It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungary PM directs secret services' investigation of George Soros

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What if the Koch brothers were funding paramilitary organizations in the United States to destroy property and intimidate practitioners of free speech (Berkley, etc)? What if their ultimate goal was to introduce change to your current system of government that was neither approved by the people nor permitted by the Constitution (or respective national legal systems)?

They are. Who do you think is paying for those guys in black to riot? Oh, you think it's Soros? Why?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Jewishness is not an excuse to be immune from criticism. I criticize the Israeli government all the time. The issue with Soros is that he promotes a liberal democratic agenda, including human rights and the rule of law. Naturally, fascists of all stripes-- including Israeli politicians-- find this threatening. His perfectly legal sponsorship of organizations like the ACLU gets twisted around in some quarters to look like subversion. Blatant lies are told claiming he pays thugs to riot. All of the propaganda directed against him is right out of the Nazi "ewige Jude" playbook:

Coincidence? I think not. You still haven't explained why Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos don't inspire so many conspiracy theories.

Look, if you don't like liberal democracy and human rights, just say so. But if you claim that you do, please explain why trying to spread them is a bad thing.
edit on 10-11-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Did you notice : not a single ATS members gives a s... about your Reductio Ad Hitlerum ... Do yourself a favour : STFU.
YOU are using antisemitic clichés to defend a financial terrorist.
Why don't you state clearly that all Jews are as of you as crooked as Soros ?
Why don't you state clearly that all Jews have as of you a criminal record for financial crimes like Soros do ?

LIBERAL DEMOCRACY IN THE MOUTH OF SOROS TROLLS IS A SCAM !
The word 'democracy' means that elected politicians are able to be bought by lobyists no matter who was elected.
And the world 'liberal' means that the coercisive power of money is set above individual rights by practicaly promoting oligarchy and corporatism.

Your BS is fooling no one. You are more busy trying to convince yourself about your so-called good intentions that making sense for anybody who really wish to exercise critical thinking.

Your latest statement is another great display of your personal inability to consider embarassing sources ...
Low-level source-bashing is defintly your thing ...

The Jewish people VS Georges Soros

I spent yesterday evening in the company of a man whose grandfather spent much of the Holocaust dressed in a Nazi uniform. The difference between him and George Soros, is that he used that uniform as a disguise in order to find Jewish refugees and lead them to shelter. And that difference is a profound one. It is the difference between a perpetrator and a rescuer. Between a collaborator and a hero.

Soros did not wear a Nazi uniform, but he might as well have, because he aided in the persecution of the Jews of Europe, without compassion, without guilt and without regret. Various excuses have been made for his actions, and none of them hold the least bit of water.

Yes Soros was only a teenager at the time. So was my father, who nevertheless escaped to join the partisans, rather than accompanying a Nazi officer in his search for Jewish property he could loot. He had no choice? He certainly had a choice. Even in the worst of times, people still can and do make moral choices. And the choice for everyone, for Jews, Germans, Ukrainians, Poles, Frenchmen and so on down the line-- was to collaborate with evil, or to do the right thing.

George Soros made the wrong choice then. As he has made the wrong choice over and over again. And he has never regretted any of them. And the one thing that clearly emerges from that, is that he has no understanding that evil is wrong. That participating in the persecution and murder of Jews is wrong. He didn't know it back then, while the Holocaust was going on. He doesn't know it today, when he helps set up and fund organizations like J Street, whose sole purpose is to help the Muslim terrorists who are murdering Jews today.

The liberal media which is busy defending Soros as a victim of the Holocaust and a survivor should find the bare decency to remain silent for once. To call Soros a Holocaust survivor is an obscenity. Soros was not victimized by the Holocaust. He was never targeted by it. He was on the other side of the line. The side that was pulling the trigger, running the gas chambers and sorting the gold teeth. Soros was not a victim, he was a perpetrator. Yes, he was only a teenager, but we do jail teenagers as accomplices to crimes much milder than that of collaborating in genocide.

Liberal using charges of Anti-Semitism to silence critics of Soros is one of the most profoundly cynical exercises imaginable, by people who routinely mock the idea that their bias again Israel is in any way motivated by Anti-Semitism. It is all the more cynical, because Soros has described himself as growing up in a "Jewish, Anti-Semitic home" and suggested that Jewish behavior causes Anti-Semitism. Defending criticism of a billionaire Anti-Semite as Anti-Semitism is thoroughly surreal. It's an inversion of the meaning of the word that punches a hole through reason and all the way over into the other side.

Soros has funded organizations that actively promoted Anti-Semitic smears against Jews. MoveOn's bulletins have linked to sites like CounterPunch, a site which actually published an article in defense of blood libels. One bulletin linked to pieces which accused Jews of dual loyalty, claimed that a small group of Jewish elites monopolize foreign policy and began with a "special feature" from former Klansman, Senator Byrd. All this is from an organization funded by George Soros. A man so reviled within the Jewish community that his funding for J Street had to be kept secret for fear of a backlash against the entire group.

The media's implication that criticism of Soros is an attack on Jews as a whole is mind-bogglingly false. When even an organization aimed at liberal Jews actually has to hide its Soros funding, it is safe to say that Herr Soros is not representative of the Jewish community. After a failed attempt to scam money out of a Jewish charity in his youth, Soros has avoided Jewish organizations and Jewish causes. J Street is one of those exceptions, only because it is an Anti-Jewish organizations masquerading as a Jewish organization.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Do yourself a favour : STFU.

Did I not just say that the Israeli right also hates Soros?Not because he's Jewish, but because he advocates human rights. I am sure you can find many right wing Jews who object to Soros and his activities on political grounds, and of course they trot out his "collaboration" to tarnish him.

What is most telling is that the more I point out the antisemitic tropes used to attack him, the more vocal some of his critics become in defending themselves from the obvious. Do yourself a favor: if your objection to Soros is not colored by your antisemitism, just let it to. Find an appropriate way to critique his political philosophy and activities in support of it, and stop directing your venom at the man himself.

Now: why Soros? Why nor Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos?
edit on 10-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Burn the stuffs you're too afraid to consider burn them !

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Soros & The Myth Of European Democracy: A Shocking Revelation

Soros is never held to the standards of the people he wages war on. Soros destroys the savings of British pensioners, while using the money to fund left wing groups which claim to care about the plight of the poor. Now left wing groups which promote Anti-Semitism are accusing Soros critics of being Anti-Semitic. To them it's just a word. Another weapon they can use to promote their agenda. To us however it's not just a word. It's a reality. It's a reality that Jews have been living with for a very long time now. - Sourced from the previous link.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Robert fcking Leroy Mercer got into some heads and now we argue with circlejerk-starcounts to make people StarTheFckUp.

Whoop-Whoop! Can't make this up. It's probably better to leave them to their devices for now, we'll see how Victator Orbans inveSStigation turns out.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Do you think it makes much sense to anounce that secret service are up to something unless you want to make a PR stunt about it ?
Secret service stuff is suposedly secret ... unless you instructed them in advance and they have already something ...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

No, that's precisely my point: it is a PR stunt for the upcoming election. And given todays shorlived attention spans, it doesn't really matter if they bring a follow-up story with results (if there are any) or not. Public Opinion is already swayed to believe, that Orban defends the voters opinion from being swayed by Soros. It's hilarious, actually.

Anyway. CIAIDA, BND and NSU-scandal are keeping me wary of any SS PsyOps whatsoever. I don't even believe that there really is any investigation going on, to be frank.

On a personal note, I usually like your posts very much. And even while in disagreement, you have my respect for offering a transparent perspective with links for my own research. Classy. Never Shut The Fck Up, please!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Zerohedge? Aren't you allowed any other sources? Now why not Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos? And why not just walk away, rather than vainly try to convince people that antisemitism does not figure into the mix?

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Exactly. Orban is appealing to his base. The sort of people who remember the Arrow Cross fondly.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

4th deflection ...

Thank you for admitting that this is your fourth deflection. Why not Bill Gates? Why not Jeff Bezos? If there is still anyone else reading this thread, allow me to clarify: fascist leaders like Putin, Orban, and Netanyahu do not loathe Soros because he is Jewish, they loathe him for advocating human rights. The first two have the luxury of hinting that his political activity is in the tradition of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. This is not explicitly stated, but informs the accusations.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

YOU are deflecting for the 5th time an article just because of its source. So ...

Oh when you mention Soros Gates Bezos and Human Rights advocacy in the same sentence, you are indeed entitled to use the plurel form since they are 3 individuals. But the democracy is not the right of some individuals to use their wealth for whatever they feel entitled to, it is about the voice of all the people. Money doesn't buy democracy, oligarchy and corporatism does.

Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffett have more wealth than half the population of the US combined

edit on 10-11-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I am not deflecting. The article was written by a freaking Nazi and published by a Russian sputnik. It is nothing but antisemitic propaganda. Now please stop deflecting: why Soros? Why not a billionaire activist like Donald Trump?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

RT?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hungarian leader Viktor Orban orders spies to investigate George Soros

Low-level source bashing is handy to avoid critical thinking isn't it ? Do not even need to mention the content of an article with that kind of idiotic ranting.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So you agree that subverting a lawfully installed government/political system is an act of war?

What evidence of Koch involvement is there? A serious question, I don't like them either I think they're snakes. If there is evidence they're responsible for political violence (read: terrorism by definition) then I say throw the book at them.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I don't like liberal democracy, or any kind of democracy except the kind that is restrained by an immutable Constitution. Otherwise, we'd have mob rule. Constitutionally limited democracy is fine, as long as it isn't unlimited (ie: 99% of the population voting to kill 1%).

I also fully support all Constitutional rights, which is exactly why I dislike democracy. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on dinner. In a Constitutional democracy, the wolves can still hold their vote, but are barred by law from voting to eat the lamb, since the lamb has rights enumerated by the Constitution.

Furthermore, how do you address Soros' attempt to dissolve national borders? This is a direct violation of national sovereignty, and opens each respective nation up to illegal immigration, smuggling and invasion. Our system of law also clearly establishes we are a sovereign nation, and not a member state of some globalist confederacy. Globalism is illegal in most if not all of the countries he works in.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

6th deflection ...

Orban is a Nazi. That is not a deflection, it is a fact. What are you expecting me to say? Orban's Nazi leanings have nothing to do with his raising hatred against a wealthy Jew like Soros?
edit on 11-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join