It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Of Progressives Will Scream Helplessly At The Sky On Trump's Election Anniversary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No kidding.... Thousands of people are going to show up for the screaming session in Boston. Please, please, please get us some good videos on this people!

www.newsweek.com...

Updated | Thousands of concerned citizens will take part in a new ritual of sorts: commemorating the anniversary of Donald Trump's election by screaming at the sky.

Over 4,000 Facebook users have RSVP'd—another 33,000 are interested in attending—to the Nov. 8 event being held in Boston that is literally titled "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election.

The upcoming Boston scream party is a departure from taking action against the administration and its agenda. Instead, Americans will be provided the unique opportunity to vent their rage by shouting at the darkening skies above, all the while expecting nothing in return.

The event will be held at the 383-year-old Boston Common, the oldest city park in the country. The park features a sprawling grass lawn, a lake and a bronze statue of George Washington. The upcoming screamfest promises to be one of the loudest events the Boston Common has hosted this year; the park has served as a venue for book launches, wine tastings and festivals throughout 2017.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That right there is funny! I wasn't aware they STOPPED Crying since the election!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Awesome Video!

Shhhhhhh.... LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I understand there's a suicide hotline being established.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Man, where is their disgust towards their local government elections?

IT ALL STARTS LOCALLY

How else do you think Trump got elected... lol

Upset about your president, should be more upset at all the non-action that your congress gets done, only to go on a month long break, to return for more, yeap, non-action.

If only as much focus towards Trump went into their local government, we'd maybe have a fighting chance at a functional government, but I keep forgetting where I am...

It's ok though, they can't help it, they have small brains...

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I dont much like Trump but good lord. These people are the wankerest bunch of wankers that ever wanked. Get over it. Be happy you dont live in north korea or saudi arabia or some other god awful place. And you get another election if you just wait a bit. Might want to focus on getting a better candidate and a better platform instead of being a bunch of crying children.
edit on 24-10-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This is the reason why they're at the losers table right now.

Everything they do is symbolic instead of practical.

Screaming at the sky isn't going to DO anything. Other than make others hear you scream at the sky which is obnoxious and irritating. Stop screaming into empty space and do something practical which might help.

This just makes people look foolish IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Might as well scream at the sky. It makes about as much of a difference as screaming at our politicians.

On the other hand, they might want to scream at the sky in thanks for the fact that Trump hasn't completely wiped out civilization...yet.

-dex

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

How do we know this is real though. I mean it's from that little douche bag kid on Infowars for one thing. Plus why hasen't these screaming events ever been mentioned before this if they happened in the past.

We're not even that close to a year in either so what were the past alleged screaming gatherings about???

This could easily be made up or it could also be just a few random idiots rather than an actual gathering. Getting footage of people at rallies and protests yelling doesn't mean sh*t. They're always yelling at those and it doesn't mean that is what they're there for.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I also heard thousands of FL residents were planning on getting together to fire guns, flame flowers, etc. in the direction of Hurricane Irma to "give it a taste of its own medicine"... yes, this is the state of our country... real winners from coast to coast... lol

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Yeah, but that's Florida. That behavior isn't shocking to anyone who keeps up with Florida and what's going down there.

Hands down the best news stories ever. Floridians know it too and fully admit it's GD crazy there.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Uh, Just a thought, is American Horror Story, This season real???

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The show is very real. I watch it every week.

What happens in the show however isn't real though. It's a TV show and is fictional. But based very very loosely on reality.

It's not a documentary or anything.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

This is the reason why they're at the losers table right now.

I think "children's table" would be more accurate.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Democrats are so stupid. By now they should have learned that bringing a mass of people together in one spot, at a prearrainged point in time leads to mayhem. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME LIBERALS.

Why can't all the screamers all scream at the same time from where ever they are in the country. They can all hook up on whatever devices and scream in concert. At a certain time, just stop and scream. Maybe conservatives will all scram back and we can all have a huge scream fest. Yeah, that's the ticket. A Biggly Scream Fest.
edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 23:29:59 -0500Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:29:59 -050017102017-10-24T23:29:59-05:001100000029 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

A great waste of breath.

Amen.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I hope they get a sore throat !

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

But they lost. They're also not children, although they some times certainly act like they are.

The losers table because they couldn't win any branch of Gov. or the Presidency.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Better they put an End to their Misery and Jump Off a Freakin' Cliff Already...........
edit on 24-10-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join