It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooters on the Runway, "Shooters Were on Airport Runway" on Night Of LV Attack.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That first video has some eerie flashing of lights coming from the bottom of it.

Similar to muzzle flash. Just sayin'.
Not claiming anything crazy because I know helicopters have multiple light systems on them, but those flashes look very odd in comparison.

Excellent find!

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Only ADS-B shows up outside of a secondary radar. Only the tower sees them. All they did on departure was turn off their Mode-S, not the actual transponder itself. Once Mode-S is off any tracking sites lose the track and unless the tower or FAA release the actual radar screens and tracks, they won't show up again until Mode-S is back on. The transponder is still on, but can only be seen by certain people, such as the tower.

There are a number of reasons for turning it off, from military flights to operating in an area that doesn't require anything but a basic transponder.
edit on 10/30/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The four choppers and one fixed wing departing NNE at :22 after seems....hasty.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

seems like all these other Shooters wear scared Isis Fighters trying to escape the scene of the crime which is Paddock room and they were only shooting in order to help their escape as they believed they were being pursued or traps or ambushed. For whatever reason, the fbi/cops let most them go. A few were shot by police who weren't in on it, or perhaps assassinated by cops in on it and eliminating witnesses or Something... Then, of course, their deaths would just be covered up in the chaos, or simply added to the "paddock" body count...

I guess the FBI didnt want to waste all the money they paid training, supplying, feeding, clothing, radicalizing, entertaining etc, these guys, when they can use them for another set of atrocities.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They were operating without ADS-B transponders. That doesn't mean they were operating without transponders. Not all aircraft have ADS-B yet, and they're not required to. That doesn't mean they don't have transponders. There are also situations where it is turned off after departure.

Interesting. What situations are those if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Low level, out of controlled airspace, such as sightseeing helicopters, VFR out of controlled airspace, when they're pretty much outside of controlled airspace, and not in busy airspace. As I said, the primary transponder is still active and being tracked by ATC, if they are required to have it on. It's just the mode that flight tracking websites use that isn't on.
edit on 10/30/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's a pity people use the confusion of crowds under fire to come up with "conclusions." I know even from pre-planned military war games, that often, it was confusing as hell. People going down from friendly fire, not knowing where shots are coming from, miscommunication, etc. I imagine a good # of people in the heat of the moment, under attack, have no idea what is really going on. But people here latch onto accounts or comments or fuzzy videos of shadows and draw up all sorts of conclusions.

If there is one conclusion I usually come up with after these events, it's that I can't even remotely count on the conclusions people on these sites come up with. They are based on the flimsiest of evidence. It's why after 9/11, I think it's sadly ironic that there were so many people positive that say.. the plane flying into the Pentagon did not happen. But.. using the same brilliant reasoning they use in cases like this one, they came up with it being.. a missile.. a planned explosion.. a flyover / bomb, a different plane.. MANY conclusions, by people who were positive they were correct in their Sherlock Holmes like brilliance. They can't all be right. They are probably all wrong.

Something shady may have occurred. We may not ever know what really happened. But I think probably a majority of what is "deduced" by these threads is usually just dead wrong for many reasons. Many leaps of logic and guesswork to fill in the gaps created by mass chaos and confusion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join