It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Absolutely everything I have created is embedded with the possibility to know me its origin, its origin is none other than me. To know me is wisdom, to not know me is ignorance

Although my creations are just that creations, the core still remains intact and is whole and real.that which did not come from me cannot ever know me and does not even have the capacity to do so. Something that is not from me naturally can easily perceive me as a lie.In that perception, the desire to destroy me can easily arise. This, of course, can never happen as I am indestructible. Some limited creations, of course, are unable to understand this truth.Some limited creations also attempt to emulate me, this also is impossible. None the less, they continue to try and as they do without realizing mislead.
I am naturally creative and always enjoy that process, but although I have this capacity this is not what I am. It is naturally something that is always happening around me.
The key to me is and always has been self-realization, this has nothing to do with creating but rather simply getting to know what always is and has been present. This process adds nothing but removes all vails, the vails of deception that appear to impede me.No ritual or magic is needed, only discernment and patience. Each layer that is seen through gives more light towards the completion of the process. The process of self-discovery.

Enjoy the process.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Would any of you care to explain 'The Process' or are we just posting our favorite sacred geometry JPEGs?
edit on 2017/10/28 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Maybe. Do you have one you'd like to sharea reply to: Metallicus

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hi just read the original post there it is explained, maybe the geometric design span you off in an unusual direction.
a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Each layer that is seen through gives more light towards the completion of the process. The process of self-discovery.
Enjoy the process.

There is no completion, much as a rat feels a great joy towards finding food and devouring it, it much wishes the meal never had to end.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You haven't really created anything until you realize a new possibility of self. The desire to procreate is embedded in layers of self-deception of what is meaningful. Procreation is an outward focus creating something that is only at first is capable of an inward focus.

Birth, copulation, death.

edit on 28-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this opened todaya reply to: TerryMcGuire'

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Process as you describe it is "that which" you shall fold and not crumple and wipe front to back.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes, some perceive it in this way, but that, of course, is only a small part of the process.a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What seems implied to me is engaging in Mindfulness Meditation with Mandalas.

With this kind of meditation one focusses upon a symbolic representation with definitions.

With other forms of meditation it is important to put aside everything with exception of the Mandala. This means everything related to day to day life, including problems, desires, fears and so on.
Also one should identify a place in respect to the body and define it as ones center.

I prefer the forehead. The reason being is that one takes a number 2 pencil with a copper top that holds the eraser. Place the copper top as close to your forehead as you can without actually touching the forehead with the copper.

One will have an experience which has never been clinically defined (feel free to search). In meditation I have learned to replicate this experience without such an aid and recommend you (plural) try the same.

Initially and as a result of repeatedly applying this aid you (again plural) will begin to experience the same sensation without the aid involuntarily.

It takes about 6 months to a year for that to stop and at which point you will learn to control that experience Consciously.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
The key to me is and always has been self-realization, ...deception that appear to impede me....The process of self-discovery.

How Do You View Yourself?

HE WAS a proud man. Having been promoted to a lofty government position, he gloated over the adulation and admiration heaped upon him. But to his great annoyance, another official refused to accord him such honor. In revenge, the haughty official schemed to destroy all the people in the empire who were of the same ethnic background as the offender. What a distorted sense of self-importance!

The schemer was Haman, a high official in the court of Persian King Ahasuerus. And the object of his hostility? A Jew named Mordecai. Although Haman’s genocidal reaction was extreme, it illustrates the danger and grave consequences of pride.
If we immodestly take ourselves too seriously, we may find it difficult to maintain a fair and accurate perspective of people and events around us.
Harmful Effects of Self-Importance

An unbalanced view of ourselves can cause pain and can damage our relationship with others.
Those who take themselves too seriously may become braggarts, perpetually boasting about their supposedly great talents, deeds, or possessions. Or they may dominate conversations, always having to bring in something about themselves. Such speech betrays a lack of genuine love and can be very annoying. Thus, conceited ones often alienate themselves from others.—1 Corinthians 13:4.
Being immodest and taking ourselves too seriously can lead to the damaging of our relationship with God. Proverbs 16:5 warns: “Everyone that is proud in heart is something detestable to Jehovah.”
A Balanced View of Ourselves

Clearly, we should not take ourselves too seriously. Of course, this is not to say that we should not be serious about what we do or say.
So how can Christians develop and maintain a modest, balanced, and serious view of themselves?

The Bible provides many encouraging examples of individuals who maintained a balanced view of themselves. Outstanding is Jesus Christ’s example of humility. ...

edit on 30-10-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Interesting. One consideration to such matter as meditation or prayer is that during these moments one need put aside all earthly considerations and focus of the faith that no matter what happens, everything will be fine.

During these moments one allows oneself to focus only that what we experience is only an aspect to a greater whole.

new topics

top topics

join