It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If Manafort is dirty and deserves prison, what word would you use to describe Hillary Clinton and what sentencing should she get?

I won't shed a tear if Clinton is ever sent to prison. She clearly mishandled sensitive information and deserved some sort of punishment for that but then again, this is Trump world so maybe Obama could just retroactively waive his emperor's wand and say it was all declassified before it was sent/receive per him.

I'm only half joking. People at the top don't go to jail for that and they certainly don't go to jail for foreign policy decisions, no matter how many people end up dead and what a mess they make of it. Not unless they did f'd up stuff domestically and lose.

You know that. This is the USA. When you create a banana republic, we name an airport after you.

Ante I know you and I disagree on many, many things.

But I will say this about you, you have consistently said for as long as I can think that if someone is guilty they should be charged, regardless of party.

I remember a discussion with you months ago about the Podesta group and possible shadiness.

You clearly said it should be looked into, and no matter who was found guilty there, they should be charged.

I respect that about you, and I also try to have that same mindset.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: RazorV66

So the Rightists who always carry the water for those on the Right and their crimes aren't shills???

How do figure???

I wish I would get paid for it, but I just do it out of the kindness of my heart.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Awww. That's so sweet of you. It's good to know you care so much.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

This is the USA. When you create a banana republic, we name an airport after you.

I think that should be in your signature space.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm, a little earlier than the November charges Seth Abramson predicted charges of November, but either way. We wont know who has been charged with anything until they are arrested. Anything else will be speculation until that happens.

This whole thing is a long drawn out process, this is the process of the beginning of the next stage which will also be long. This may or (most likely not) be all the charges to come. All we can really do is sit back and watch.

Also this leak isn't a good thing, but I suppose with something as high level as this no leak would be impossible.
edit on 27-10-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

What I find strange about Manafort/Trump is that the story is that they didn't really know one another prior to the campaign. Manafort and Roger Stone go back to just about the same point as Stone and Trump and Stone has been a fixture in Trump's circle pretty much since.

Well many of trump pick including manafort didnt make sense to me.

He ran on this anti establishment drain the swamp message, and then brought in a bunch of swamp critters from Goldman.

I admit, all I knew of manafort at the time was that he seemed like a classic swamp type person, meaning he had been all over washington.

I have sense realized just how shady he is.

Now did trump make all of those decisions himself because he has no interest in draining the swamp, or was he fooled and taking advice from people.

One thing that gets me is that the slimiest characters like Manafort always seem to have connections to both parties.

Such as Manaforts connections to the Podestas.

There are a billion theories that could go on as to what is really going on with this guy, and I hope Mueller or whoever can get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought Mueller could only "recommend" charges?

He can recommend them to a grand jury who can then issue indictments. He can purse any charges on anything illegal that he uncovers. From Trump to Clinton to Bernie Sanders to the Pope, if he finds something over the course of the investigation he can purse legal action and follow through with it.

Thanks for that explanation. I hope Mueller issues indictments/charges that are VERY SERIOUS against the "small" players. This will make it easier to send the higher-ranking, bigger-money crooks away.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Has any other news organization confirmed?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: underwerks
I had a feeling something was on the way due to the recent flurry of spin coming from the Trump admin.

Not to mention the spin coming from Web bots and other assorted shills. It's pretty easy to spot them.

Pretty easy to spot the paid shills as well.
They are the ones that carry all the water for the Leftists, no matter what damning revelations come out about their corruption.
That 2X4 is leaving a mark on the back of your neck, by the way.
You know.....the one that allows you to carry 4 buckets at one time.

Democrats suck, dude. I have no idea who you think you're talking to.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Has any other news organization confirmed?

It's Twitter and Cnn! I mean should we wait till Rachel Madcow confirms it?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: underwerks
I had a feeling something was on the way due to the recent flurry of spin coming from the Trump admin.

Not to mention the spin coming from Web bots and other assorted shills. It's pretty easy to spot them.

Any time you see the Trump propaganda machine ramping up and places like ATS being flooded with thread after thread of half-truths and opinion masquerading as facts, expect that a shoe is about to drop somewhere.

Washington is a sewer, but it's an open sewer. Word gets around.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There was mounting pressure from Congress today to pull Mueller's plug. They were just waiting until he turned in his "expense report" next week, before pulling the trigger.

Looks like Mueller saw the handwriting on the wall, and decided to throw caution to the wind.
edit on 10/27/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Working overtime aye Anti?

Being you used Twitter as you source? I will hold off until more "substantial" evidence can be presented!

Seems like Uranium 1 has you a bit nervous?

LOL. Uranium 1 is a deflection. Trump et al knew this was coming.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Manafort is the Putin oligarch crew go between.

Trump is up to his liquidity in dirty Russian money & there's more dirty money to be found.
LLCs aren't the best way to hide questionable transactions, real-estate deals leave lots of paper trails.

The best part is Manafort has been sharing with state AGs so no Residential Pardons from the idiots savior Trump.

K~

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Whoever is guilty should be charged to the fullest extent.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I haven't seen it on Drudge yet, and you would have thought FOX would have broken in or reported it on a commercial break.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The most recent news reports today, related to Mueller's targets, have been focusing on Michael Flynn.
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I will say late Friday news dump.

Generally when they don't want anyone paying attention.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Maybe they're afraid to until they come up with a way to spin it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Maybe they're afraid to until they come up with a way to spin it.

Could be.

Could be that CNN was the only one that it was leaked to, and other sources wont report it until they corroborate it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join