It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK Files Have Been Released!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

This is what I'd like to know...

So, Republicans, tell me what legislation you have championed in recent decades to promote racial and economic equality for all?

From where I sit, I see a political party that elevates the wealthy and convinces poor whites that, "If it weren't for minorities stealing what little we have, we'd be rich too!"

That good old Southern Strategy at work...

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

What I think is very interesting was these files:
104-10326-10004
104-10326-10005

Seems a little out of place since the only point at which JFK is mentioned is in just an examples.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As a kid I was extremely interested in the JFK assassination.

I read countless books and explored many possibilities.

I still learn towards an accidental shot fired from the Secret Service.

People thinking that there is going to be a "AHA" tidbet released are in for a let down.

The fact that the CIA still wants information redacted should tell you all you need to know.

There will be no smoking gun released, as much as I would love to see it.
edit on R192017-10-27T01:19:11-05:00k1910Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R192017-10-27T01:19:40-05:00k1910Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Didn't Trump just say the other day that he would allow the files to be released? Why would he say that then do this? Seems pretty disingenuous.

I'd imagine that he realized that he was rather fond of his head and decided to keep it.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Always when its too late to do anything about and for it to mean much to anyone.

next cab off the rank will Hillarys misdeeds in another 30 -40 years.

its like they are thowing this stuff in our face and saying ha ha ha, you cant do anthing about it can you, we got away with this didn't we?

otherwise whats the point of it ?? for academic historial accuracy of the facts? big deal !!
edit on 27-10-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Don't we already know it was Lyndon B. Johnson and CIA after the recent death bed confession?
Do these documents support that?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

"Therefore, I am ordering today that the veil finally be lifted. At the same time, executive departments and agencies have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted" due to national security and other concerns. "I have no choice -- today -- but to accept those redactions rather than allow potentially irreversible harm to our Nation's security,"

"Superhero" Trump...
Dallas News

Conclusion:
The POTUS has less to say than the world thinks. The "U"SA is ruled by the secret services, circles within the secret services.

It´s because of the nations security?
What could harm the security of the nation, if not evidence for a huge conspiracy, if not evidence for "the state" or it´s real rulers behind the curtains being the puppetmasters.

So we hear that no "sensible" files were released now. But why were the files that are now released sensible for the last decades? It looks like the now released and not sensible files needed some time to be edited...

This release was just another welcome defelction of what this "POTUS" is doing to the "U"SA and maybe the rest of the world. On the other hand, we know that the POTUS has less power than the whole world thinks, otherwise Trump would have started several wars against several enemies of... Trump´s imagination.

The nations security... Certainly!
It´s for the security of the murderers of JFK, for the security of the puppetmasters of this obvious conspiracy within the real ruling circles of the "U"SA!

And Trump showed us with this statement that he, as the POTUS, is nothing else than a puppet!

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Didn't Trump just say the other day that he would allow the files to be released? Why would he say that then do this? Seems pretty disingenuous.

Maybe the alphabet agencies showed Trump the pages about alphabet agency involvement to which he replied "well, okay then!".

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Spending bills that fund everything equally.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A British newspaper recieved a tip that "big news" is coming 20 minutes before the assassination. The caller told the reporter to contact the embassy, then hung up.

BEFORE Kennedy was shot.
edit on 27-10-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So, they convinced president Trump to keep the most sensitive and secret items from the public because "national security".

They still can't let it go.

Interesting, but predictable.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
The key thing here is that Trump issuesed the release of "certain" documents...not all of them...the truth of what ever did or did not happen was never put on the record...not a chance.

This is what I expect. Let's say the CIA recruited Oswald. You're not going to find a document proving it, because they wouldn't keep documentation of such a thing.

If it was Castro who ordered the assassination (as revenge for the Bay of Pigs invasion), then there might be documents talking about this. And the CIA might legitimately still need to keep intelligence sources classified, seeing as how Castro's brother is still in charge down there.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The key thing here is that Trump issuesed the release of "certain" documents...not all of them...the truth of what ever did or did not happen was never put on the record...not a chance.

Actually, the key thing here is why was there such secrecy and protection of these files (or even this many files) for a simple murder case by a lone gunman? Should have been open/shut according to Warren Commission, no?

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well that came quick...

Here are the bulk download links!

www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...
www.archives.gov...

Thank you MME. It was late when I found those last night, so I am just now finding time to have a look.

Appreciate the liinks.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

how could something that happened that long ago still be important to national security...

Like Roswell, where the US public still wouldn't be cool with Nazis launching child corpses up in rockets to test acceleration forces on the human body. Some things will always be secret.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

how could something that happened that long ago still be important to national security...

Like Roswell, where the US public still wouldn't be cool with Nazis launching child corpses up in rockets to test acceleration forces on the human body. Some things will always be secret.

The sad part is, we can't discount that idea. After World War II, the US and the Soviets raced to recruit as many Nazi rocket scientists as they could, and they might well have conducted such an experiment to determine if humans could survive rocket travel.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow

a lot too research

my key points Tags to search for IS......

CIA Director Allan Dulles's wife - Clovis Todd ,

Allan Dulles Mistress - Mary Bancroft

Ruth Paine The Woman that took L H Oswald's Wife In!

Lee Harvey Oswald's Wife , Marina Oswald

Michael Paine Ruth Paine's former Husband

and Arthur M. Young inventor of the bell helicopter !
and father in law of Michael Paine

and the Connection in between!

does some Research on that!

I call it how to make a War Conflict in South East Asia!

and lets see if you Can PUT them together !

not a conspiracy when you connect the dots!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
New, Newer files released today!

www.archives.gov...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There will simply be no end to the amount of conspiracy files that are ever released.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The real gold mine will be what they release once George Bush Sr. finally croaks, and we find out what the Warren Commission suppressed.
edit on 29-11-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join