It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:
(post by Oleman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Let's see what's on good ole "Fox News" ... *grabs TV remote....*

Oh, it's Tucker Carlson! What's that he have to say about today's breaking news?!!

The JKF files. He's got a guest on about the JFK files.

To steal a euphemism from the Trump people, "SAD!"

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I am curious if this is related -

Dana Boente resigns as federal prosecutor in Northern Virginia

The U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, who also holds a top position in the Department of Justice, has resigned from office, a spokesman confirmed to The Washington Post on Friday.

U.S. Attorney Dana Boente, an Obama appointee, will remain in his post until President Trump nominates and confirms his replacement.

click link for full article...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I saw that earlier on fox. I wonder if it is because he is a witness since he was around during the Yates firing and became acting AG for a bit.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It will be at least 2 years before his replacement is confirmed.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
What's so scary about that word 'traitors' now? There are people in America who are playing much more dangerous games than that, with words. But maybe they avoid saying the word 'traitor', if they are scared of being sued.

And that's true even if some particular rumor or smear should happen to be accurate, once in a blue moon.

How many times has the word 'traitor' not been thrown around on this site, only coming from the other side of the aisle? But oh no, it's extremism! Boo! There's a real scary Halloween monster coming for you, and it's gonna put Sean Hannity in a gulag.

This new world of right-wing alt-facts, it's really only the flip side of postmodernism/"cultural marxism". Two peas to a pod. Some fools think they are fighting it, but they're the ones who are actually bringing it in, and in a much more dangerous form, because the stakes are too high to give an inch even, to admit they might have been wrong about their savior. And it's only too human.

Now don't worry about it, there's a time for all things, history can't be just a victory march from triumph to triumph. But some of us are old-fashioned and we care about truth as more than just a blunt weapon to be projected unto our political opponents. That's when you have enough some times, and you start thinking about deep #, like what the word 'traitor' could mean to you.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

What is the best word for someone who gives 20% of the U.S.'s uranium to Russia?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I really like this ROGER STONE guy! He's tearing into CNN's Don Lemon tonight.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

You missed the point of the argument. It's not the claim or the allegation, it's the vigilante mindset the comes after, or indication of.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The calm before the storm, my friend! This will be huge.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So, someone could be arrested "as soon as Monday". That means it could be Monday, Wednesday, next Friday, or any time after that.

I predict that due to name calling and in-fighting, this thread will be "Closed for Staff Review" before the arrest is made.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvianwell source is cnn so maybe we should wait till monday and see if any one gets arrested. and why wait till monday to arrest ? if i did a felony and charges were filed they would not wait the weekend to come looking for me an arrest warrant would be issued right then.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

Its not that I believe what Tucker is saying, but I do find the ties between Manafort and the Podestas interesting.

I'm certainly curious to know more about the relationship between Manafort and the Podestas. What are your thoughts on the fact that Manafort's business partner continued a presence in the campaign, transition, etc after he exited the campaign? And worse, that he's had a number of meetings with Trump in the White House?

Let me show you what a real ;eftist thinks.

There's nothing presumptuous about that. I don't aspire to think more like a "real" anything.

This video from Jimmy Dore is amazing. He works on the Young Turks sometimes (I think) and hates Trump probably more than anyone on ATS.

I'll take a look in the morning if I have a chance. Jimmy Dore isn't known for his accuracy and as I said in another thread, I'm not generally a big TYT person. And yes, Jimmy Dore is part of the TYT network. "Hating Trump" isn't necessarily a strong selling point for me.

And he thinks that Obama, Hillary and the entire DNC is corrupt as can be.

Do you think that Trump, his administration and the GOP/RNC aren't corrupt? Why? Because nobody leaked their emails and they've been having an internal power struggle. What do you view as signs of corruption? Apparently not incessant lying or cronyism.

He probably told Trump everything. lol.

That's why the dems screamed about him from the beginning and Mueller went after him so fast and hard.

Before dawn SWAT raid, really?

Paul knows where the bodies are buried. Podesta must be crapping his pants, they all are.

Mueller didn't bat an eye at the money Podesta's company was getting from the russians as head of the FBI, when Manafort worked for them.

So what's that tell us?

Jeffy better get some SP's and Grand Juries warmed up.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Will be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few days.

My money like many seems to be on Manafort although I would not be surprised if its Trump Jn though they might want to hit one of the big names.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Oh good spin. I like the infiltrated trumps campaign part.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Gimme a break.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm on board with Manafort going first for financial crimes. Mueller need to pardon his BFF Comey before dropping the hammer on Clinton and the Podesta boyz.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If it's true that Friday news dumps are for stories they don't want getting attention, then this is something they want to fly under the radar. In that respect it would be something good for Trump.

I've also heard that Friday is a day they float stories they want talked about in the Sunday political shows in order to get feedback. In that respect this is a story that they want spun to hurt Trump.

My bet is they're avoiding attention and it's Manafort. Sunday they'll spin it that way saying how dirty he is and deflect from the Comey/Podesta/Clinton connection.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Weird how the 4Chan Post PREDICTED-posted on Oct 25, Hillary was going to be Arrested on the 30th of October,

boards.4chan.org...

"She's getting arrested on the 30th
Checkem and trust me"

Couple that with Donald Trump's post on "What Happened" news story from the NY POST with the words...

twitter.com...

*Now We Know*

Sean Hannity asking "When will @HillaryClinton be indicted?" on his Twitter

Could all be coincidental but we will see
edit on 28-10-2017 by talisman because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2017 by talisman because: update

(post by Turkenstein removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join