It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Not quite so cut and dry. Both Clinton and Nixon were under threat of eminent indictment.

This is an old memo from special prosecutor Ken Starr.

www.nytimes.com...

It's fifty six pages long.

A court document to indict sitting president Richard Nixon.
drive.google.com...

To quote Ken Starr no one is above the law, even a sitting president.

So I wouldn't get too comfortable with that fragile bit of law.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

I know he won't. I personally find everything from their anonymous "sources" skeptical, but since his ilk have been lapping up everything from those sources this just exposes their hypocrisy.

I don't post things like that to change their minds. Their beliefs are religious in nature, they can't be changed.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The fact of it is....Clinton and her goons corruption is the size of Mount Everest compared to Trump's sandbox sized corruption.
But the Leftist water carriers will never care about it, they just keep puckering and Hillary just keeps bending over.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Still not seeing this on either Drudge or ABC, not even a CNN reports story on ABC. Everyone will be glad to know the Minnesota blizzard has dropped to the bottom of the top stories spot in favor of the Free Beacon/Fusion GPS story.

Not sure where you are going with this but Reuters had independently confirmed it as of last night and now so has the WSJ.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Still not seeing this on either Drudge or ABC, not even a CNN reports story on ABC. Everyone will be glad to know the Minnesota blizzard has dropped to the bottom of the top stories spot in favor of the Free Beacon/Fusion GPS story.

Not sure where you are going with this but Reuters had independently confirmed it as of last night and now so has the WSJ.

As I was saying last night, I hope this indictment is related to MONEY crimes.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

the dossier and uranium stories are not new. if there was anything to either story trump could have taken action but he waits till the week indictments are coming down. lol

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Financial crimes would be the easiest to prove.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RazorV66

the dossier and uranium stories are not new. if there was anything to either story trump could have taken action but he waits till the week indictments are coming down. lol

What are the Congressional committees investigating right now?
Subpoenas have been handed out all over the damn place on both of those stories.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: carewemust

Financial crimes would be the easiest to prove.

And they would pave the way/set a precedent for the 3 other committees investigating U-1 and the dossier.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I can't wait to see the hoops they have to jump through to claim some kind of victory in Manafort getting indicted (if it's him) when we all know the goal all along has been to get Trump out of office.

If that's all they get after all this time and multiple investigations, the disappointment is gonna be heavy. Be prepared for tantrums.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I can't wait to see the hoops they have to jump through to claim some kind of victory in Manafort getting indicted (if it's him) when we all know the goal all along has been to get Trump out of office.

If that's all they get after all this time and multiple investigations, the disappointment is gonna be heavy. Be prepared for tantrums.

If it's not someone close to Trump, Mueller will go from being their savior to the devil in a heartbeat.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

But the WSJ does this:

That person could be taken into custody as soon as Monday, these people said. The number and identity of the defendants, and the charges, couldn’t be determined.

Let's assumes it's not a grand jury or Government leak, as that would be illegal. That leaves the defendents or their attorneys. I would think it would be easy to figure out the identity at least of the person(s).

If not the accused or their legal team, who would be the source of this leak?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
And then you have the FBI informant.

Victoria Toensing, the attorney representing the FBI informant, said there's "on-the-record quid pro quo" surrounding the deal, with Bill Clinton receiving a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank and the Clinton Foundation getting tens of millions of dollars from people interested in the Uranium One deal.

Bill Hemmer said this all sounds "nefarious," but he asked if any of this is actually illegal. "To pay bribes and kickbacks? Yes! It certainly is," Toensing said. "The other thing that's against the law is the quid pro quo of whether the Clintons benefited - and we know that they did. And that would be up for a jury to look at it and say, 'Well, was there evil intent?'"

insider.foxnews.com...

Nobody involved in that is off the hook.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The fact of it is....Clinton and her goons corruption is the size of Mount Everest compared to Trump's sandbox sized corruption.
But the Leftist water carriers will never care about it, they just keep puckering and Hillary just keeps bending over.

Add Uranium One and the P Dossier to the list.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The only extremism in that is the extreme stupidity of anyone who thinks there's even a story there. It's been debunked but trump is so desperate he will grab at anything at this point. Nunez and Gowdy are his guard dogs. Plus Gowdy doesn't need much to get a hard on for Hillary again.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: RazorV66

Add Uranium One and the P Dossier to the list.

Yes!
I knew I had seen that before somewhere.

link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Konduit
Tucker Carlson Source: Podesta Brothers and Manafort, Not Trump, "Central Figures" In Mueller Probe

TC? bugger, it can't be any of them then!

NBC reported pretty much the same thing, so writing it off just because Carlson reported it doesn't really work in this case.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It actually hasn't been debunked, there's a forum for fiction you know.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Plus Gowdy doesn't need much to get a hard on for Hillary again.

There is no man alive that would get a hard on for Hillary.
You couldn't consume that much booze and still stay conscious.
He wants her behind bars for her corruption that cost the lives of US citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join