It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adventures With Christian @ Area 51 and unusual aircraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

look for keno
JFEX is best watched from the Keno overlook. Best to use your quad here.

One year they did the JFEX right after the Nellis Expo. There was a load of cargo in the Nellis Expo static section all prepped for a drop. And it was dropped during JFEX.

There are no B-1s based at Nellis. Possibly the weapons school syllabus can be FOIAed. Weapons school used to be very secret, but not much secrecy today.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

originally posted by: Kettu
Someone ought to stake out Armstrong Flight Research Center (formerly known as Dryden). Being out in the open you'd normally just dismiss it as another place NASA does civilian-world type stuff.

I bet there's a bit more going on there @ Edwards and Armstrong than meets the eye these days

Also Plant 42. B-21 assembly very likely. SR-72...who knows.

I hadn't realized they renamed Dryden. I suppose if you had to lose naming rights to someone, Neil Armstrong is a good choice.

If I was a betting man...I'd say the HyperSoar isn't just a concept anymore, and hasn't been for a while now...

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: gariac

Note you don't see an aircraft around 8:20. Rather he just blathers about something.

Blather is right. No bother. Except he called in that car that was parked and apparently the sheriff towed it. Now the dude that was away hiking or hunting returns to where he parked his vehicle-- and its gone!

The only one thing worse than a blathering idiot, is a meddlesome, blathering idiot.

This is the same guy that was videoing the workers getting off the white Bluebird bus at Alamo. Like they want to be Youtube stars. Or have their jobs jeopardized. Then he got a ticket for not having a front license plate.

FYI - the "tunnels" mentioned is the abandoned mine at Tempiute. NOTHING to do with Area 51.

Nice shameless plugs there though "macpdm"

Here's mine, I try to do my research, and not blather too much:
www.youtube.com...

he video a number of workers getting off that bus and showed there plate numbers. in another video he brags about climbing the fuel tanks at mccarran! sounds illegal to me. most of his videos are shaky and unwatchable. and he keeps yapping on about stuff he has no clue about. that old mine by rachel has nothing to do with area 51. he hopes to quit his welding job and become a youtube star. please.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EricRuss

He has been accusing another A51 Videographer of a whole lot of BS. The guy removes any negative comments from his YouTube site.
I agree that his actions are irresponsible and in some cases possibly illegal.
Unfortunately people like him cause problems for other explorers in the area.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.
SHAMELESS PLUG!
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join