It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungary PM directs secret services' investigation of George Soros

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orban, has directed his secret services to investigate George Soros and his multi-billion dollar "networks."

A network run by American-Hungarian financier George Soros has vast influence over EU bodies in Brussels, and nurtures the creation of a “Europe of mixed population” by encouraging immigration, Hungary’s Prime Minister has argued.

[PM Viktor] Orban, who will seek a fourth term as Hungary’s Prime Minister next year, said he has directed the country’s secret services to investigate the “Soros empire” and “to expose it to the public.”

“By employing the national security services, the Soros network that strives to influence European life should be exposed,” Orban said. “Who are these Hungarians who are participating in this process from here, within Hungary?” he asked.

source: RT News

This comes after he was recently discovered to have transferred 18 Billion Dollars to his various entities. source: Fox News

Soros is widely believed to be the financier of many groups & foundations around the world, including several violent groups here within the U.S. Hungary's PM has stated the investigation should be shared with the public, so it will be interesting to see what they will turn up. Having the power of a nation state behind something should produce some very helpful information.

edit on 10/28/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
When it Trump going to sick the DOJ on this filth for paying all the riot squads that stormtroopered across major cities from sea to shining sea last year?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Soros NGOs were found to be guilty of funding private ships to smuggle tens of thousands of illegal North African refugees (some of them with ties to ISIS) into the EU through Southern Italy. This has been on the European Border and Coast Guard Agency's radar, and yet EU bureaucrats will gladly take money from Soros and continue to help protect him

Soros should absolutely be investigated - unfortunately he is protected by TPTB and globalists.
edit on 28-10-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ooooo, don't we have an extradition treaty with Hungary? Time for them to press some charges and see if we honor our commitments. We certainly wouldn't be hypocritical here would we? After all of the effort to get wikileaks founders and snowden back in the states, refusing to extradite this evil slime would make us look very bad.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
When it Trump going to sick the DOJ on this filth for paying all the riot squads that stormtroopered across major cities from sea to shining sea last year?

Don't we have another one coming up on November 4th or something too?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

So true, and as far as my Google search turned up we do in fact have an extradition treaty with Hungary. Really have a lot of respect for the PM's confrontation of Soros.

According to Orban (a quote from the OP source): ”The only network which operates in mafia ways, which is not transparent in Hungary is the Soros network."

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Heh, that is a great question IIB. There is no doubt that these were coordinated actions, brought on with outside provocateurs and paid actors. He has personally spent billions of dollars in order to carry out his stated intentions.

Soros wishes to abolish private property and national boundaries, as he wrote in an email to Bloomburg Business. He seeks these significant societal changes without any consent from the population or its governing systems of law. The system he seeks to impose is insidious, and akin to 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

edit on 10/28/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I hear you. Hungary's unwillingness to allow their country to be ravished by the illegal invader horde also gives me great hope. When the day comes that people wake up to the invasion, Hungary and a few others can serve as a beacon of hope when it is time to rebuild.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

PM Viktor] Orban, who will seek a fourth term as Hungary’s Prime Minister next year

Ah... the populist is right at it again, Orbanization of Europe round two. Meddling with hot election air, eh?

Mixed population? Eugenics or what exactly would be his expertise in this matter? Gimme a friggen break, why don't you rich fascists simply go full blown ballistic and kill the poor already?
Warren Buffet explained the ongoing class-warfare years ago, but Viktator Orban clearly isn't the one to end it for good.

When asked about the secret of this economic miracle, Meszaros listed three factors that he said led to the increase of his fortune: "God, luck and Viktor Orban."

In Hungary, Viktor Orban's favorite mayor goes on a shopping spree

edit on 28-10-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He probably laughs at one tiny nation thinking they can take out his global globalness.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It appears he is banned from six nations (from a quick Google search), so I'd imagine it isn't a secret that he is a subversive element. The fact he's been tied to groups labeled as domestic extremists, it should be highly suspicious (and highly investigated) that he recently transferred such a great sum of money to his front organization.

How much of this money will go toward funding training & weaponry for his violent factions? I am sure U.S. agencies have had similar thoughts, and may be investigating as far as we know. Would be nice to see something come of this, however. Just IMHO.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Britain would probably help, soros isn't a friend of the treasury
edit on 28-10-2017 by LondonMan because: spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what this investigation (or any other like it) happens to unearth. Someone banned from so many countries is not likely a very good guy. The fact he's been linked to domestic extremist groups and has been exposed for transferring 18 billion dollars to those same groups is alarming.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

RTlink is about:blank

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Soros is currently doing everything in his power to ferment a "colour revolution" like the euromaiden coup in Hungary to depose their elected Prime Minister with one that will be more amenable to his interests.

The guy should be stopped. By far the most dangerous man on the planet.

I hear Israel doesn't like the Nazi collaborator very much either. Never thought I'd agree with Israel about anything.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
He certainly has the Hugh Hefner look down to a tee.

Choose Grip life!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Cloven, I always find it disturbing that a lot of people have the notion that sovereign nations are somehow obligated to deal with problems elsewhere in the world. These same individuals do not respect the sovereignty of a nation-state, nor the majority of citizens who support their system of government.

It is my opinion that the Constitution of the United States of America is the most brilliant document ever crafted. Our founding fathers were true artisans of statecraft, and provided the foundation for the practical realization of freedom and liberty for any people worthy of it.

The fact that people in this country are willing to abandon those principles and trample on this document is mind blowing to me. Instead, they would rather follow people like Soros who advocate for a multiply-failed system of totalitarianism. Instead of achievement through hard work and personal success, these iron-hand societies seek to enforce a system of absolute equity and reliance on the State through force and mayhem.

Everything Soros stands for goes against those principles. The nation of Hungary has demanded its cultural identity and soverign borders be kept intact, and they have my respect in doing so. Their efforts to expose Soros sends a very clear message to the globalists like Soros: our nations will not serve as the proving grounds for your failed political ideologies.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan

Britain would probably help, soros isn't a friend of the treasury

Is that because he "Broke the Bank of England" in 1992 on Black Wednesday?
If I were the Bank of England I'd be pissed too..

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not so sure. Call me jaded but I get the feeling the PM is just doing a shakedown on Soros.

Once the big check gets cut I am almost certain the investigation will either drop cold or there will be found no wrong doing.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Ah, I knew there was something major I was forgetting

We all know how much easier it is to waste money when it isn't yours!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join