It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adventures With Christian @ Area 51 and unusual aircraft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Morning all

I regularly watch his channel a nice guy with some (for me) interesting content in and around the Vegas area. I was watching this one of his latest videos and he describes some unusual aircraft at about 8:20 in. Take a look I wonder what he saw ??

edit on 29/10/17 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
What is "Christian Area 51"?

Are they developing secret technologies to turn water into actual wine?

Sorry -- you either edited the title, or I missed it. The guy's NAME is "Christian". Got it, my bad.

If my memory serves correct, nothing at A51 except for some radar testing and drone stuff these days. Not a lot of the really, really black stuff is done there anymore.

I think it would be an incredible place for historical puproses to visit though. I can't even imagine some of the stuff that was pioneered there.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm
Morning all

I regularly watch his channel a nice guy with some (for me) interesting content in and around the Vegas area. I was watching this one of his latest videos and he describes some unusual aircraft at about 8:20 in. Take a look I wonder what he saw ??

Note you don't see an aircraft around 8:20. Rather he just blathers about something.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

No worries my friend but he certainly seems to have seen something. I wonder if Zaphod would care to comment

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Fair point apologies if I mislead.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Note you don't see an aircraft around 8:20. Rather he just blathers about something.

Blather is right. No bother. Except he called in that car that was parked and apparently the sheriff towed it. Now the dude that was away hiking or hunting returns to where he parked his vehicle-- and its gone!

The only one thing worse than a blathering idiot, is a meddlesome, blathering idiot.
edit on 29-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Its a free country dude and your absolutely entitled to your opinion but blathering idiot seems a bit strong dont you think

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

Idiot may be a little strong, but I agree with intrptr he is definitely a meddlesome a**. So he is out driving around in unusual places looking at unusual things- in his own opinion- but if he sees someone else doing the same he has to stop and invade their privacy? I could understand if there was some indication of distress or injury, but just a car parked where HE was driving? Wow.

Now the car is towed. Whoever was out for a walk or riding with a friend, or camping, or whatever not only may have to walk miles for help (which could be life threatening in itself) but now has to pay a tow fee.

What a putz!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Blather is right. No bother. Except he called in that car that was parked and apparently the sheriff towed it. Now the dude that was away hiking or hunting returns to where he parked his vehicle-- and its gone!

The only one thing worse than a blathering idiot, is a meddlesome, blathering idiot.

This is the same guy that was videoing the workers getting off the white Bluebird bus at Alamo. Like they want to be Youtube stars. Or have their jobs jeopardized. Then he got a ticket for not having a front license plate.

FYI - the "tunnels" mentioned is the abandoned mine at Tempiute. NOTHING to do with Area 51.

Nice shameless plugs there though "macpdm"

Here's mine, I try to do my research, and not blather too much:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 29-10-2017 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here's some REAL "unusual aircraft", taken early June 2017, from NW of Area 51.
I put them at about these coordinates:
37.430060°, -115.907857°

I spent most of that day filming numerous B-1's flying through Tikaboo Valley, and got buzzed by 2 C-17's that I swear I could reach up and touch.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm

Its a free country dude and your absolutely entitled to your opinion but blathering idiot seems a bit strong dont you think

He went over the top by calling in that vehicle. Because he "hoped they were okay". Meddlesome do-gooders are the worst, they would save everyone a lot of trouble if they just stayed home.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

This is the same guy that was videoing the workers getting off the white Bluebird bus at Alamo. Like they want to be Youtube stars. Or have their jobs jeopardized. Then he got a ticket for not having a front license plate.

FYI - the "tunnels" mentioned is the abandoned mine at Tempiute. NOTHING to do with Area 51.

www.youtube.com...

Oh dear I seem to have started something here and I was genuinely just pointing something out I found quite interesting relating to aviation. Confused as to why Im being accused of shameless plugging though. Because I watch & comment on his vids ?
edit on 29/10/17 by macpdm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Understood.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Indeed very interesting

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

www.youtube.com...

Infact I love your channel Im a subscriber. Keep up the good work

edit on 29/10/17 by macpdm because: missed something out

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My rant is this. Most of that YouTube video could be a blog. What would take less than a minute to read takes 10x that on YouTube. Yeah, YouTube pays money. You can put ads on a blog too if money is your thing. (Money is my thing too, but I hate adverts and thus don't inflict them on others.)

I regret that what little video I have on my website is in proprietary formats because that is all you had in the day. I can't even play some of them. I've been replacing what I can with more modern formats when possible.

Here is an example of something Groom related I did as a video.

vimeo.com...
It stopped one person from doing the Tikaboo drive that I know of. If vimeo has ads, I never saw one.

Data storage is so cheap now that in the future I will just upload mp4 files and let people download them. Streaming smoothly requires a CDS.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

THE USAF does JFEX (formerly MAFEX) in June and December. Often the dates are on the Nellis flight operations page. That would explain low flying C-17s. The B-1s could be MEP(Mission Employment Phase), AKA weapons school graduation. It looks much like a Red Flag. That tends to be done in the first two weeks of June and December.

Note there is a live bombing range in the Tikaboo Valley. I've only seen the AC-130 shoot it up. But training changes. You can see the target from Tikaboo Peak. The last time I was on the peak, the target was being bulldozed.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Someone ought to stake out Armstrong Flight Research Center (formerly known as Dryden). Being out in the open you'd normally just dismiss it as another place NASA does civilian-world type stuff.

I bet there's a bit more going on there @ Edwards and Armstrong than meets the eye these days

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Someone ought to stake out Armstrong Flight Research Center (formerly known as Dryden). Being out in the open you'd normally just dismiss it as another place NASA does civilian-world type stuff.

I bet there's a bit more going on there @ Edwards and Armstrong than meets the eye these days

Also Plant 42. B-21 assembly very likely. SR-72...who knows.

I hadn't realized they renamed Dryden. I suppose if you had to lose naming rights to someone, Neil Armstrong is a good choice.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

THE USAF does JFEX (formerly MAFEX) in June and December. Often the dates are on the Nellis flight operations page. That would explain low flying C-17s. The B-1s could be MEP(Mission Employment Phase), AKA weapons school graduation. It looks much like a Red Flag. That tends to be done in the first two weeks of June and December.

Note there is a live bombing range in the Tikaboo Valley. I've only seen the AC-130 shoot it up. But training changes. You can see the target from Tikaboo Peak. The last time I was on the peak, the target was being bulldozed.

I'm pretty positive JFEX was going on at the time. Which explains the C-17's that scared the sh*t out of me.

The B-1's were flying in pairs, at very low altitude going east to west or west to east through Tikaboo Valley. Desert and Reveille MOA's. I don't see any reference to B-1's involved in JFEX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join