It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stranger Things 2, nobody!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
9 episodes wasnt enough, but it just so happened IT was finally available proper up on a list so watching it now.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Didn't mean it like that. Just proof that people do binge it. I never watched Breakfast no Bad until it had been Over for a year or two. I watched BB within a month, all of it. These can be done in one sitting. a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Spoilers:

Well technically they never fought the shadow monster at all, they sweat the shadow virus out of Will and closed the door on the monster.
Lame.

Was nice to see the cast again but it was way less adventure-y, much more relationship development between characters. Not even close to the grand adventure the first season was.

Only 9 episodes and episode 7 decided to take the season off.

The ending scene of season 2 is also the trailer poster for season 2 ? Think about that for a second. That's not what you want to happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

felt the same way. it was meh at best.

season 1 was much more exciting.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i thought it was really good.
clearly Eleven is stupid powerful so i dont see much of anything that will be able to mess with her.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Agreed. Season 2 was a great follow up to Season 1.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I personally though this season was fantastic. A little slow to start, and still have no idea what the hell that side trek was all about or why that was added to the story, but a fantastic ending. The kids in this show are great in real life too, and very mature. I'm sure we'll see amazing things from them in the future.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Finished Season 2 of Stranger Things and loved it! Also, just finished watching Black Mirror Season 4 and was fantastic too.
edit on 3-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Like the Twilight Zone and similar shows, Black Mirror (for me) is hit or miss. It's always great production value, but the stories vary as far as quality.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

But Black Mirror episodes always make you think about them long after seeing them. Just don't start with viewing the first Season 1 episode 1. It turned my wife off to the series.

What is your favorite Black Mirror episode?

What is your favorite Stranger Things episode?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

I like the new approaches to battle the Upside Down. A relief from all the Gozilla monster battles on all the other shows and movies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join