It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The FBI had his phone. Pictures, messages...everything.

That's a direct link to the wicked powers that be.

If they got out their message to people that didn't fit the official narrative they made themselves targets.

It is strange though that the evil powers would car bomb insignificant survivors for no reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It comes down, really, to whether or not you are a believer in coincidence. I am not. Something is going on here and whatever it may be, I think we're about to find out.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Odds of being in a fatal car crash are 14000 to 1.
You tell me if it was coincidence

Also, you can find videos on yt of firemen extinguishing a car fire in under 3 mins....

It must have been a hell of a blaze
edit on 29-10-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I read the vegas shooter set up cameras in the hallway around his room.

not hard to do at all, any body with a little tech know how could do it. and by all accounts about him he was a smart individual.

Stockpiled various assault rifles.

i know and known people that have just as many firearms in various calibers,and platforms, a few have even more than he did,and rounds for each. plus he was a rich bastard, well i should say fairy well off he could afford them.

He removed sections of hurricane resistant glass

he didn't remove the window, it was busted out, you can clearly see the jagged remains in photos of the rooms.

the windows are not hurricane resistant, they don't have hurricanes in vegas. at best they are shatter resistant/ safety glass, even if they were they wouldn't stop a .223 or a 7.62 round up close. even bullet proof glass will fail and allow penetration.
and then you have wittiness they say the saw the glass fall. here is one

“I was sitting down in the lobby area outside on the sidewalk,” he told Fox News, “and I heard what I thought was fireworks. And I looked up and one of the windows was falling down, glass shattering and falling down. Then a few random shots and another window busted out.” Read more here: www.charlotteobserver.com...=cpy
NC man saw hotel window explode as Vegas shooter began killing

maintained a sustained stream of automatic fire for 11mins

no he didn't sustain fire for 11 mins, he stopped and reloaded. plus there is no hand held shoulder fired weapon that can stand up to continuous fire before a failure or catastrophic melt down for 11 mins.

All for no reason.

no, there was a reason, no one knows why yet and may never know.

all very plausible

see when you try to be sarcastic people that know just a little bit more, and look for the simple logical answers can always counter your best attempts.

edit on 29-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

It is and has become Conspiracy Pareidolia...

True none of it made sense from the very beginning, and most probably never will.

As with most great all-time Conspiracies, I lose interest fast in things that get muddied by people who have zero proof but fight to the death for what they think they know.

And you're on ATS because?...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sounds liek th edriver hit the gate going too fast and it ruptured their fuel tank. Maybe his brakes failed. maybe he killed himself. maybe he fell asleep at the wheel and plowed into the fence. If it was a car bomb the firefighters would had a easier time putting th efire out due to peices being thrown away from the wreck.

It was just their time to die was all it was. People who die like that as their daughter described as being happiest they ever had been were just ready to move on.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did the car have an LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) Tank/Conversion?

Also what is the connection to the Vegas shooting, were they just there like 10s of thousands of others, weren't shot or injured and went on there way afterwards?

If so, how is that a connection that needs to be removed (killed off)?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
IF they weren't driving a Pinto backwards I call the fire suspicious.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I could make the story sound plausible too.

The point is, it doesn't make sense.

I'll also point out, unless you were there you don't know either what went on...

edit on 29-10-2017 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
i realise that logic and most " conspiracy thinking " - are utterly immiscible , but :

if " they " murdered the couple for " reasons " , why was it done in this manner ???

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

But on the night of Oct. 16, the couple’s younger daughter, 16-year-old Madison Carver, heard a loud bang outside her window. When she ran down the street and rounded the corner, a familiar vehicle engulfed in flames came into view. Dennis, 52, and Lorraine, 53, had died together less than half a mile from their home.

Loud bang outside window but had to run down the street and round the corner to see the car "come into view" in flames????

According to the Riverside County Fire Department, their vehicle crashed into a metal gate outside their community at 10:50 p.m. on the 20000 block of Avenida De Arboles. It took firefighters nearly an hour to completely put out the fire, the department said in a statement.

Story is inconsistent.
Girl has very good hearing or this crash was an explosion....and that doesn't happen driving into gates.

I find this suspicious too:
A week after the fatal crash, another item carrying memories of their 52-year-old father showed up on their doorstep. During the confusion of the shooting, he had lost his phone, but a Las Vegas FBI agent promised to ship the phone to him.
“When we turned it on, all his photos and messages were still there,” Brooke said.

“This is how we know they’re looking down and watching over us.”

Does anybody else find it odd that a young 16-year old girl would run TOWARD the sound of an explosion/crash at 11 o'clock at night?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ran less than half a mile to investigate...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Car battery produces Hydrogen, a tank only with a quarter fuel tank is extremely explosive (massive amount of fuel vapor), engines get extremely hot, fuel lines can get ripped out or ruptured during accidents.

Multiple actions can lead to an explosion if they cascade one after the other.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

of course it doesn't make sense, but there is no need to jump to crazy a@@ conspiracy theories just because you can't understand something or are suspicious of the government.

i don't trust the government, i only trust two people. and then i wonder about them sometimes, but i don't go off the deep end when i can't make sense of something.

so far it seems to me only one person knows why and he's dead. doesn't mean it's a government conspiracy.

ETA:

I'll also point out, unless you were there you don't know either what went on...

never said i did or was, i posted simple logical explanations for the things posted. i also use with quotes from sources which you have yet to do, you know from time to time you got to be able to back up what you say with something that's documented. not just make up wild sarcastic stories.

edit on 29-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
i realise that logic and most " conspiracy thinking " - are utterly immiscible , but :

if " they " murdered the couple for " reasons " , why was it done in this manner ???

As improbable as it may be, an "accident" ending in death with no possible evidence of murder is the perfect crime.

Smart cars make it incredibly easy.

Uncontrollable acceleration usually ends badly for the occupants.

Not saying that's what happened here and, if it did there would be NO way to ever prove it.

edit on 29-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Ran less than half a mile to investigate...

I just find that odd. A half mile is approx. 8 city blocks and she had to round a corner to get there....in the dead of night? Maybe someone was with her. I just can't see her doing this alone unless she suspected it was her parents in trouble.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Does anybody else find it odd that a young 16-year old girl would run TOWARD the sound of an explosion/crash at 11 o'clock at night?

not really people do stuff like that everyday. it's not unusual.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I'm pretty sure it does since we're here to discuss the possibility of conspiracy.

It can get super crazy if need be.....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

thread title

Someone want to explain to me how these folks died?

from opening post

16 year old daughter hears a loud bang and sees her parents car in flames from crashing into their community gate

you answered your own question yet made a thread for what reason exactly?
this is about the same level of clinton killing cleopatra, not very good.

I’m sorry but last I checked this is a conspiracy website and the OP brought up something they though might add to a theory, a theory a lot of people believe is questionable.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

As improbable as it may be, an "accident" ending in death with no possible evidence of murder is the perfect crime.

Smart cars make it incredibly easy.

Uncontrollable acceleration usually ends badly for the occupants.

Not saying that's what happened here and, if it did there would be NO way to ever prove it.

Were they driving a smart car?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join