It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I meditated and got a message from god (non major religon)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Interesting post, Parkourer. Your saying that we return to "God" somewhat reminded me of Childhood's End where the children are assimilated into the collective consciousness of the "Overmind" (though the Overmind somewhat reminded of the Borg - in which case, assimilation might not be so great). I have started meditating also and I don't think hearing voices or seeing visions while meditating makes someone crazy. Personally, I think what most people think of as "God" today is an actual machine although I suspect there is something beyond that also.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

The God of the Old Testament is full of vengeance and hatred.

The bible is written by men.

You are presuming that theres this Old god and now a Modern one?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I think this quote from you adequately explains your OP.

Many ways to skin a cat.. :-)

It matters not how the information was gained. It is still information..

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: parkourer
Abortion on purpose = Bad

Cant be clearer than that.
No, misscarriage as you explained is natural and for a reason.

How does that work? For the billions that exist today and the billions that existed in the years gone by, how does your God know this intention?

Are you saying your God actively monitors EVERYONE'S thoughts and intentions of every minute of every day? To know whether someone has malicious intent? And based on that, decides on their fate?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: parkourer
a reply to: intrptr

But god and humans are all the same entety according to the message i got.

God created humans. We aren't capable of re-creating ourselves from scratch.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
God created humans. We aren't capable of re-creating ourselves from scratch.

Yet we know that isn't true, as we have proof of evolution and can see how many 'features' of the human body are in the state they are in, not because someone with a smart mind designed it, but because a process of necessity and function did it.

Why human eyes so inefficient when compared to other animals? Why don't our teeth grow back? Or our limbs regenerate if lost? Why can't we see xrays or infrared/uv -- types of radiation that harm us?

Just a couple examples of some very BASIC things any intelligent being would put into a creation. Not something a system of minimalistic design would cater for..

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Once again, I'll repeat. We aren't capable of re-creating the original model of humanity or anything else that might have evolved from it, much less anything else. The most we'll ever be able to do is take existing DNA to clone something else, but we'll never be able to create an original.

edit on 29-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ive given up believing in religions. If they dont tell the truth of the texts they profess, they are a cult.
Im with this person.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Once again, I'll repeat. We aren't capable of re-creating the original model of humanity or anything else that might have evolved from it, much less anything else.

Says who? You? On what scientific authority do you speak for all the geneticists, biologists and other educated people making advances on a daily basis under that field?

Because RIGHT HERE they are doing exactly what you 'claim' we are not capable of.

The most we'll ever be able to do is take existing DNA to clone something else, but we'll never be able to create an original.

Where do you get these lies from?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Op, its just a government/military mindworker messing with you. They read a lot of thoughts, answer a few prayers. The government/military is the leading role in the play called God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join