It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious USAF squadron patch.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
www.thedrive.com...

So yet another thread regarding black world aircraft. However this is one of an official USAF squadron patch of the 117 Alabama ANG. The aircraft depicted could well be the F19A Spectre. It does resemble the many descriptions of the supposed aircraft. The patch originated from 1989 around the time the F19A was supposedly flying.

Could it even be the mystery companion to the F117 Nighthawk or just a simple patch with no real world aircraft to match??

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here's the patch.....for the curious.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Looks like the generic jet from the 90's Aim High logo.

goo.gl...

I'm wearing a 90'shirt Aim High shirt right now, oddly.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The article also has the official unit description of the patch and what each elements depicts.

I love these patches and the Symbology however, there is always the danger of misinterpretation or over etc.

Our basic understanding of stealth show that the F-19 Frisbee (as Clancy called it in RSR) depicted above contains a multitude of RCS sins as it were.

Its still a cool patch though

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

That's always a big problem. Especially with something that we really want to see, such as the companion. It's really easy to read a lot into these, and it's fun to try to figure them out, but it's not always as straightforward as it appears.

Or, they're sitting at their offices reading sites like this about their patch laughing their asses off. That's also a real possibility.

edit on 10/23/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/23/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I just have to comment that whatever it is it appears to be doing its thing to The United States.

On the patch, I mean...
edit on 24-10-2017 by beetee because: Clarifying

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Doesn't mean much. They used to process the wet film in the US, now they operate UAVs from the US.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Id say the front canards are right.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Interesting for sure. A lot of tho as well special mission patches floating around.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That's a pretty cool patch. I thought we should have kept unit patches but the powers that be decided otherwise.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: Krakatoa

I just have to comment that whatever it is it appears to be doing its thing to The United States.

On the patch, I mean...

And the satellite is beaming the information to Newfoundland, southern Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil.
edit on 25-10-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

They are probably trolling us with the patches.

bastards.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Wouldn't be the first time. "Tastes Like Chicken" comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Looks like an F19 but the outfit is an intelligence
group so probably not. Unless it's called
Aunt Aurora's Gray Ghost.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And the satellite is beaming the information to Newfoundland, southern Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil.

So, in essence, it is "neigbourhood watch" through satellite, and internal security through mysterious plane.
It is truly amazing how much you can learn by overanalyzing a patch.

On a more serious note though, I guess it would be "bad form" and not very politically correct to have the globe show Asia or Russia, if the plane would happen to do its thing more over there than at home.

People tend to be fairly tolerant of satellites flying over, but tend to become rather pesky when it is an aeroplane.

BT

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Although it sorta makes sense to me. They are hardly going to put an RQ-180 in there are they, so lets stick something in that is fictitious. Imagine the meltdown that would happen on here if an RQ-180 was thrown in

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Or, they're sitting at their offices reading sites like this about their patch laughing their asses off. That's also a real possibility.

Let's be real, we know they do this all around! I bet they even send links to each other and what not.

And on topic, it looks like they cover the Americas, there aint a picture of the globe.
edit on 26-10-2017 by cenpuppie because: yea, what beetee said

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Wait, wh..what. The aliens taste like chicken. I knew that last burger was dodgy

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The original was even better. Someone sure didn't like that one

I think I have even a copy of that one lying around somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join