It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Men Who Killed Kennedy" - best JFK documentary.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I came across this documentary. Very good and detailed.

Back, and to the right.

Oswald was a patsy.

edit on 27-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It´s really a very good one. I am a little collector and save everything about such events. I would have to go through several GB of JFK documentaries to find that one scene i remember very well.

About the "silencing" of Oswald. That the complete scene was staged, that there even were little white marks on the floor, where everybody exactly had to stand, so that the cameras could catch everything perfectly. All the people that stood there even started playing their role once and had to go back to the starting positions(that were unobtrusively marked on the floor).

That is shown in one of the documentaries i have on my harddisks, does anybody know it and maybe it´s name, otherwise i have to watch hours over hours(for sure in fast forward, but nevertheless a lot of time to spend) again.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Evidence of Revision (The assassination of America)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Just look at the Moorman film....the shooter in the low front right quadrant of the Limo at curb height can be seen moving and the smoke from his shot is visible.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What is a good assassination movie w/out Burt Lancaster? If You can find the time, I highly recommend
"Executive Action" If I were Gene Siskel or Roger Ebert I'd give it

Trailer: www.youtube.com...

Movie info: www.imdb.com...

It'll have You on the edge of Your couch...

"Save Me the aisle seat..." - Gene Siskel
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

EDIT: While over on YouTube™ I came across this 7:54 video that goes along with the aforementioned movie.

Addendum: www.youtube.com...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Surely to anyone who has seen the footage of the 3rd shot, the bullet trajectory is coming from the front and slightly to the right of JFK. You can see the moment of impact and how his body is knocked backwards with the force of the impact.

There is no way this bullet was fired from behind Where Oswald was said to have been. How have others not seen this?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yep, it's a great documentary....it used to be aired on TV every year about this time of year.

Good to own, especially if you can get the entire series.....missing from most recent purchases of the series.
edit on Fri Oct 27 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The problem with figuring out who killed JFK is, EVERYONE with power, money and corruption wanted him dead. From the promised (by Joe is dad) mobsters, the federal reserve to the FBI and CIA, and many, many more, all had motive. And they all at least had cooperation from those directly around Kennedy. Watch the vid at him arriving at the airport in Dallas. Secret service agents clearly being told to stand down off limo.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
IMO, It sounds like this guy in the Police uniform, who fired the shot's from behind the fence, is the same cop who was supposedly killed by Oswald in front of the theater. So now, who killed this "cop"?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The rest of the videos in the series are pretty damn good so far.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

IIRC, there are ten episodes in this series (The Men Who Killed Kennedy). They are all excellent, but there is some propaganda peppered in. However, that's why the series is so very good...it pretty much covers all of the theories & witnesses and leaves you to decide what is or is not credible. I've watched every episode at least five times...it's that good.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
There is no way this bullet was fired from behind Where Oswald was said to have been. How have others not seen this?

When the Zapruder film was first made public, people were floored that it showed his head going back and to the left.

Oliver Stone (disinfo agent) covered it in his propaganda piece 'JFK.'

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If you haven't seen Mark Lane's 'Rush to Judgment,' then I highly recommend it, too, for all the witness accounts it offers:

It's an oldie but a goodie!

new topics

top topics

join