It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video shows EXACTLY why I voted to leave the EU

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
]

Nigel Farage MEP and Radek Sikorski join Good Morning Britain to debate the current state of Brexit negotiations.

Video

This was on TV in the U.K. today.

This will show you the complete ignorance and arrogance of the EU. This Radek Sidorski Made my blood boil

I really have no care for any remainers that come in here on the defensive as this video speaks volumes. If his attitude doesn’t seem ignorant to you lot then I actually give up on remainers having any sense at all.

Actually very very impressed with Richard, first time I have seen an interviewer actually pull up somebody on their attitude who isn’t a brexiteer! I wonder if Richard voted to leave too.

Bring on March 2019 and bring on freedom.... Now to wait for the inevitable remainer arguement that this guy ‘doesn’t represent remainers or the EU’
edit on 23/10/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Not in the UK nor Europe, but that guy is pompous dick and the exact stereotype of a Euro-Weenie that some Americans tend to have. Go Brexit.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
From the same video (5m58s, for the life of me can't get it to embed with timestamp):

Ah. Ah ha. A hahaha. Free from corruption and bureaucracy. Yep. Sure. Whatever you say, Mr Shady Public Servant.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Revolvacron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I saw this. He let the cat out the bag when he said.. "Our first preference for us is to keep the European Union".

Like I have said on here many times, they will do anything to keep their EU political project alive, even at the cost of their own citizens. These people are snakes and are going to strip away and centralise your democratic rights to unelected commissioners who you can neither vote for or remove.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That's actually pretty mild for the EU fanboyz...As every day goes by I get more and more sick of them and more intolerant of the political contortions of remainers like Kier Starmer trying to pretend they only want whats best for Britain. Yeah, right, these people are so divorced from reality they can't conceive of people not seeing them for the lying shills they really are.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

ATS doesn't allow timestamps if you embed, but you can post a link with the timestamp in it.

I wouldn't call any government free from corruption and bureaucracy, but having un-elected bureaucrats controlling your country from Brussels is a far cry more authoritarian than a national government serving it's peoples interests.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
That's funny because most people who voted to remain did so because of people like Farage.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
That's funny because most people who voted to remain did so because of people like Farage.

That's not very intelligent decision making when casting one of our most important votes in our lifetimes.
Personally, I looked at all the facts and made my own conclusion and it was pretty easy to make.

edit on 83056bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Oct 2017 14:56:25 -05003117 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I know a load of people who voted out despite Farage

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

and they'll reap what they sow.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah that's right! We'll get our democratic rights back to vote on!
We'll have control of our own borders
Our courts won't be undermined by the EU courts
We'll get our fishing waters back
Plus many other issues why people wanted to leave.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Rainbows
Jane

Yeah that's right! We'll get our democratic rights back to vote on!
We'll have control of our own borders
Our courts won't be undermined by the EU courts
We'll get our fishing waters back
Plus many other issues why people wanted to leave.

This ^

join