It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

No the State is always good, if they are corrupt then they would be without authority,

On the surface thats kind of ignorant. Hope I am misreading you.

The state is always corrupt. The ideal state leaves it citizens to its own devices, not meddling, manipulating or controlling them. Thats called liberty.

I don't see much of that nowadays.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: intrptr

It's being used to control entire populations, not just subversives. Virtually everyone who goes to a psychiatrist is put on meds.

If we consider that all the meds everyone takes goes into the urine stream, down the toilet, then returns to us from the water treatment plant, then we are all on meds.

That and caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, and every toxin they have a name for.

They control our minds thru television, the 'news', social media, film, radio, newspapers, religion and education.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
y'all may genuinely feel that you don't need any help from psychiatrists, psychologists, or medication... and you may even genuinely believe that every bit of all such things is a scam and a conspiracy... but i guarantee you all know at least one person whose life has been changed for the better by this kind of medical intervention, and if you spout off like this around them you are telling them, clear as day, that they can't trust you with that information.

just some food for thought. it may not benefit you but those it does benefit are not mind-controlled sheep being ground under the heel of the system or et cetera.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: spliffster

No the State is always good, if they are corrupt then they would be without authority,

On the surface thats kind of ignorant. Hope I am misreading you.

The state is always corrupt. The ideal state leaves it citizens to its own devices, not meddling, manipulating or controlling them. Thats called liberty.

I don't see much of that nowadays.

100% agreement.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
y'all may genuinely feel that you don't need any help from psychiatrists, psychologists, or medication... and you may even genuinely believe that every bit of all such things is a scam and a conspiracy... but i guarantee you all know at least one person whose life has been changed for the better by this kind of medical intervention, and if you spout off like this around them you are telling them, clear as day, that they can't trust you with that information.

just some food for thought. it may not benefit you but those it does benefit are not mind-controlled sheep being ground under the heel of the system or et cetera.

Here's some return 'food for thought'. Not one single person benefits from Meds. The cause of the depression, the fraudulent bi-polar disorder and every other symptom under the sun, is merely buried by the drug. Now add in various side-affects from those drugs and the temporary relief felt by those using the drug are nothing more than the same relief temporarily felt by a drunk or any other addict.

Now they gotcha. Money from here on out....

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Here's some return 'food for thought'.

uh huh... i'm sure you've got some impressive credentials and research to back up those broad statements. god knows i always turn to random internet boards for my medical advice.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: intrptr

It's being used to control entire populations, not just subversives. Virtually everyone who goes to a psychiatrist is put on meds.

A lot of psychiatrists being charged with over-prescribing, sex abuse and the like, these days. Yet, Big Pharma has trumped the Psychs. Now those meds comes directly from the G.P.s. They're not even bothering sending people to the shrinks...unless it's mandated/enforced such as the VA or Medicare...

Add in the ever growing list of 'mental illnesses'....'all emotion is a form of insanity'. Non-conformity is an 'affliction'.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure these guys out, does it.

They are indeed legalized drugdealers, like if there were drugdealers once who just sold stuff which was then made illegal, they were the only ones who were chosen to sell their drugs, and not any other. Which they might have deserved, earned, and it might be right for them at the time, but nowadays they are just one of the players. Personally I prefer other drugs like coffee, nicotine, cannabis, alcohol.

Also the internet was made for defense, then science then consumers. So everybody gets their information from the internet, consumers, hobbybobs and bobette's and doctors with degrees/licenses.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Here's some return 'food for thought'.

uh huh... i'm sure you've got some impressive credentials and research to back up those broad statements. god knows i always turn to random internet boards for my medical advice.

Yup. You buy into the 'credentials'. Your call.

Status/credentials are the last argument when no valid rebuttal is at hand.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

science, research, studies, facts... i guess those are all easy to dismiss from behind your keyboard. your ignorance is as good as someone else's knowledge, on the internet.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

science, research, studies, facts... i guess those are all easy to dismiss from behind your keyboard. your ignorance is as good as someone else's knowledge, on the internet.

As is yours, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

its not corrupt
the op just needs some help

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Guess you'll need another argument:

breggin.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well, let me tell you a little secret. I have been diagnosed as a schedule three bi-polar. I was even on Depakote for a period of time, which I discontinued because of potential health problems it can cause.

In the years since I quit, I have quite effectively maintained my mental "illness" without medication. I don't even take an aspirin unless absolutely necessary. I don't trust pharmaceuticals, and given that they're attributed to more deaths then all illegal drugs combined on a yearly basis, that seems quite prudent.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

i'm glad that you've had good results. but, as i wouldn't advocate what works for me to work for everyone, surely you wouldn't assume the same in your case?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That is true too.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

i definitely believe in using caution with psychiatric drugs, at any rate. they can have a lot of undesirable side effects, and it can be hard to find the ones that help more than they hinder, for many people.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: spliffster
So I have this conspiracy. Somebody at a monastery which was like a medieval psychiatric facility conspired with let's call him Satan, or Devil, and today psychiatrists are no 1 of the world in regards to authority.

The consequence is the no 1 psychiatrist (probably in Washington, USA) is responsible for everything negative in the world from now on.

At some point, some monk was in a position that he should have told everyone about, but he/she didn't care and abused power eversince.

in a way you are right, psychiatrist drive common agenda, they are taught to speak way they do, but to me it all comes from "one book" if you get what i mean, pretty much same than super christians, when they preach, so no their # aint coming from my satan....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join