It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object Lands Then Takes Off (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I was driving on the highway about 15 miles outside of Carlsbad, New Mexico, when I noticed a sphere shaped object sitting in a field. I tried to capture the object on my camera but as soon as I started recording it took off. I cant describe the UFO either. It was so unexpected and I really didn't have time to get a good look at it. What do you guys think it could be?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xzavior

I'm not sure what I'm seeing but it is provocative.

I'm sure someone will come along here and (try) to explain it.

I'm looking forward to more input.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I see a "dust devil". Is that the UFO?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I see a "dust devil". Is that the UFO?

thats all i saw aswell.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm afraid I can only see a cloud of what appears to be either smoke or dust.

You were referring to an object shaped like a sphere?

Maybe you could clarify a litte?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Perhaps the O.P. linked to the wrong video. YouTube has this default "autoplay" function that continues from one video to the next, to the next, to the next..until all 2 million videos have played.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well, a puff of smoke, or dust. Why do people bother uploading this drivel onto YouTube?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Not seeing anything UFO like. Perhaps you lost control of the camera and only captured a cloud/dust? Perhaps you could highlight what you think you saw.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Drivng and taking a video you should get locked up for that alone, they should then throw away the key for making that claim about that video a dust devil as others have said.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If what he saw is what we see in the video, I would first ask him if he is local to the area? Because what we see is apparently a dust devil that is very common in the dry, sandy west especially at times of the year where heavy farm equipment is working the soil as happens this time of the year.

Lacking any details, I must suspect that the OP knows quite well what he saw but doesn't want to venture any more details as they would not help his case of "seeing a UFO.

If he really saw something "land and take off," we would expect a bit more detail than that headline.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Are you local to Carlsbad, New Mexico? Looks like a dust devil. Cool but not UFO cool...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Man... those elusive UFOS.

They must all have camera detectors.

I am tired of them zipping around our planet leaving blurry photos. Someone needs to write the UFO Consortium President a strongly worded letter!

edit on 24-10-2017 by Terminal1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I was driving on the highway about 15 miles outside of Carlsbad, New Mexico, when I noticed a sphere shaped object sitting in a field.

Why title your thread as this "Strange Object Lands Then Takes Off (video)"

Nothing seen landing, according to you it was sitting in the field and took off.

No video of anything landing or taking off.

What do you guys think it could be?

when you drove past, were there people there?

Maybe setting off a rocket?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If he really saw something "land and take off," we would expect a bit more detail than that headline.

Just read the OP.

The title is misleading.

nothing seen landing and certainly no video of anything landing or taking off.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That's the sort of cloud you get from a quarry explosion. Thin wispy red mushroom cloud. Maybe someone was playing around with explosives?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Agreed. Dust devil, somebody's car caught on fire and then was extinguished, dust cloud from farming.

NO WAIT IT'S ALIENS FROM SPACE!

EDIT: What highway was this on? Toward Roswell, or south? Has anybody tried to find the spot on Google Maps to see if there is a farm or quarry or anything that might produce that kind of dust column?
edit on 24-10-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, a puff of smoke, or dust. Why do people bother uploading this drivel onto YouTube?

Because, unlike you, they saw an object whose suddent ascent created this cloud of dust.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Just so trusting.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
Just so trusting.

I suppose it's kind of quaint that some people are still perfectly willing to simply believe somebody's story with nothing but a few vague details and a marginal video.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ohhh interesting
is that a dust devil or is it the dust trail the craft left?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join