a hefty fee. One desired narrative is that there are no scandals to see...move along, ya racist.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No.

That would have been impossible without Obama's authorization, considering there are privacy laws. So...you see his hands were completely tied.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

LOL

If "they" are the Deep State, why didn't they already have the dirt on Trump? Doesn't the Deep State already have Kremlin influence? Why would they need to pay a retired British intel agent to get it for them. And, why oh why would they pay 12 million bucks for a fake one? Why not hire a Hollywood writer to come up with something salacious?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Love how "Obama For America" places the legal fees:

Purpose: "other"

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I don't even want to know how much taxpayer money went to Perkins Coie to protect Obama while he was President. He has used them from the beginning, including all of the birther lawsuits. No telling what all he has used them for!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Wow! So, Obama's political PAC, along with the owners of The Beacon, Jeb Bush, John McCain, and other Republicans that haven't been named, along with the DNC and possibly Clinton's PAC all contributed to a FAKE dossier?

Why worry about how those people wasted their money on Faked dossiers?

Has it really been shown that Jeb Bush ALSO paid for the dossier yet?
I may have missed that.

+12 more 
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Hm. The Trump camp and the conservative supporters are melting down.

Who's to say that specific money Obama is reportedly responsible for paying made its way into the hands of FusionGPS?

You can pay a law firm, and that law firm may have many, many clients...

The projection is obvious.

The distraction attempts are obvious.

It this was the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game, Trump would be flashing very quickly right now!!!

I guess I don’t see any melting down, by the OP anyway. What I see is hard working dedicated researchers going through huge data sets and finding that connection. Then they expose the connection to the light. How is that “melting down”?

The OP never claimed that the payments were intended for GPS, you did that.

You didn’t show that the payments were not made so it is reasonable to assume that you do not disagree.

So other than making glittering generalities do you have any precise opinion or comments? I would truly like to know.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

naw man is all just a co winky dink. the spotless upstanding pillars of virture dems wouldn't stoop that low. please it was all trump and the russians.

The most blatant application of Hilldog's good buddy Saul Alinsky and his Rules for Radicals, all of this was evident a long time ago and it is refreshing to see these criminals having the light shined upon them

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

LOL

If "they" are the Deep State, why didn't they already have the dirt on Trump? Doesn't the Deep State already have Kremlin influence? Why would they need to pay a retired British intel agent to get it for them. And, why oh why would they pay 12 million bucks for a fake one? Why not hire a Hollywood writer to come up with something salacious?

Because their hubris (also desperation -Trump was in office limiting their power) allowed them to believe their strategy would work and that the American public is stupid enough to buy it, which in some respects they were right.

It is going to be a fun week!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i enjoy seeing how rattled trump, his supporters and paid shills are, tomorrow should be interesting.
fake trump dossier compiled by mi6 lol.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

not that i recall, but we do know that one professor/terrorist took him under his wing.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Great find.

My fisrt thought was perhaps the source was shady.

So I went straight to the FEC filings, and low and behold its all right there.

www.fec.gov... te=01%2F01%2F2017&max_date=12%2F31%2F2018

So the same firm that was paying for dirt on Trump from Kremlin officials is not only being paid by Hillarys people, but Obamas too.

And then Obamas FBI may have taken that dirt, and used it to get Fisa warrants, so that they could spy on Trump.

But we know, just another coincidence that is a distraction.

It's obvious they were not that thorough on covering their tracks because they thought they were going to destroy Trump and enjoy all the immunity and records destruction that a Hillary Presidency would have provided.

She was right, they are all gonna be hung if Trump won, now it is slowly playing out. Because they know this, they had to run a desperate attempt with Mueller to hold off the inevitable with the one in a million chance they can take Congress in the midterm elections, it is their last ditch only hope to take over the investigating committees to bury all the evidence.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There have been parts of the dossier flat out proven to be wrong. It has also been admitted that much of it is unverifiable.

But regardless, rather or not the dossier is fake or not is not really that important to the point being made.

We were told over and over again by democrats that getting dirt on your opponent from russians was criminal. They didnt say "Unless that dirt is true" It was the act of seeking dirt from an enemy that was wrong.

So say for example it would turn out that Trump helped russia hack podesta for wikileaks (which I think is absurd). Trump wouldnt be able to say "But those emails were authentic, so I am all good"

The point here is not only did the DNC and hillarys team pay this law firm to collude with russia to get dirt on Trump, but Obama was paying that very law firm at the same time.

In fact, the most recent FCC filings show Obamas group has actuallt continued to pay Perkins Coie.

The most recent available are from August of 2017 where Obamas group paid them near $100,000.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

not that i recall, but we do know that one professor/terrorist took him under his wing.

8 years and no college transcripts ( I bet for good F'n reason)-shady birth certificate-connections to Clinton-beer summit.

We get the govt we deserve.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It really is layers of an onion being peeled back layer, by layer, can not wait to see where all of this goes!!
I wonder if any lawyers from that firm were in Mullers SC ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join