It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"You never stop being a mum".. this will give you a tear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i read a story today that shows the good side of journalism, and literally gave me a tear... Putting aside politics, one thing we should all thank is the fact love conquers all... Had to share, Mods don't punish me for the short OP..

Mother aged 98 moves into care home to look after her 80-year-old son

you can read the full story here a very moving story from the Daily Mirror.
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...
www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 29-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Aawww wonderful,thanks for bringing this uplifting story
As a mom of 3 kids i have to say,it is so true that no matter which age they are,your kids are always your little babies still

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes. As long as we can, we will. Most of us anyhow. It's like it's engraved into our DNA, the instinct to love and care and protect and comfort.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Very true.Your post makes me think of the day about 2 months ago,in our household.I was not feeling very well,was still in bed when hubby came from work.We were going to see our daughter Alice and our grandbabies,she had twin boys in May.He sat down on the bed and called Alice to say we'd rather come by the next day.Well i heard Alice say Hi dad and then in the background i heard one of the babies wail.

Next thing i know im standing by my wardrobe yanking out some clothes.My hubby just laughed and said to Alice we would be by in about 10 minutes.He said i moved so fast it was almost like a blur.That wail hit me on such a primal level,i just bolted out of bed so fast i didn't even register getting outa bed and half dressed before he even said bye to Alice

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yes, it reminds me of the spindly reach of my broodmothers talons.

Blessed be the progenitor.

Blessed be the Hive hatching.

top topics

join